Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Flipping!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Support! As a button/option in the customization section would be perfect.

Let my mated dragons be able to look at each other. Please.
Support! As a button/option in the customization section would be perfect.

Let my mated dragons be able to look at each other. Please.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
That would be a small but very useful feature for a lot of folks, support!
That would be a small but very useful feature for a lot of folks, support!
(Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)
FRBanner.png
Support
Especially for the male spiral. It's deeply upsetting and I love it and know exactly who I would want to flip.
ALSO, this would be great for dragons with lore that has them with markings or scars or the like that can't be portrayed otherwise! I have a coatl with a missing eye, and if I were to flip her I would totally throw on an eyepatch, but I'm a perfectionist and don't want to do that with the direction she's facing now x3
Support
Especially for the male spiral. It's deeply upsetting and I love it and know exactly who I would want to flip.
ALSO, this would be great for dragons with lore that has them with markings or scars or the like that can't be portrayed otherwise! I have a coatl with a missing eye, and if I were to flip her I would totally throw on an eyepatch, but I'm a perfectionist and don't want to do that with the direction she's facing now x3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
This would be super useful. I have some dragons who are supposed to have scars/an eyepatch on a certain side, but as it is their pose has the wrong side. Plus, having pairs facing each other would be adorable! <3
This would be super useful. I have some dragons who are supposed to have scars/an eyepatch on a certain side, but as it is their pose has the wrong side. Plus, having pairs facing each other would be adorable! <3
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I love that Idea, especially because it would be so cute if different breed couples can face each other! <3
Also after the flipped Male Spiral pose was mentioned here so much, i just had to check it out. And.... well... i can't really describe it but it feels so unsettling to look at it????
Flipping the noodle would be such a cool feature for horror themed lairs ngl xD
I love that Idea, especially because it would be so cute if different breed couples can face each other! <3
Also after the flipped Male Spiral pose was mentioned here so much, i just had to check it out. And.... well... i can't really describe it but it feels so unsettling to look at it????
Flipping the noodle would be such a cool feature for horror themed lairs ngl xD
Support! If this was added I could make a creepy flipped male spiral [emoji=spiral winking size=1]
Support! If this was added I could make a creepy flipped male spiral
tumblr_inline_p40r3pGa8V1tc3swm_540.png

YMPbu9R.png
Your local demigirl creature feature!
RG2oRUw.pngfLdYOuE.pngVAWF25r.png
I'll throw support behind this. Having pairs that can face each other when they normally couldn't would be awesome to me.
I'll throw support behind this. Having pairs that can face each other when they normally couldn't would be awesome to me.
I um- I didn't know the male spiral was going to be so scary, I thought people were exaggerating. Now I want it in my lair. Support.
I um- I didn't know the male spiral was going to be so scary, I thought people were exaggerating. Now I want it in my lair. Support.
violentvioletsig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8