Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Earn gathering turns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
supporttttt
supporttttt
tumblr_inline_nm5aogxI3C1t2i6sg.giftumblr_inline_nm5amd4Rto1t2i6sg.gif
support ^^
support ^^
Support, more gathering turns would be awesome.
Support, more gathering turns would be awesome.
Thanks for all the support guys! Does any of you have any other ideas of what activities could earn you additional gathering turns? I was thinking about perhaps being online for an hour.. But im not sure as to how much server strain that would cause..
Thanks for all the support guys! Does any of you have any other ideas of what activities could earn you additional gathering turns? I was thinking about perhaps being online for an hour.. But im not sure as to how much server strain that would cause..
Support!
Support!
@Gaia I definitely wouldn't advise having a turn be added by time spent on the site, that is easy to do just by opening up a tab and walking away. I wholeheartedly support the other ideas though! Thanks for putting these ideas together, if I get an idea I will definitely let you know!
@Gaia I definitely wouldn't advise having a turn be added by time spent on the site, that is easy to do just by opening up a tab and walking away. I wholeheartedly support the other ideas though! Thanks for putting these ideas together, if I get an idea I will definitely let you know!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
I wouldn't do by time spent onthe site, just because, same thing, I'd just refresh a tab once an hour and then do other things instead, but all of the ideas in your first post sound pretty awesome :o
The only thing I can think of is turning in items for an extra turn? Sort of like crim, but only items you can collect from the gathering system already, so that eventually over time you'd be able to turn in 10xcrumbly leather or something for another turn? Eeeeh, I'm not really liking it now that I've written it down, but I'll post it anyways because HEY its an idea if if it's a gross one.
I wouldn't do by time spent onthe site, just because, same thing, I'd just refresh a tab once an hour and then do other things instead, but all of the ideas in your first post sound pretty awesome :o
The only thing I can think of is turning in items for an extra turn? Sort of like crim, but only items you can collect from the gathering system already, so that eventually over time you'd be able to turn in 10xcrumbly leather or something for another turn? Eeeeh, I'm not really liking it now that I've written it down, but I'll post it anyways because HEY its an idea if if it's a gross one.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@Clockworkmoose and @Confectionary, thanks for the input.. ^^ I won't add the time spent online thingy to the first post, it was a bad idea, I admit xD

But I do like being able to convert items into another turn.. Tho this should be one of those thing limited to 1 or a few times a day, or else people will just turn in all their trinkets until something valuable comes by.. And it shouldn't come to cheap, it has to be a real trade-off (keeping the items, or turning them in in hopes (but not guaranteed chance) of getting something better), not something easily earned by throwing away something useless..
@Clockworkmoose and @Confectionary, thanks for the input.. ^^ I won't add the time spent online thingy to the first post, it was a bad idea, I admit xD

But I do like being able to convert items into another turn.. Tho this should be one of those thing limited to 1 or a few times a day, or else people will just turn in all their trinkets until something valuable comes by.. And it shouldn't come to cheap, it has to be a real trade-off (keeping the items, or turning them in in hopes (but not guaranteed chance) of getting something better), not something easily earned by throwing away something useless..
This is an interesting and well thought-out idea! Don't really have much to add, other than my support. c:

(edit: fixed a typo)
This is an interesting and well thought-out idea! Don't really have much to add, other than my support. c:

(edit: fixed a typo)
Support especially considering that these are actually earned.
Support especially considering that these are actually earned.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14