Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Breed] Salamanders (Unnamed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63 64
@Sammael As you requested, I put up some genes! Just some simple ones - I unfortunately forgot to save the layers before, whoops.
@Sammael As you requested, I put up some genes! Just some simple ones - I unfortunately forgot to save the layers before, whoops.
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
These are gorgeous! Support support. c:
These are gorgeous! Support support. c:
VsM9NGJ.png
Shut up and take my money!

I agree with a few things previous people mentioned:
-Need more scaly, leatherwinged babies to take care off or breed.
-It's great to have a type of dragon born from a specific area and become exposed to various flights.
-Some areas consider salamanders a form of dragon. (The face tendrils are very attractive!)

What gets me a small amount is the reason males don't possess the longer more vibrant tendrils than the females. Wouldn't be neat if they decorated them for mating season to attract various females? (This is your design, it's just a thought. I can be very very wrong here.)

The Flight Rising community AND I would love to see these in each of our lairs! (I'd want 25 of those if the economy is friendly....highly doubt it.)
Shut up and take my money!

I agree with a few things previous people mentioned:
-Need more scaly, leatherwinged babies to take care off or breed.
-It's great to have a type of dragon born from a specific area and become exposed to various flights.
-Some areas consider salamanders a form of dragon. (The face tendrils are very attractive!)

What gets me a small amount is the reason males don't possess the longer more vibrant tendrils than the females. Wouldn't be neat if they decorated them for mating season to attract various females? (This is your design, it's just a thought. I can be very very wrong here.)

The Flight Rising community AND I would love to see these in each of our lairs! (I'd want 25 of those if the economy is friendly....highly doubt it.)
The Ice Police keep bounding on my door, I don't know what to do.
bdgH9.gifrSwYs.gifiu2n1.gifDijNR.gif
@Werecobra Thanks for putting genes up! They look amazing, I support this new breed fully!
@Werecobra Thanks for putting genes up! They look amazing, I support this new breed fully!
1D0kptM.pngFRFriVl.pngmVbiNgO.png8KNFjaF.pngaL21n5x.pngGyZYV0p.pngFRFriVl.png4Y7UTtI.png
lG9UFR1.png
I neeeed. So much support!
I neeeed. So much support!
I need ten thousand and five. I fully support this idea, as we need more scaley dragons and less feathery ones. And that baby stage is beyond cute. They look like little rays!
I need ten thousand and five. I fully support this idea, as we need more scaley dragons and less feathery ones. And that baby stage is beyond cute. They look like little rays!
if0hzc.png
Support! I'd love some of these in my lair.
Support! I'd love some of these in my lair.
Can I haz all of dem?
Can I haz all of dem?
Space Daddy is Love, Space Daddy is Life.
Fan of Cosmic Things. And Pastels.
Current Cosmic Obsession: Descender by Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nyugen
Triple Tyranny Club Triple X
I NEED A MILLION.
I NEED A MILLION.
H91opnQ.pngWR7T264.pngDMbc40U.pngbFaSK5v.png
YES YES YES.
Flight Rising really needs this. It's such an unique breed and the tail-flaps (I have no other word for this xD) are very cool!
I think a lot of the already existing FR breeds share a lot of features (headspikes or head/neckhairfluff, wingstyles), which is not a bad thing, but this is just.. such an awesome and very unique design. :D I hope they implement this one into the site. ;_; Such pretty.
YES YES YES.
Flight Rising really needs this. It's such an unique breed and the tail-flaps (I have no other word for this xD) are very cool!
I think a lot of the already existing FR breeds share a lot of features (headspikes or head/neckhairfluff, wingstyles), which is not a bad thing, but this is just.. such an awesome and very unique design. :D I hope they implement this one into the site. ;_; Such pretty.
Kiulani_combined_pixelbanner_art_by_dreamingcity_1.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63 64