Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 282 283
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4a07/f/2018/106/7/9/sandswept1_by_defunctbattery-dc912sx.png[/img] As you know, Sandswept Delta is my favourite venue because I love hot sandy deserts and I'm REALLY impatient when it comes to the future redux of it, so I'm soothing my needs with some suggestions. There's more yet to come, I just spent too many hours on this, I can't just mass-produce. Can you believe that I actually spent hours on this because I can. Horrible horrible hand coordination and I draw humanoids once a year or so. I need to step my game up. Lioness Guard and Oasis Serthis (?)
sandswept1_by_defunctbattery-dc912sx.png

As you know, Sandswept Delta is my favourite venue because I love hot sandy deserts and I'm REALLY impatient when it comes to the future redux of it, so I'm soothing my needs with some suggestions. There's more yet to come, I just spent too many hours on this, I can't just mass-produce. Can you believe that I actually spent hours on this because I can. Horrible horrible hand coordination and I draw humanoids once a year or so. I need to step my game up.

Lioness Guard and Oasis Serthis (?)
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3481/f/2018/109/a/d/sandswept2_by_defunctbattery-dc99l06.png[/img] Sandswept Delta redux suggestion nr. 2! I love Sak so I decided to draw her and suggest her as a Coli enemy because I think she fits the world of FR perfectly.
sandswept2_by_defunctbattery-dc99l06.png

Sandswept Delta redux suggestion nr. 2! I love Sak so I decided to draw her and suggest her as a Coli enemy because I think she fits the world of FR perfectly.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
horses and dogs (cerberus would be cool too)
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
[quote name="HeroSmitten" date="2018-04-20 07:34:39" ] horses and dogs (cerberus would be cool too) [/quote] a Rottweiler cerberus [b]p w e a s e[/b]
HeroSmitten wrote on 2018-04-20 07:34:39:
a Rottweiler cerberus p w e a s e
@chemtrails i was just about to run in here and suggest giant isopod familiars. we need them right now.
@chemtrails i was just about to run in here and suggest giant isopod familiars. we need them right now.
tumblr_inline_p4g64gV0px1qfa500_540.png
raccoons!! hellhounds too lol
raccoons!! hellhounds too lol
uh oh! g1 obsession alert
RHINOS??? We don't have rhinos omg, how did I not notice this earlier.
RHINOS??? We don't have rhinos omg, how did I not notice this earlier.
i'd totally love to see an elephant boss somewhere!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[quote name="Limanya" date="2018-04-23 09:20:19" ] i'd totally love to see an elephant boss somewhere! [/quote] Tbh me too...especially as a boss for something like Bamboo falls...maybe?
Limanya wrote on 2018-04-23 09:20:19:

Tbh me too...especially as a boss for something like Bamboo falls...maybe?
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
We should definitely have more Beastclans. I shall suggest one; fish people. [img]https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/wowpedia/thumb/1/13/Jinyu_Waterspeaker_HS.jpg/300px-Jinyu_Waterspeaker_HS.jpg[/img] [img]http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/small/331683.jpg[/img] [s]I have definitely not been playing World of Warcraft for hours on end.[/s]
We should definitely have more Beastclans. I shall suggest one; fish people.

300px-Jinyu_Waterspeaker_HS.jpg

331683.jpg

I have definitely not been playing World of Warcraft for hours on end.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 282 283