Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Flipping!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Why do you want them facing each other?

No feelings one way or the other, but I would never take advantage of this.
Why do you want them facing each other?

No feelings one way or the other, but I would never take advantage of this.
knhLXgs.png
It'd be cute to be able to have mated pairs facing each other! (: Support for some dragon flippin'.

(also I kind of like the spiral male flipped... >;D)
It'd be cute to be able to have mated pairs facing each other! (: Support for some dragon flippin'.

(also I kind of like the spiral male flipped... >;D)
aka: elk burger
Hm, I support this, if it wouldn't be too much trouble for the staff. I haven't seen this on any other sites, so I think that this would be an interesting feature! I'm not really invested in it either way, but it might be a cool option to have.
Hm, I support this, if it wouldn't be too much trouble for the staff. I haven't seen this on any other sites, so I think that this would be an interesting feature! I'm not really invested in it either way, but it might be a cool option to have.
SsnSwc8.pngI4kqtte.pngdTzwsWN.pngs1Pmubh.pngZZSq48t.gifBJxAk71.pngiA0yz9T.pngSabwhBZ.png
I support this! Seeing that flipped male spiral makes me want it just because its creepy XD
I support this! Seeing that flipped male spiral makes me want it just because its creepy XD
support. I find it weird how dif genders face dif directions tbh.
support. I find it weird how dif genders face dif directions tbh.
@Azuri That looks SO WEIRD

Support! If only to add more variety to my lair. (I dislike having two identical dragons next to each other.) Or to be able to arrange things in silly ways, like having all the dragons stare at one.

Obviously it's a silly minor thing, but it'd be fun. XD
@Azuri That looks SO WEIRD

Support! If only to add more variety to my lair. (I dislike having two identical dragons next to each other.) Or to be able to arrange things in silly ways, like having all the dragons stare at one.

Obviously it's a silly minor thing, but it'd be fun. XD
Yes please! Such a simple way to give us more variety in our lair. The coliseum already flips many of them already, so I'd think this wouldnt be too much of a stretch.
Yes please! Such a simple way to give us more variety in our lair. The coliseum already flips many of them already, so I'd think this wouldnt be too much of a stretch.
Full Support for this one
Full Support for this one
tumblr_n55ylpViPp1tpsw7yo1_500.png
Totally support! I've almost made this thread a number of times myself but figured I was weird for wanting to be able to flip some of my dragons, haha.
Totally support! I've almost made this thread a number of times myself but figured I was weird for wanting to be able to flip some of my dragons, haha.

banner.png
Well, spirals are supposed to be able to tie themselves in knots.

Support, it seems like it should be fairly easy. Might cause problems with apparel though.
Well, spirals are supposed to be able to tie themselves in knots.

Support, it seems like it should be fairly easy. Might cause problems with apparel though.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8