Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 647 648 649 650 651 ... 708 709
Can we get rusty weapons and armor!!!
Can we get rusty weapons and armor!!!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
I don't know how sensible this is at all BUT a few weeks ago I dreamed that there was an item that looked like pauldrons. However, upon closer inspection, it was a boat. A small, wooden boat like those found in the Adriatic Sea. It stood behind the dragon (I know that's against the image generator) [img]https://previews.123rf.com/images/djedzura/djedzura1707/djedzura170700133/82271024-small-white-wooden-boat-on-adriatic-sea-hvar-croatia.jpg[/img] People have been asking for environmental apparel and I know it's genuinely unfeasible for anyone to fit a boat in there, but I'm throwing it out just because it's funny and I'd love a tiny boat like this
I don't know how sensible this is at all BUT a few weeks ago I dreamed that there was an item that looked like pauldrons. However, upon closer inspection, it was a boat. A small, wooden boat like those found in the Adriatic Sea. It stood behind the dragon (I know that's against the image generator)

82271024-small-white-wooden-boat-on-adriatic-sea-hvar-croatia.jpg

People have been asking for environmental apparel and I know it's genuinely unfeasible for anyone to fit a boat in there, but I'm throwing it out just because it's funny and I'd love a tiny boat like this
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Would really appreciate some casual-wear. Hoodies with the hood up and down. Sweatpants. More shorts. Baseball caps and other more casual hats. Flip-flops. Tank tops. Casual stuff.

Also, the deity dolls as apparel.
Would really appreciate some casual-wear. Hoodies with the hood up and down. Sweatpants. More shorts. Baseball caps and other more casual hats. Flip-flops. Tank tops. Casual stuff.

Also, the deity dolls as apparel.
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
We have a severe lack of just plant apparel. I'd love fisher apparel that comes with reeds.
We have a severe lack of just plant apparel. I'd love fisher apparel that comes with reeds.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
A black and white seaslug cloak like a sea bunny would be so cute!
A black and white seaslug cloak like a sea bunny would be so cute!
everbloomsig.png
My heart is broken. Are we not getting any more Bonecarver recolours? :((( What I would do for a dark, muted red, a Turquoise blue one and a dusty goldenrod one...
My heart is broken. Are we not getting any more Bonecarver recolours? :((( What I would do for a dark, muted red, a Turquoise blue one and a dusty goldenrod one...
Its be really cool if we could get an extra similar to the auras where its smaller objects orbiting the dragon
I gues itll function similar to fireflies in size but be one colour and not a bug if that makes any sense
Its be really cool if we could get an extra similar to the auras where its smaller objects orbiting the dragon
I gues itll function similar to fireflies in size but be one colour and not a bug if that makes any sense
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Natron" date="2022-11-12 08:39:44" ] My heart is broken. Are we not getting any more Bonecarver recolours? :((( What I would do for a dark, muted red, a Turquoise blue one and a dusty goldenrod one... [/quote] We need like a Fiona for apparel ;-) Maybe you need to own one of every color to unlock UlTiMaTe ApPaReL.
Natron wrote on 2022-11-12 08:39:44:
We need like a Fiona for apparel ;-) Maybe you need to own one of every color to unlock UlTiMaTe ApPaReL.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@scb I have like at least 5 of each, this would work :sob:
@scb I have like at least 5 of each, this would work :sob:
yellow raincoat oversized rubber boots and rainfall apparel
yellow raincoat oversized rubber boots and rainfall apparel
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
1 2 ... 647 648 649 650 651 ... 708 709