Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 521 522 523 524 525 ... 709 710
Just plain face paint, kind of like the eastsong mask but without the accents. Glacierguard chainmail fire recolour would be awesome too! Also angel halos because luminous halos are nearing 1mil [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
Just plain face paint, kind of like the eastsong mask but without the accents. Glacierguard chainmail fire recolour would be awesome too! Also angel halos because luminous halos are nearing 1mil
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
Elemental festival animal/creature companions!
Elemental festival animal/creature companions!
Already posted this in the announcement thread, but I'd love to see another set of animal companion apparel that includes a sugar glider. <3
Already posted this in the announcement thread, but I'd love to see another set of animal companion apparel that includes a sugar glider. <3
fo11Vhp.png
kind of like the cute tiny buddy apparels coming out, kittens. pls, i need.
i know there's cats and stuff but i want like a horde of kittens all over your dragon, lol.
kind of like the cute tiny buddy apparels coming out, kittens. pls, i need.
i know there's cats and stuff but i want like a horde of kittens all over your dragon, lol.
I thought that some summery stuff (either by itself or in bundles) would be awesome! stuff like:
- sunhats
- sunglasses (either worn on top of the head or on the face, both are awesome!)
- swimsuits!
- innertubes!
- towels ( neck, waist, idk)
- sandals
- friendship bracelets
- pail and shovel
- crab friends
I thought that some summery stuff (either by itself or in bundles) would be awesome! stuff like:
- sunhats
- sunglasses (either worn on top of the head or on the face, both are awesome!)
- swimsuits!
- innertubes!
- towels ( neck, waist, idk)
- sandals
- friendship bracelets
- pail and shovel
- crab friends
Moon
She/her
Selling dragons here and here
Birds of prey, large dog breeds, more companion animals in general and more wigs/manes(let me give all my dragons hair please)
Birds of prey, large dog breeds, more companion animals in general and more wigs/manes(let me give all my dragons hair please)
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o3_500.png
while working on an outfit, I was struck by a sudden need...
Regency dandy apparel...
for dragons
while working on an outfit, I was struck by a sudden need...
Regency dandy apparel...
for dragons
Giveaway
I don't know if someone has already said this, but what about a couple of sets of artist materials? One of my dragons whose an artist grew up today and I just realized there aren't any art material apparel pieces. XD

Idea: Based off of the current theme with sets that are recolored, I have a few set ideas. Each set would have paintbrushes, easels, sketchbook, pencils, paints/watercolors, Pastels, smock, finished pieces. Or any combination of these or other ideas.

With set ideas, I came up with: Creative Art Set (bright and colorful), Inspiring Art Set (dark colors and then bright colors), Painterly Art Set (more colors that are in a standard art set like blue, red, and yellow), Artistic Art Set (Natural colors like brown and pine green), Monochrome Art Set (black and white), Colorful Art Set (pastel colors), Pristine Art Set (this stuff looks brand new or barely used).

Placement:
1. I think the Smock should be placed kind of like the Healers Vestments are, but less volume, and less of it, maybe ending in a knot a third of the way down their tail.

2. The Paintbrushes would hang kind of like the Dried Tea does, from the wings. Same with pencils.

3. The watercolor paint could be on a palette strapped to the forearm of a dragon.

4. An Easel would be labeled as an extra and would sit beside the dragon, and depending on the set, it would feature a different Kickstarter or downtime or 2013 festival familiars.

5. The actual paints would be in small jars (like for fingerprinting girl) and sit around the feet on the dragon

6. The sketchbook would be hanging from the dragon's neck by a leather rope, and it would have a clasp on it in different colors depending on the set.

7. Pastels would look cool in a dragon's hand, as kind of like a subtle addition (like citrine rings).

HOWEVER: The Monochrome Art Set, would be in black and white, so the pastels would be charcoal sticks, watercolors would be in black and white, etc

Coliseum Drops: Most often, there is a coliseum drop for new apparel sets. I thought that the Creative Art set could be dropped is the venue, Blooming Grove. And the Pristine Art set could be dropped in the Golem Workshop (as an uncommon drop). and the Monochrome Set would drop in the Ghostlight Ruins.

Extras: What if you get the full bundle, you got a corresponding skin to go with it? Like paint splatters and smudge marks from the pastels and charcoal sticks. It could also drop in crates in the Colliseum along with a random piece of the apparel.

I found four other mentions of artist materials, none for a while though, so I hope this is original enough. These mentions were in April 2016, December 2017, March 2019, and April 2019.

Thanks,
Dawn

(virtual cookie for reading all of this XD this took an hour to write)
I don't know if someone has already said this, but what about a couple of sets of artist materials? One of my dragons whose an artist grew up today and I just realized there aren't any art material apparel pieces. XD

Idea: Based off of the current theme with sets that are recolored, I have a few set ideas. Each set would have paintbrushes, easels, sketchbook, pencils, paints/watercolors, Pastels, smock, finished pieces. Or any combination of these or other ideas.

With set ideas, I came up with: Creative Art Set (bright and colorful), Inspiring Art Set (dark colors and then bright colors), Painterly Art Set (more colors that are in a standard art set like blue, red, and yellow), Artistic Art Set (Natural colors like brown and pine green), Monochrome Art Set (black and white), Colorful Art Set (pastel colors), Pristine Art Set (this stuff looks brand new or barely used).

Placement:
1. I think the Smock should be placed kind of like the Healers Vestments are, but less volume, and less of it, maybe ending in a knot a third of the way down their tail.

2. The Paintbrushes would hang kind of like the Dried Tea does, from the wings. Same with pencils.

3. The watercolor paint could be on a palette strapped to the forearm of a dragon.

4. An Easel would be labeled as an extra and would sit beside the dragon, and depending on the set, it would feature a different Kickstarter or downtime or 2013 festival familiars.

5. The actual paints would be in small jars (like for fingerprinting girl) and sit around the feet on the dragon

6. The sketchbook would be hanging from the dragon's neck by a leather rope, and it would have a clasp on it in different colors depending on the set.

7. Pastels would look cool in a dragon's hand, as kind of like a subtle addition (like citrine rings).

HOWEVER: The Monochrome Art Set, would be in black and white, so the pastels would be charcoal sticks, watercolors would be in black and white, etc

Coliseum Drops: Most often, there is a coliseum drop for new apparel sets. I thought that the Creative Art set could be dropped is the venue, Blooming Grove. And the Pristine Art set could be dropped in the Golem Workshop (as an uncommon drop). and the Monochrome Set would drop in the Ghostlight Ruins.

Extras: What if you get the full bundle, you got a corresponding skin to go with it? Like paint splatters and smudge marks from the pastels and charcoal sticks. It could also drop in crates in the Colliseum along with a random piece of the apparel.

I found four other mentions of artist materials, none for a while though, so I hope this is original enough. These mentions were in April 2016, December 2017, March 2019, and April 2019.

Thanks,
Dawn

(virtual cookie for reading all of this XD this took an hour to write)
Art Shop! We're Open!
Rolled up carpets!! I think that would go nicely with the Sandwastes revamp.
Rolled up carpets!! I think that would go nicely with the Sandwastes revamp.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Could we perhaps get a Warmwater Wanderers recolour that makes the fish look like classic edible fish like breams, anchovies, bass, trevallies and similar. Edit: like this [img]https://i.imgur.com/so33x3M.png[/img]
Could we perhaps get a Warmwater Wanderers recolour that makes the fish look like classic edible fish like breams, anchovies, bass, trevallies and similar.

Edit: like this

so33x3M.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 521 522 523 524 525 ... 709 710