Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 523 524 525 526 527 ... 708 709
Scene Suggestion:

4 seasons! Quite a simple idea, just 4 scenes that depict each different season.
Scene Suggestion:

4 seasons! Quite a simple idea, just 4 scenes that depict each different season.
FMoJ9vk.pngmTAp2ld.pngH0t7Ypl.pngdT9HQge.pngPRICTGJ.pngW0Y9c9y.pngKsM0wY2.pngMHHKqsF.pngtqGkHih.png5Nc3x2J.pngeIK5iG7.pngQSe6tSa.pnghJeH12I.pngxCVbB5p.png9Wis07O.png3IAkyJ2.pngG976jQG.pngWFpPzZn.png
[quote name="masterpiece" date="2020-06-09 04:59:35" ] Scene Suggestion: 4 seasons! Quite a simple idea, just 4 scenes that depict each different season. [/quote] I like this idea a lot. Can I make my own scene suggestions? Possibly these can be released in the treasure marketplace! - A marble palace scene - Scene with huggeee flowers (Faes look cool!) - More skeletal wasteland type scenes, maybe with a bull skull or whatvever - A rustic rolling hills scene? - Night sky scene - Mountainous scene with a sunset! Nitpicky- Scenes are too pricy. We are paying for one faded backdrop for a dragon, it shouldnt be 50kt. This goes for gem scenes too. Add scenes for baldwin for cauldrons below level 25. Its annoying seeing new features added to level 25 but anything below level 18 hasnt had new features in like, forever.
masterpiece wrote on 2020-06-09 04:59:35:
Scene Suggestion:

I like this idea a lot. Can I make my own scene suggestions?

Possibly these can be released in the treasure marketplace!
- A marble palace scene
- Scene with huggeee flowers (Faes look cool!)
- More skeletal wasteland type scenes, maybe with a bull skull or whatvever
- A rustic rolling hills scene?
- Night sky scene
- Mountainous scene with a sunset!

Nitpicky-
Scenes are too pricy. We are paying for one faded backdrop for a dragon, it shouldnt be 50kt. This goes for gem scenes too.
Add scenes for baldwin for cauldrons below level 25. Its annoying seeing new features added to level 25 but anything below level 18 hasnt had new features in like, forever.
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
I think something like the wolf skin apparels but with the hood down would be nice. Something like a fur cloak.

Also, if we're suggesting scenes here, a snowy forest scene would be awesome!
I think something like the wolf skin apparels but with the hood down would be nice. Something like a fur cloak.

Also, if we're suggesting scenes here, a snowy forest scene would be awesome!
Meal Moth .....
- Arby
- He/Him
- FR+0
- Wishlist

id love some punk/rock themed apparels.
also, more things that contains bones. maybe omething like the birdskulls but with others types of skulls, or a boney cranium + spine that goes down the dragon like the wolf skins apparels.
id love some punk/rock themed apparels.
also, more things that contains bones. maybe omething like the birdskulls but with others types of skulls, or a boney cranium + spine that goes down the dragon like the wolf skins apparels.
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
I think a revamp and an extension on the Runebead Necklace and Blackwood Necklace would be great. They look very outdated already and there's literally only two colors :c (Not to mention that said colors actually look different on each breed for some reason?)
I think adding more colors and maybe some more apparel that goes with the theme would be fantastic, like actual Haoris, Kimonos, some footwear, Masks. I just think it would look great.
I think a revamp and an extension on the Runebead Necklace and Blackwood Necklace would be great. They look very outdated already and there's literally only two colors :c (Not to mention that said colors actually look different on each breed for some reason?)
I think adding more colors and maybe some more apparel that goes with the theme would be fantastic, like actual Haoris, Kimonos, some footwear, Masks. I just think it would look great.
arcaneanim3.gif - Nest Rental and Baldwin Cauldron services //
id really like some artist and craftsperson apparel: a smock and a toolbelt full of stuff! maybe each colour variant could have different tools, like paintbrushes for artists, chiseling tools for stoneworkers, pliers and such for jewelers. or each of those things could work as a multi-colour collection on their own too.

in general we have a lot of fire flight apparel that is like, woah, this dragons got a whole forge strapped to its body. but we dont see a lot of like, actual tools of the trade - besides the Metallurgists Forgetools way back in 2013. theres been a few other fest things too, but one of the reasons i like the teahouse set so much is that its a full set of very practical stuff relating to that profession, and id really like to see more of it for more jobs!
id really like some artist and craftsperson apparel: a smock and a toolbelt full of stuff! maybe each colour variant could have different tools, like paintbrushes for artists, chiseling tools for stoneworkers, pliers and such for jewelers. or each of those things could work as a multi-colour collection on their own too.

in general we have a lot of fire flight apparel that is like, woah, this dragons got a whole forge strapped to its body. but we dont see a lot of like, actual tools of the trade - besides the Metallurgists Forgetools way back in 2013. theres been a few other fest things too, but one of the reasons i like the teahouse set so much is that its a full set of very practical stuff relating to that profession, and id really like to see more of it for more jobs!
a97e852d483a01bf2bb347e362a63656a3fb004b.png
Neckties!
Neckties!
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-05-30 08:11:58" ] Could we perhaps get a Warmwater Wanderers recolour that makes the fish look like classic edible fish like breams, anchovies, bass, trevallies and similar. Edit: like this [img]https://i.imgur.com/so33x3M.png[/img] [/quote] Yeees, I'd love this! I know technically it would be more work than a simple recolor, but imagine how perfect this would be for Joxar! (It sure would take a LOT of tokens out of circulation!) If not this, than maybe brighter (not just mostly blue) aquarium fish?
Natron wrote on 2020-05-30 08:11:58:
Could we perhaps get a Warmwater Wanderers recolour that makes the fish look like classic edible fish like breams, anchovies, bass, trevallies and similar.

Edit: like this

so33x3M.png

Yeees, I'd love this! I know technically it would be more work than a simple recolor, but imagine how perfect this would be for Joxar! (It sure would take a LOT of tokens out of circulation!) If not this, than maybe brighter (not just mostly blue) aquarium fish?
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
we need more sci-fi and tech themed apparel! stuff besides the steampunk and lightning fest apparel and with the sort of design/visual aesthetics these familiars have? so it'd look more "advanced" than the steampunk stuff, but still fit within Sorneith's lore/style! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/33205.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/33304.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/33204.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/7599.png[/img]
we need more sci-fi and tech themed apparel! stuff besides the steampunk and lightning fest apparel

and with the sort of design/visual aesthetics these familiars have? so it'd look more "advanced" than the steampunk stuff, but still fit within Sorneith's lore/style!

33205.png33304.png33204.png7599.png
I'd like to have some very old items/worn items/broken items as apparel in the game if possible. For example, broken swords/broken knives, worn out cloaks/worn out coats, old looking cabbies/old looking hats.
(Ignore this if all of this exists.)
I'd like to have some very old items/worn items/broken items as apparel in the game if possible. For example, broken swords/broken knives, worn out cloaks/worn out coats, old looking cabbies/old looking hats.
(Ignore this if all of this exists.)
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
La5fu.gif4np8t.gifj3nX1.gif5puqJ.gifUgVAI.gifr4ove.gifCdvAN1.pngyhQ281.pngeqreO1.png3RxWo1.png3Wzsn1.pngqtefN1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
1 2 ... 523 524 525 526 527 ... 708 709