Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Breed] Salamanders (Unnamed)
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
Suppoorrttt these guys are adorable
Suppoorrttt these guys are adorable
AH
Support. I want more dragon variety and this is exactly what we need. Give me the scales. Give me things that are less majestic in the sense they look like dancers and more in the, I'm just a dragon, group. I need the fourth leg on the male snapper to be drawn so I can have them in my lair again!! Oh wait, wrong thread... But still support!!
Support. I want more dragon variety and this is exactly what we need. Give me the scales. Give me things that are less majestic in the sense they look like dancers and more in the, I'm just a dragon, group. I need the fourth leg on the male snapper to be drawn so I can have them in my lair again!! Oh wait, wrong thread... But still support!!
knhLXgs.png
Support, we need more bulky breeds! plus omg the babies!!!
Support, we need more bulky breeds! plus omg the babies!!!
TBD
Support. Simply support.
Support. Simply support.
Support Like All Hell.

WHOA CUTE BABS MUST HAVE, THIS IS A MASSIVE NEED
Support Like All Hell.

WHOA CUTE BABS MUST HAVE, THIS IS A MASSIVE NEED
I'd fill my lair with these :) theyre great, Super Support
I'd fill my lair with these :) theyre great, Super Support
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
I love salamanders! So of course I want a salamander breed and salamander familiars and salamander apparel. Anything salamander is adorable and I’ll gladly take anything salamander I can get
I love salamanders! So of course I want a salamander breed and salamander familiars and salamander apparel. Anything salamander is adorable and I’ll gladly take anything salamander I can get
4xTBSTZ.png
Full Support

These are AMAZING! I love how much time and thought has been put into these... Also the babies... ARE SO CUTE! Baby Nocs are my fave but I think I might have a new fave if these are ever brought to life.
Full Support

These are AMAZING! I love how much time and thought has been put into these... Also the babies... ARE SO CUTE! Baby Nocs are my fave but I think I might have a new fave if these are ever brought to life.
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
Wow, these are really cool! Fire salamanders are one of my favorite mythological creatures, and we don't have any breeds that have a similar body type. Enthusiastic support!
Wow, these are really cool! Fire salamanders are one of my favorite mythological creatures, and we don't have any breeds that have a similar body type. Enthusiastic support!
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
Support!! this is very unique and the baby pose reminds me of a noggle, cute!
Support!! this is very unique and the baby pose reminds me of a noggle, cute!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64