Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 525 526 527 528 529 ... 709 710
Hi, I would really like a couple of additions to the puppy apparel - a white toy poodle and/or one of those white walking mops (I forget the breed name at this moment, of course) as none of the ones depicted already except the Pomeranian are light colored and they get lost against the dragons that are darker colored and also you just can't have too many puppies.

Havanese -- that's the mop breed I'm thinking of
Hi, I would really like a couple of additions to the puppy apparel - a white toy poodle and/or one of those white walking mops (I forget the breed name at this moment, of course) as none of the ones depicted already except the Pomeranian are light colored and they get lost against the dragons that are darker colored and also you just can't have too many puppies.

Havanese -- that's the mop breed I'm thinking of
Bow ties/ loose ties![emoji=snapper love size=1]
Bow ties/ loose ties!
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
Hot pink glowing clawtips
Hot pink glowing clawtips
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
ties
ties
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
I know we just recently got an update to the Highnoon set, but it's a very sparse set to begin with... A Lariat and Wheatgrass would finish it off nicely. ^_^ Example sketches [img]https://i.imgur.com/TMlkdQz.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Yuwpelo.png[/img]
I know we just recently got an update to the Highnoon set, but it's a very sparse set to begin with... A Lariat and Wheatgrass would finish it off nicely. ^_^

Example sketches
TMlkdQz.png
Yuwpelo.png

Image of a wolf, links to the LorWolf signup page.
[quote name="@Ironlily" date="2020-06-19 22:16:19" ] I know we just recently got an update to the Highnoon set, but it's a very sparse set to begin with... A Lariat and Wheatgrass would finish it off nicely. ^_^ Example sketches [img]https://i.imgur.com/TMlkdQz.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Yuwpelo.png[/img] [/quote] that was so well drawn that for a moment I forgot that I was in the suggestions thread and I legit thought I missed an update. This is fantastic, you did such a marvelous job, I'd kill for this.
@Ironlily wrote on 2020-06-19 22:16:19:
I know we just recently got an update to the Highnoon set, but it's a very sparse set to begin with... A Lariat and Wheatgrass would finish it off nicely. ^_^

Example sketches
TMlkdQz.png
Yuwpelo.png

that was so well drawn that for a moment I forgot that I was in the suggestions thread and I legit thought I missed an update. This is fantastic, you did such a marvelous job, I'd kill for this.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Two words: Fisherman equipment.

Like a fishing rod, a bag of bait and a hat. Or maybe other apparel could be a pair of gardening sheers?
Two words: Fisherman equipment.

Like a fishing rod, a bag of bait and a hat. Or maybe other apparel could be a pair of gardening sheers?
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
we have smol dogs

what about big dogs

e. g., great danes, doberman, boxers, bernese mountain dogs, pitbulls, mastiffs? or, technically, any big dog breeds?
we have smol dogs

what about big dogs

e. g., great danes, doberman, boxers, bernese mountain dogs, pitbulls, mastiffs? or, technically, any big dog breeds?
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
[quote name="Tsiegh" date="2020-06-22 10:31:44" ] we have smol dogs what about big dogs e. g., great danes, doberman, boxers, bernese mountain dogs, pitbulls, mastiffs? or, technically, any big dog breeds? [/quote] pwease.........I said this already but I really want a Doberman, a Rottweiler, a Canis Panther and a Pharaoh Hound
Tsiegh wrote on 2020-06-22 10:31:44:
we have smol dogs

what about big dogs

pwease.........I said this already but I really want a Doberman, a Rottweiler, a Canis Panther and a Pharaoh Hound
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
C-can we please get a tray with some plain bread, similar to the tea tray but with bread instead? What I would give for a rustic kecelja, some hanging pots, pans, wooden spoons and ladles. Cook stuff please, definitely be creative with it, we don't need stereotypical modern cook apparel, we can have something similar to the tea sets.
C-can we please get a tray with some plain bread, similar to the tea tray but with bread instead? What I would give for a rustic kecelja, some hanging pots, pans, wooden spoons and ladles. Cook stuff please, definitely be creative with it, we don't need stereotypical modern cook apparel, we can have something similar to the tea sets.
1 2 ... 525 526 527 528 529 ... 709 710