Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Breed] Salamanders (Unnamed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64
@Werecobra
Nah I know, I like stating the obvious cause I'm a dumb xD
I loveloveLOVE the hatchlings tho omg. This idea is really effing cool I can't get over how much I want it.
@Werecobra
Nah I know, I like stating the obvious cause I'm a dumb xD
I loveloveLOVE the hatchlings tho omg. This idea is really effing cool I can't get over how much I want it.
JQ96lFy.png
ME LIKE

The hatchies poses kiiiinda look like Croakers though. That comes off as vaguely disturbing. Like, what if a clan member accidentally tried to eat one?
ME LIKE

The hatchies poses kiiiinda look like Croakers though. That comes off as vaguely disturbing. Like, what if a clan member accidentally tried to eat one?
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@FallingIcarus As mentioned earlier, these aren't suggestions for solid poses if they became an actual breed!. I'm sure there are much cuter poses they could have than this one.

I guess if you're really worried your dragons might go Actual Cannibal, just tell them to check for legs first, ha!
@FallingIcarus As mentioned earlier, these aren't suggestions for solid poses if they became an actual breed!. I'm sure there are much cuter poses they could have than this one.

I guess if you're really worried your dragons might go Actual Cannibal, just tell them to check for legs first, ha!
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
SALAMANDERS YES I SUPPORT THIS GIVE ME 100
SALAMANDERS YES I SUPPORT THIS GIVE ME 100
CSL8x0A.pngtumblr_inline_njw5j6MgRR1qg2i5p.gif6DgDeX5.png
Wow cute! Support!
Wow cute! Support!
yluoA2h.png
Hella cute, I support it!
Hella cute, I support it!
23jvnrD.gifBk78Myp.png
i saw these on tumblr, and yessss! def need these!
i saw these on tumblr, and yessss! def need these!
tumblr_inline_n9ei6gfUEo1rzumvo.png
I support this. All the way.
They are just too cute NOT too and it's nice to see the Females getting something a little extra! And not to mention the Babies!!! uvu
I support this. All the way.
They are just too cute NOT too and it's nice to see the Females getting something a little extra! And not to mention the Babies!!! uvu
minirico_by_chocoshrooms-d7aa3lb.png
Very cute, I'd def enjoy raising a breed like this.
Very cute, I'd def enjoy raising a breed like this.
So much support!
So much support!
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64