Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Flipping!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ok this might be a silly suggestion that can't be done but I'll say it anyway.

I'd love for there to be a button so I could just flip my dragon to face the other way. PURELY because I have some dragons who are mated up who are different breeds, and they face the same way and I'd like them to face each other!!!
I'm not sure if there would be a way to easily flip the image, and might cause too many technical problems so is probably not worth doing! I don't know the first thing about coding, so it might glitch or cause problems, but I thought I would just pop the suggestion here anyway :3

*hides face*
Ok this might be a silly suggestion that can't be done but I'll say it anyway.

I'd love for there to be a button so I could just flip my dragon to face the other way. PURELY because I have some dragons who are mated up who are different breeds, and they face the same way and I'd like them to face each other!!!
I'm not sure if there would be a way to easily flip the image, and might cause too many technical problems so is probably not worth doing! I don't know the first thing about coding, so it might glitch or cause problems, but I thought I would just pop the suggestion here anyway :3

*hides face*
... this'd be kinda cute if it were possible. But have you SEEN the flipped male spiral? Creepy as heck.
... this'd be kinda cute if it were possible. But have you SEEN the flipped male spiral? Creepy as heck.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea omg no i haven't!!! well that's another thing, we're so used to seeing them one way, when you flip them it's like KJSNDSJKDNSJKDN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha
@Rhea omg no i haven't!!! well that's another thing, we're so used to seeing them one way, when you flip them it's like KJSNDSJKDNSJKDN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha
Support for everything but the male spiral

64nqkp.png

This thing is sooooo Creepy
Support for everything but the male spiral

64nqkp.png

This thing is sooooo Creepy
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
Why.... does the male spiral.... look like that........ maybe if the head was facing the other direction....?

Anyway, *shudders*, I support this idea because it's troubled me before
Why.... does the male spiral.... look like that........ maybe if the head was facing the other direction....?

Anyway, *shudders*, I support this idea because it's troubled me before
Previously Anonymister
Two hours ahead of FR time. Ping me for a reply.

y0r4chX.gif
support!
support!
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

--Reinhold Niebuhr
This could be very adorable! I support.
I have never seen the male Spiral flipped before and it's so freaky! I think I need to start collecting more!
This could be very adorable! I support.
I have never seen the male Spiral flipped before and it's so freaky! I think I need to start collecting more!
tumblr_nh1ys2XGoZ1sendkso1_100.png
Welcome to Whimsy
support! this sounds cute and also could add a little more diversity to our lair layouts.
also seriously i couldnt even tell what was going on in the flipped male spiral. why does it look so different just flipped the other way lol
support! this sounds cute and also could add a little more diversity to our lair layouts.
also seriously i couldnt even tell what was going on in the flipped male spiral. why does it look so different just flipped the other way lol
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o1_75sq.png.gif.giftumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o2_r1_75sq.png
the male spiral is like , "oh how you doin' gurlll *eyes dragons up* *possible wiggly eyebrow*"
the male spiral is like , "oh how you doin' gurlll *eyes dragons up* *possible wiggly eyebrow*"
support.
support.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8