Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Clockwork UMAS [temptation&ecstasy]
1 2 3 4 5
O7 no problem!! I know how it goes haha
O7 no problem!! I know how it goes haha
TpW465u.gif
xxxx
Xe/Xem | He/Him
+1 FR Time
Exalt and Lore Lair
xxxx Stock the Pond
Everbloom UMAs
Wishlist

Bump :]

Bump :]
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

Lil update for the Dragonfly imp f skin series:

So far both Dragonfly Witch (teal) & Dragonfly Queen (purple) have 9/10 slots, and fortunately I have enough gems atm to be able to submit the first runs of both accents. Instead of pinging for payment before submitting, I'll be listing the accent as a PA for the same price of 500g instead of receiving payment first and listing for 1t.

I'm still going to wait to see if Dragonfly Lover (pink) will get to a full run of slots before submitting, but I'll go ahead and submit either a 5 or 10 print run for it in about a week or so.

Thank you to everyone who got a slot so far :D
Lil update for the Dragonfly imp f skin series:

So far both Dragonfly Witch (teal) & Dragonfly Queen (purple) have 9/10 slots, and fortunately I have enough gems atm to be able to submit the first runs of both accents. Instead of pinging for payment before submitting, I'll be listing the accent as a PA for the same price of 500g instead of receiving payment first and listing for 1t.

I'm still going to wait to see if Dragonfly Lover (pink) will get to a full run of slots before submitting, but I'll go ahead and submit either a 5 or 10 print run for it in about a week or so.

Thank you to everyone who got a slot so far :D

@RubyZoisite @Uniformshark @Jeon @minechatz @Hawktalon @plutosongs @yukublack @CorneliaR

Hello! Dragonfly Witch (the teal one) Run 1 has come back, and you should be receiving your accent in your PAs shortly!

I was able to purchase a blueprint and put the accent into queue before taking prepayment, so it'll be listed on the PA for the price of 500g instead of me asking for the 500g prepayment alongside a 1t PA listing. Sorry for any confusion, I thought it'd be better if the accent was put into queue sooner than later :]

Edit: All PAs have been sent out :]
@RubyZoisite @Uniformshark @Jeon @minechatz @Hawktalon @plutosongs @yukublack @CorneliaR

Hello! Dragonfly Witch (the teal one) Run 1 has come back, and you should be receiving your accent in your PAs shortly!

I was able to purchase a blueprint and put the accent into queue before taking prepayment, so it'll be listed on the PA for the price of 500g instead of me asking for the 500g prepayment alongside a 1t PA listing. Sorry for any confusion, I thought it'd be better if the accent was put into queue sooner than later :]

Edit: All PAs have been sent out :]

@Wrenmedy @Jeon @diroxy @apocalypticeye @plutosongs @Plushstiel @SnaggleClaw @CorneliaR

Hello! Dragonfly Queen (the purple one) Run 1 has come back, and you should be receiving your accent in your PAs shortly!

Same with the teal recolor, I was able to purchase a blueprint and put the accent into queue before taking prepayment, so it'll be listed on the PA for the price of 500g instead of me asking for the 500g prepayment alongside a 1t PA listing. Sorry for any confusion, I thought it'd be better if the accent was put into queue sooner than later :]
@Wrenmedy @Jeon @diroxy @apocalypticeye @plutosongs @Plushstiel @SnaggleClaw @CorneliaR

Hello! Dragonfly Queen (the purple one) Run 1 has come back, and you should be receiving your accent in your PAs shortly!

Same with the teal recolor, I was able to purchase a blueprint and put the accent into queue before taking prepayment, so it'll be listed on the PA for the price of 500g instead of me asking for the 500g prepayment alongside a 1t PA listing. Sorry for any confusion, I thought it'd be better if the accent was put into queue sooner than later :]

Dragonfly Lover was denied :pensive: so I'll be editing it and throwing it back into queue ;-;
Dragonfly Lover was denied :pensive: so I'll be editing it and throwing it back into queue ;-;

Hello! Could I get a slot for each of the dragonfly skins? thank you!
Hello! Could I get a slot for each of the dragonfly skins? thank you!
@chuchus900 @Jeon @apocalypticeye @dogstarlite @Harmonywish

Hello! Dragonfly Lover (the pink one) Run 1 has come back, and you should be receiving your accent in your PAs for 500g shortly :D

In other news, I'm going to be shelving the three Dragonfly accents on January 28th, but that doesn't mean that they're going away. I'll just be moving their slots to another page of the spreadsheet that is a little more condensed without eight whole runs of slots. I'll still be checking it periodically, and will probably ask for prepayment when 5-10 slots are filled.
And as mentioned in the Catalogue post, if you don't want to wait until a whole run is complete before getting a copy, you can send me a blueprint + print price to speed up the wait a bit.

