Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Breed] Salamanders (Unnamed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64
Support for sure, i love them!!!
Support for sure, i love them!!!
grRJOR8.png AdNAlvs.gif
Adopts
uh5MgPj.gif
Hatchery
o.o; i....love it.... I have seen quite a few salamandary ideas floating around the suggestions but this one...I...really like..
o.o; i....love it.... I have seen quite a few salamandary ideas floating around the suggestions but this one...I...really like..
Love it!
Love it!
Ave.
Support!
These look amazing, good job~
Support!
These look amazing, good job~
tumblr_of4sjxvE6z1secmx8o1_1280.gif
YESSSSSS I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED
tho the art is gonna hafta be tweaked cause 500/500 image art and all.
YESSSSSS I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED
tho the art is gonna hafta be tweaked cause 500/500 image art and all.
JQ96lFy.png
I support this 100000000% oh my goodness these guys are cute!!!!!
I support this 100000000% oh my goodness these guys are cute!!!!!
@Lynnora I gave the females the ornamentation specifically because everyone's all about the males being the pretty ones to attract mates. EX: Ridgebacks! We've already got that. These are sentient creatures that likely pick mates much more like humans do, and I love the idea of females being the big, superfluously colorful ones. Fun stuff! @naimeria This obv wouldn't be the official pose! I doubt they would want them drawn by me. If they did, I'd gladly do it, but I feel like my style wouldn't integrate terribly well. I might do suggested poses later, since these seem well liked @Kiulani Thank you! Their tails are based on a variety of things, like the rest of them: mostly larval salamanders (axolotls, mud puppies, etc) as well as lung fish and arapaima [img]http://www.daff.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/image/0007/53584/freshwater-lungfish-500.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/images/fish/373_Axolotl_Ambystoma_mexicanum.e.jpg[/img] [img]http://cabinetoffreshwatercuriosities.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/arapaima.jpg[/img] And aaaa thank you to everyone so far! I'm really glad you all like them.
@Lynnora I gave the females the ornamentation specifically because everyone's all about the males being the pretty ones to attract mates. EX: Ridgebacks! We've already got that. These are sentient creatures that likely pick mates much more like humans do, and I love the idea of females being the big, superfluously colorful ones. Fun stuff!

@naimeria This obv wouldn't be the official pose! I doubt they would want them drawn by me. If they did, I'd gladly do it, but I feel like my style wouldn't integrate terribly well. I might do suggested poses later, since these seem well liked

@Kiulani Thank you! Their tails are based on a variety of things, like the rest of them: mostly larval salamanders (axolotls, mud puppies, etc) as well as lung fish and arapaima

freshwater-lungfish-500.jpg

373_Axolotl_Ambystoma_mexicanum.e.jpg

arapaima.jpg

And aaaa thank you to everyone so far! I'm really glad you all like them.
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Werecobra
Ah that makes sense! And you're right about that. (Male Ridge: Behold! My long, mighty nose! Swoon before me, ladies!)

Then again the females can always customize them such as humans do with their hair. It makes sense now, thank you.
@Werecobra
Ah that makes sense! And you're right about that. (Male Ridge: Behold! My long, mighty nose! Swoon before me, ladies!)

Then again the females can always customize them such as humans do with their hair. It makes sense now, thank you.
The Ice Police keep bounding on my door, I don't know what to do.
bdgH9.gifrSwYs.gifiu2n1.gifDijNR.gif
@Lynnora AAA! I didn't think of that!! Could you imagine them hanging little bows from them or braiding them?! Aaaa
@Lynnora AAA! I didn't think of that!! Could you imagine them hanging little bows from them or braiding them?! Aaaa
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Werecobra
Oh my Stars that would so adorable and amazing!
@Werecobra
Oh my Stars that would so adorable and amazing!
The Ice Police keep bounding on my door, I don't know what to do.
bdgH9.gifrSwYs.gifiu2n1.gifDijNR.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64