Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Flipping!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Yes please, let ridgie females finally see the face of their pearlcatcher husbands!
Yes please, let ridgie females finally see the face of their pearlcatcher husbands!
66MHIIb.png
Aw, I support for reasons of diversity -- if you have a bunch of one breed it'd be cool to make them face different ways! ;u;

If one dagron looks way different or weird when flipped then you could just not flip that one in your own lair, but (judging by this thread) some people will like the "weirder" image, too!
Aw, I support for reasons of diversity -- if you have a bunch of one breed it'd be cool to make them face different ways! ;u;

If one dagron looks way different or weird when flipped then you could just not flip that one in your own lair, but (judging by this thread) some people will like the "weirder" image, too!
Shazz || she/her || my art ||Stock the Pond! ||
Sure, why not?
I'd support, the code is already there, for the coliseum images, so I know it can be done and fairly easily.

I don't know if it's something I'd ever use, but it's simple and clearly there are people who would.
Sure, why not?
I'd support, the code is already there, for the coliseum images, so I know it can be done and fairly easily.

I don't know if it's something I'd ever use, but it's simple and clearly there are people who would.
Support!
Support!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
I don't see why not and it really would be very cute, support! :3
I don't know much about programming, but making it possible to flip an image shouldn't make too much trouble. Maybe it could be handled via the apparel section on the dragon page where you design your dragon anyway :)

It should be forbidden for male Spirals though.
I don't see why not and it really would be very cute, support! :3
I don't know much about programming, but making it possible to flip an image shouldn't make too much trouble. Maybe it could be handled via the apparel section on the dragon page where you design your dragon anyway :)

It should be forbidden for male Spirals though.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
/what the heck happened to that spiral dear god/
Uh. support as long as no one is ever allowed to use it on spirals ever ever ever ever.
/what the heck happened to that spiral dear god/
Uh. support as long as no one is ever allowed to use it on spirals ever ever ever ever.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
support!!!
support!!!
Slytherin and Proud!
ezimba14848049480000.gif
this is a really cool and cute idea
the male spiral tho
creepy idk wh y but its super creepy looking
this is a really cool and cute idea
the male spiral tho
creepy idk wh y but its super creepy looking
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
[quote name="Lightning" date="2014-04-27 20:36:59"]Well, spirals are supposed to be able to tie themselves in knots. Support, it seems like it should be fairly easy. Might cause problems with apparel though.[/quote] I think that when it flips the dragon, it could just basically fiip the whole image, sort of like how in some sidescroller games it just flips the whole image, doesn't change it at all. It could easily just take an instance of the image, and flip it. If I remembered half the Javascript I learned how many years ago I could provide an example. >.
Lightning wrote on 2014-04-27 20:36:59:
Well, spirals are supposed to be able to tie themselves in knots.

Support, it seems like it should be fairly easy. Might cause problems with apparel though.
I think that when it flips the dragon, it could just basically fiip the whole image, sort of like how in some sidescroller games it just flips the whole image, doesn't change it at all. It could easily just take an instance of the image, and flip it. If I remembered half the Javascript I learned how many years ago I could provide an example. >.
Support.
Support.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8