Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Earn gathering turns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Suppooooort!
Suppooooort!
KVbkgOZ.png
I don't know, perhaps breeding or incubating could lead to a new gathering turn.. c: Simply one or two new breeding/hatching/incubating would suffice IMO, to not put people with less nests at a disadvantage.. c: What do you guys think? Should I put it in the OP
I don't know, perhaps breeding or incubating could lead to a new gathering turn.. c: Simply one or two new breeding/hatching/incubating would suffice IMO, to not put people with less nests at a disadvantage.. c: What do you guys think? Should I put it in the OP
I'm not too keen on the additional bonus for keeping your dragons well-fed for a month since you already get rewarded for keeping your dragons well fed.

I would recommend bumping up the extra gather bonuses from dominance to five a day (So a person with the wellfed bonus and dominance would get 20 turns)

The cap for extra turns should probably be about ten so that if you have the well fed bonus and aren't dominant you can earn 25 gather turns a day and if they up the dominance bonus, dominance you'd get 30.
I'm not too keen on the additional bonus for keeping your dragons well-fed for a month since you already get rewarded for keeping your dragons well fed.

I would recommend bumping up the extra gather bonuses from dominance to five a day (So a person with the wellfed bonus and dominance would get 20 turns)

The cap for extra turns should probably be about ten so that if you have the well fed bonus and aren't dominant you can earn 25 gather turns a day and if they up the dominance bonus, dominance you'd get 30.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@Dragonsage; I like having more than just 1 extra gathering turn added for dominance! That's a good one!

As for the cap, yeah something about 5 to 10 would be good, but ultimately it'll depend on how many different ways there are to earn more points.. c:

Do you have a few suggestions perhaps on some more feasible ways to earn points..? My brain is all empty after studying for my exams and all the coli grinding xD
@Dragonsage; I like having more than just 1 extra gathering turn added for dominance! That's a good one!

As for the cap, yeah something about 5 to 10 would be good, but ultimately it'll depend on how many different ways there are to earn more points.. c:

Do you have a few suggestions perhaps on some more feasible ways to earn points..? My brain is all empty after studying for my exams and all the coli grinding xD
Very much support! ouo
Very much support! ouo
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
@Gaia

--One way to promote activity (time spent) on the site is random events that pop up as you navigate, if they did something like that, an extra gather turn could be a common random event.
--Perhaps randomly you get an extra turn when exalting (similiar to how you get gems).
--They could add an item that when used gives an extra gather turn (a compass perhaps)
--When Baldwin is added perhaps he might occasionally say something like "While you are waiting for the cauldron to brew, why don't you go gather some more ingredients" And if he says something like that to you, you get an extra turn
--If you get a streak at Hi-Lo you get an extra gather
--Perhaps occasionally when you purchase or sell an item in the AH you'll get an extra gather turn when you go to collect the item/money from your message box as a gift from the courier dragons.
--If Fayd's Overhaul ever gets added, perhaps one of the boons or some of the items in the grace store would be extra gather turns (perhaps these wouldn't count to the extra turn cap, but have their own cap)
@Gaia

--One way to promote activity (time spent) on the site is random events that pop up as you navigate, if they did something like that, an extra gather turn could be a common random event.
--Perhaps randomly you get an extra turn when exalting (similiar to how you get gems).
--They could add an item that when used gives an extra gather turn (a compass perhaps)
--When Baldwin is added perhaps he might occasionally say something like "While you are waiting for the cauldron to brew, why don't you go gather some more ingredients" And if he says something like that to you, you get an extra turn
--If you get a streak at Hi-Lo you get an extra gather
--Perhaps occasionally when you purchase or sell an item in the AH you'll get an extra gather turn when you go to collect the item/money from your message box as a gift from the courier dragons.
--If Fayd's Overhaul ever gets added, perhaps one of the boons or some of the items in the grace store would be extra gather turns (perhaps these wouldn't count to the extra turn cap, but have their own cap)
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
So much support. *wants Hippojay too*
So much support. *wants Hippojay too*
I just figured I bump this back up since they just released two new reasons to want to earn more gathering turns c:
I just figured I bump this back up since they just released two new reasons to want to earn more gathering turns c:
Super Support!!!
Super Support!!!
Bleeding_Moon_mature_hatchling.pngRoyal_Blue_female.png 15ew7s9.png Bleeding_Moon_Male.pngRoyal_Blue_female_hatchi.giftumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
Edited the OP with a questing idea! c:
Edited the OP with a questing idea! c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14