Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Services! Nest Rental & Baldwin Cauldron
1 2 3
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/qnsvl4q1hbyggi5/arcanetop.png[/img] [size=7][b]Zoalde's Services Rental[/b][/size] Hi! So these days I'm basically doing nothing with my Cauldron and my Nesting Grounds, that's why I decided to put them to good use and rent them! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6kg6r3b1h333p6k/arcanemidsmall.png[/img] [/center] Here's how it works: [b]Nesting Grounds[/b] * - I will feed your parent dragons throughout the whole 5 days gestation period. * - If at least one of your breeding dragons is a Wildclaw I will require you to send a stack of 5 Meat to feed them (I'm very low on Meat so I prefer to feed plants or something else lol) * - I will breed your dragons the very day you send them and send them plus their offspring back the very day the eggs hatch. * - I will wait a maximum of 5 days for you to accept your dragons back, if you don't unfortunately I will either sell them out or exalt them. * - If I'm late to send your dragons back, you don't have to pay [i][u]Rates:[/u][/i] 6kt or 6g for the whole service. [b]Melting[/b] * - I will melt down whatever you need. * - You will send me a stack of items you want melted. * - I will start melting immediately after I receive the stack of stuff you want melted. * - I will send you the melted stuff one week or less after I've received the items. * - The payment needs to be sent at the moment I send you the results. * - You have a maximum of 5 days to send your payment after I've send you the crossroads, if you fail to send it I will keep all the melted stuff. * - As we know, the rarity of the melted products vary and are mostly random, so I recommend you to investigate what the odds are to get a certain item so that you know what to expect and we avoid misunderstandings. In the other hand, I do commit the send [i]exactly[/i] what I get from the melting. * - Also, I can only melt for one person at a time so first come, first served. [i][u]Rates:[/u][/i] 1g or 1kt for each item melted. For example: * 20 Item Stack = 20g or 20kt * 30 Item Stack = 30g or 30kt And so on. [b]Brewing:[/b] * - I currently have a level 13 Cauldron so I can brew whatever you want as long as it's unlocked for my current level. * - You must provide me with the material needed for the brew. * - I will send you the result immediately after it's finished. * - The payment must be sent as soon as I send you the product. I can wait up to 5 days for the payment to be made but if you fail to do so I will either resell it or keep it for myself. * - If you want to brew something and don't have the materials, I can sell you the materials if I have them. Don't be afraid to ask about it. [i][u]Rates:[/u][/i] So the rates for brewing are slightly different as some brews may take longer than others, so here's how it works: - 30 minutes to 3 hours = 5kt or 5g - 3 hours to 6 hours = 10kt or 10g - 12 hours = 15kt or 15g [b]Important Notes[/b] [size=2]- Brewing services are going to be either paused or closed during festivals unless otherwise stated. - When I say "you must send the materials" on the brewing section, that also includes whatever the cost in treasure to make the brew is. - Prices are not fixed, if you want to bargain I'm all for it. [/size] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6kg6r3b1h333p6k/arcanemidsmall.png[/img][/center] *Arcane flight (and all other flights) dividers and banners can be found [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30450&did=41532333]here[/url] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/nm0z9g1pkrloiln/arcanebottom.png[/img][/center]
arcanetop.png
Zoalde's Services Rental
Hi! So these days I'm basically doing nothing with my Cauldron and my Nesting Grounds, that's why I decided to put them to good use and rent them!

arcanemidsmall.png
Here's how it works:

Nesting Grounds
* - I will feed your parent dragons throughout the whole 5 days gestation period.
* - If at least one of your breeding dragons is a Wildclaw I will require you to send a stack of 5 Meat to feed them (I'm very low on Meat so I prefer to feed plants or something else lol)
* - I will breed your dragons the very day you send them and send them plus their offspring back the very day the eggs hatch.
* - I will wait a maximum of 5 days for you to accept your dragons back, if you don't unfortunately I will either sell them out or exalt them.
* - If I'm late to send your dragons back, you don't have to pay
Rates: 6kt or 6g for the whole service.

Melting
* - I will melt down whatever you need.
* - You will send me a stack of items you want melted.
* - I will start melting immediately after I receive the stack of stuff you want melted.
* - I will send you the melted stuff one week or less after I've received the items.
* - The payment needs to be sent at the moment I send you the results.
* - You have a maximum of 5 days to send your payment after I've send you the crossroads, if you fail to send it I will keep all the melted stuff.
* - As we know, the rarity of the melted products vary and are mostly random, so I recommend you to investigate what the odds are to get a certain item so that you know what to expect and we avoid misunderstandings. In the other hand, I do commit the send exactly what I get from the melting.
* - Also, I can only melt for one person at a time so first come, first served.
Rates: 1g or 1kt for each item melted. For example:
* 20 Item Stack = 20g or 20kt
* 30 Item Stack = 30g or 30kt
And so on.

Brewing:
* - I currently have a level 13 Cauldron so I can brew whatever you want as long as it's unlocked for my current level.
* - You must provide me with the material needed for the brew.
* - I will send you the result immediately after it's finished.
* - The payment must be sent as soon as I send you the product. I can wait up to 5 days for the payment to be made but if you fail to do so I will either resell it or keep it for myself.
* - If you want to brew something and don't have the materials, I can sell you the materials if I have them. Don't be afraid to ask about it.
Rates: So the rates for brewing are slightly different as some brews may take longer than others, so here's how it works:
- 30 minutes to 3 hours = 5kt or 5g
- 3 hours to 6 hours = 10kt or 10g
- 12 hours = 15kt or 15g

Important Notes
- Brewing services are going to be either paused or closed during festivals unless otherwise stated.
- When I say "you must send the materials" on the brewing section, that also includes whatever the cost in treasure to make the brew is.
- Prices are not fixed, if you want to bargain I'm all for it.
arcanemidsmall.png
*Arcane flight (and all other flights) dividers and banners can be found here
arcanebottom.png
arcaneanim3.gif - Nest Rental and Baldwin Cauldron services //
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/qnsvl4q1hbyggi5/arcanetop.png[/img][/center] [b]Currently Melting for:[/b] [b]Currently Breeding for:[/b] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/nm0z9g1pkrloiln/arcanebottom.png[/img][/center]
arcanetop.png
Currently Melting for:

Currently Breeding for:
arcanebottom.png
Reserved
Reserved
@Zoalde
Hello! May I rent one nest for my Coatl pair?
@Zoalde
Hello! May I rent one nest for my Coatl pair?
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp You sure can! send your pair whenever you want uwu
@Peyp You sure can! send your pair whenever you want uwu
@Zoalde
Could I get a 20 item stack melted? Thanks!
@Zoalde
Could I get a 20 item stack melted? Thanks!
BUYING!:

food @ 20fp/t
coli grinding @ 50kt/h
@lantian sure thing! send the items over please
@lantian sure thing! send the items over please
@Zoalde
Turns out, I do have 2 more pairs! Could I borrow 2 of your nests, please? ^^
@Zoalde
Turns out, I do have 2 more pairs! Could I borrow 2 of your nests, please? ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp Oh sure! Send them over uwu
@Peyp Oh sure! Send them over uwu
Can you melt a stack of trinkets for me? :)
Can you melt a stack of trinkets for me? :)
1 2 3