Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 524 525 526 527 528 ... 708 709
I'd like to have some very old items/worn items/broken items as apparel in the game if possible. For example, broken swords/broken knives, worn out cloaks/worn out coats, old looking cabbies/old looking hats.
(Ignore this if all of this exists.)
I'd like to have some very old items/worn items/broken items as apparel in the game if possible. For example, broken swords/broken knives, worn out cloaks/worn out coats, old looking cabbies/old looking hats.
(Ignore this if all of this exists.)
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
9R3kL.gifK4wPx.gifWNYSI.gifDyDQf.gifseEif.gifanTel.gifLXhsd2.png8iOxg2.pngy2JP42.pngmepHR2.png7IdwT2.pngAHJnT2.pngy3FIr1.pngmbrnk1.pngXAMhI1.pngVWSUP1.pngVguVA1.pngQcNhA1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
Since scene is kinda like apparel I'll just throw some scenes suggestions here:

- A creepy carnival-themed scene. With colorful tents, flying masks, sticky green web, caravan... stuff like that. Would make a cool item drop for Night of the Nocturne.

- We can brew some scenes at Baldwin, so an alchemist lab scene seems like a natural addition! A apothecary shop scene would be nice, too. Similar to the aesthetic of the Herb Rack vista.

- Speaking of the trading post, perhaps a scene themed after the Swipp Swap Stand for trade at, well, Swipp's? It could feature Swipp's stand in the background, with some trading items scattering on the ground, like one of Swipp's daughters accidentally drop a chest while moving their wares or something.

- A scene inspired by the dressing room would be a cute nod to one of the site's functions. Think tailor/fashion designer's room with sewing machine, rolls of fabric and scissor, dragon mannequin and shelf of sewing kits and tool. The background of the dressing room has a few background elements that could potentially be reused when drawing this scene.

- Other than that, scenes themed after the flights, coli venues and seasons are always welcomed!
Since scene is kinda like apparel I'll just throw some scenes suggestions here:

- A creepy carnival-themed scene. With colorful tents, flying masks, sticky green web, caravan... stuff like that. Would make a cool item drop for Night of the Nocturne.

- We can brew some scenes at Baldwin, so an alchemist lab scene seems like a natural addition! A apothecary shop scene would be nice, too. Similar to the aesthetic of the Herb Rack vista.

- Speaking of the trading post, perhaps a scene themed after the Swipp Swap Stand for trade at, well, Swipp's? It could feature Swipp's stand in the background, with some trading items scattering on the ground, like one of Swipp's daughters accidentally drop a chest while moving their wares or something.

- A scene inspired by the dressing room would be a cute nod to one of the site's functions. Think tailor/fashion designer's room with sewing machine, rolls of fabric and scissor, dragon mannequin and shelf of sewing kits and tool. The background of the dressing room has a few background elements that could potentially be reused when drawing this scene.

- Other than that, scenes themed after the flights, coli venues and seasons are always welcomed!
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
Mardi Gras beads!

Basically, beaded necklaces. But make different lengths so we can stack them on our dergs. I have so many Mardi Gras dragons that need swag.
Mardi Gras beads!

Basically, beaded necklaces. But make different lengths so we can stack them on our dergs. I have so many Mardi Gras dragons that need swag.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Speaking of hunters, can we just get some normal pelts. They don't have to cover the head but they also can if it works. A set of pelts and skins with several different types, just like the set of weapons with got, so no different colours.

A lion pelt, a leopard pelt, a crocodile skin, an antelope pelt, hippo leather, jackal pelt, bear pelt. Also, just some kilts or other clothing pieces with leopard patterns would be great for hunters (and priests but that's a different story)
Speaking of hunters, can we just get some normal pelts. They don't have to cover the head but they also can if it works. A set of pelts and skins with several different types, just like the set of weapons with got, so no different colours.

A lion pelt, a leopard pelt, a crocodile skin, an antelope pelt, hippo leather, jackal pelt, bear pelt. Also, just some kilts or other clothing pieces with leopard patterns would be great for hunters (and priests but that's a different story)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Some sort of set complete with necklace, anklets, bracelets, tailband, and wing covers. Like a mandala please! Goldeny-ish in color, or maybe two copies with another in white or blue. Based off of these I found just randomly lying around my bedroom: [img]https://imgur.com/JhHidwJ.png[/img]
Some sort of set complete with necklace, anklets, bracelets, tailband, and wing covers. Like a mandala please! Goldeny-ish in color, or maybe two copies with another in white or blue. Based off of these I found just randomly lying around my bedroom:
JhHidwJ.png
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
[quote name="Trix" date="2020-06-14 10:40:55" ] Mardi Gras beads! Basically, beaded necklaces. But make different lengths so we can stack them on our dergs. I have so many Mardi Gras dragons that need swag. [/quote] stacked necklaces, love it!
Trix wrote on 2020-06-14 10:40:55:
Mardi Gras beads!

stacked necklaces, love it!
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
[quote name="QhaZomb" date="2020-06-13 13:42:12" ] we need more sci-fi and tech themed apparel! stuff besides the steampunk and lightning fest apparel and with the sort of design/visual aesthetics these familiars have? so it'd look more "advanced" than the steampunk stuff, but still fit within Sorneith's lore/style! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/33205.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/33304.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/33204.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/7599.png[/img] [/quote] [color=#009E9B]I would absolutely [i]love[/i] a full-body set of robosuit/cyborg/prosthetic-themed apparel in different colors. We have some like that from Thundercrack Carnivale, but different colors and pieces would be much appreciated.
QhaZomb wrote on 2020-06-13 13:42:12:
we need more sci-fi and tech themed apparel! stuff besides the steampunk and lightning fest apparel

and with the sort of design/visual aesthetics these familiars have? so it'd look more "advanced" than the steampunk stuff, but still fit within Sorneith's lore/style!

33205.png33304.png33204.png7599.png
I would absolutely love a full-body set of robosuit/cyborg/prosthetic-themed apparel in different colors. We have some like that from Thundercrack Carnivale, but different colors and pieces would be much appreciated.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
Viking helmets
Viking helmets
More blindfolds. I want an assortment of colors so I can cover up unwanted eyecolors if necessary
More blindfolds. I want an assortment of colors so I can cover up unwanted eyecolors if necessary
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
Raincoats! (and possibly wellies to go with them :P)

I thought about it a bit, and decided that raincoats for our dragons would be really cool, and kind of cute! I already made a thread in FRD with some "raincoats" using the apparel we already have, but I think official raincoat apparel would be welcomed!
Raincoats! (and possibly wellies to go with them :P)

I thought about it a bit, and decided that raincoats for our dragons would be really cool, and kind of cute! I already made a thread in FRD with some "raincoats" using the apparel we already have, but I think official raincoat apparel would be welcomed!
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
1 2 ... 524 525 526 527 528 ... 708 709