Sorry for any confusion any of my wording may have caused, I'm still new to actually running a umas shop and I can only hope that I'm using these terms correctly lol

And for a lil update, I have some ideas for another accent for imp m similar to the three for imp f as well as something for auraboa f, but it's probably going to take a while bc the semester started :]
@chuchus900 @Jeon @apocalypticeye @dogstarlite @Harmonywish

Hello! Dragonfly Lover (the pink one) Run 1 has come back, and you should be receiving your accent in your PAs for 500g shortly :D

In other news, I'm going to be shelving the three Dragonfly accents on January 28th, but that doesn't mean that they're going away. I'll just be moving their slots to another page of the spreadsheet that is a little more condensed without eight whole runs of slots. I'll still be checking it periodically, and will probably ask for prepayment when 5-10 slots are filled.
And as mentioned in the Catalogue post, if you don't want to wait until a whole run is complete before getting a copy, you can send me a blueprint + print price to speed up the wait a bit.

Sorry for any confusion any of my wording may have caused, I'm still new to actually running a umas shop and I can only hope that I'm using these terms correctly lol

And for a lil update, I have some ideas for another accent for imp m similar to the three for imp f as well as something for auraboa f, but it's probably going to take a while bc the semester started :]

Hello! Taking preorders for these two accents, Gilded Temptation & Ashen Temptation! Both 500g. If you can't use the spreadsheet, feel free to ping me in the thread and I'll add you to a slot :] (These previews are the full artwork, but the item versions [i]will[/i] have lines and shadows of the dragon added.) [center] [size=5][b]Gilded Temptation[/b][/size] 500g Shelved on March 14 [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CIXgNjX223hJZ8c4NTOZB_6OXj0XN8E9TmsqSu3OyMU/edit?usp=sharing]PREORDER HERE[/url] | [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/a2f3f3e8]RESKIN[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/M6DIbMd.png[/img] ----- [size=5][b]Ashen Temptation[/b][/size] 500g Shelved on March 14 [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CIXgNjX223hJZ8c4NTOZB_6OXj0XN8E9TmsqSu3OyMU/edit?usp=sharing]PREORDER HERE[/url] | [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/f6d181e1]RESKIN[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MnXqu1f.png[/img] ----- @pinglist-1154 [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3286613]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Auraboa F, Accent, gold, jewelry/silks, mythology, occult, smoke, soul/ghost, witch/warlock[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @jbapple @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @anrei @Kide @wildewinged @sinha27 @Soupy @starsystems @reliquiaen @ofendlessstars @Trickilicky @Nevros @Roam @BlackWinter @Redsparrow @hayum @MusicalMaladies @Oriel @Reven @mus @Faileas @Jazz @rethi @annadandelion @Velsim @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @OverlordFreya @Darlnim @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @Pained @sorai @Finne @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @Godspeed @Harribel @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Lynchly @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Runi @Arrakis @BlackMistress @Maye @Goldenstorm @MollyMerula @qew23 @Cuddleh @Lonin @Raydioactive @Ysdaar @VolatileMatter @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Zayev @vely @Veevi @Niklia @Twiggies @Sharkbutt @iodine @Pieeee @selenomancy @Prelude @greyyourwarden @synnful @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @cutinstincts @Suntouched @hawwah @artillerychick @kumoko @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Prey @snowpea @Fanartsy @Windstrike @Moonlace @Rosoidela @jd1620 @Apothecaria @MechWyrms @Featherly @grr @Wrath @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Tinytalkingtina @Veracity @Alraune @Irrwahn @Necrovatai @Fukii @Nardaviel @Rangiku @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @yomnea33 @Duskflame @Deana @SleepyOpossum @Cethosia @Valolaire @gemgem @Sagittarium @astroprojection @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @ThatOneGirl @brdey @pretend @londoner @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Sirenia @pitohui @BlazeWolf @Shadowlugia711 @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Starrlight @songify @Xirei @Apfelobst @wedredding @Meebo @cloverly @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @kbb @Illuminary @Ivypooll @Comic1Sans @uniquelykenn @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @DocMulligan @Acacia @limeypie @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @haylxx @MisfitsLanding @Goolix @Shadowangel @RyukaTheDragon @strfox @misericordieuse @Croissants @bioglitch @Aldru @00Riku00 @EndlessDragon @nonaline @micchikureshima @Alive @Oodie @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @Fervanus @TxTiger @luckless @zeguk @Tangaroa @NoodleMomma @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @elfmoss @Rutile @BizarreKitten @SparkleOfGold @manacampbell @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Phoenixfyre @Felisaries @Noxclerati @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @koujakward @Peyp @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Bionic @Lunox @Chaostrophy @Artichoke @Cyans @deep @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @SolusPrime379 @24lovefancy @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @DrowsyPanda @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @Alliance @batcrooks @HermaMora @ancelstierre @Mickie @Karanja @cryptdad @Kayweather @Convexity @rosevoids @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Dragonfire27 @Orchestre @Mupfel @OliveBoat @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @Ender080 @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @Doodeedoodah @Silence @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Addmon @Jabberwocky09 @Elody @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @TwilightStars @STRHKR @valkyrian @unsolved @AqunAthlok @Holes @Kaial @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @Humboldt @Skedge @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @necromancing @Dalilah @terrellini @JWayland @literallyacat @Amenen @Bhaskara @arboretumm @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Shaire @PhoenixFire36 @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @ETVermin @1Sash1 @Nettlebird @SylphOfHeart @ghxy @Drag0n5 @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @Wolfieboy @Starstalker @andersbegabt @Aeriel @tytonidae @Loyalties @ninjanuary @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @celastrea @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @Eiyora @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @briar @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @sneakys @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @NightmareJudge @schnauze @RainingAcid @Kryptica @Cyrya @VioletChachki @NowViewing @Mairon @techmess @Bluwingskitty @Neiran @Cataclasm @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @BlackandTan @Vialheart @macrobiiology @starskynadder @Hardycat @Chelo @Halua @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @snberry @ThatOneSandWing @ribbonz @MildChameleon @solariaa @SoullessWendigo @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @Macchi @Osmodeus @Pandonkey @Harana @dogma @Psi @TAOGTMI @Drachenhort @Fujo @Lokke @shot @Cosimia @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @Twye @LLev @viktowl @angstprxnce @LoyalStar @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @RinyshkaS @klee @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @OfDagon @LemmeRest @Fawniti @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @Kaidi @Cherrytree1222 @manylimbs @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @RubyZoisite @inn @Spark @RoyalLudroth @Garados @choimango @leeedea @elthemar @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @Siris @Lunadiviner @MoonMelody28 @cobwebs @Realms @bedfordblack @concept @Snivy88 @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Archdevil @Ellanoi @Drastalblight @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @sotku @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @RetroJackal @Kaldwin @DeltaDragon246 @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @Syldaya @girlgirlDragon @MetalSpaghetti @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @Ikora @apricotstarship @heathermoon @FireHeartSong @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Zoruna @Kipuka @Acheri @Overcoat @Elisse @FeatherFace @Adriel @Hmm @Irmingard @Banhi @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Grovey @Sunline @techne @Munancho @Juleatic @Riptidee @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @ArtofSocrates @lotusen @Zivo @meowmeow2023 @Allychan @GoldStar @Banguela @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @Krosulhah @LordDragonWubbs @Sadiegreen @Oxy @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dracowolf @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @Xarina @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @Crim @moosesushi @Cerion @Vulpen @lemecrazy @SteampunkLlama @Lichtdrache @Icystorm @SilverQuark @Iniimical @Juni @ToxieToxie @pathfinder @iaqo @windhound @Endyr @faraway @Koneko @Trachynhawb @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @puppicino @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @fitz @FlareSolaire @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @Noll @TornadoTorrie @Rayzor @GoneWithTheSin @Magnanimous @Arka @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @Heliolisk @Gross @TehuMertt @Biird @BloodAlphaess @desiher @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @Njerro @Alamire @moyaofthemist @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @ArcticFire @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @Wishing4Reality @IromotNemem @Nemalu @Verosa @despairpods @xjsx @putrefaction @Joywing @EternalBlaze @junu @BurntCookies @Vanq @Lurkingbullfox @Rookery @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Saerino @Yorshka @Doxiunoia @Koobi @ProbablyNotYou @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @theftNshrubbery @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @lorri12 @TenderVulture @Katigura @HPPJWoF @cvthedral @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @chetungwan @TamneSenke @varjopeura @sophycat @LittleRain @Pecha @Spooky @Namarie @Skeletiano @ashenraven @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Divayth @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @VeryMuchATest @batnap @suffragette @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @apathes @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @chuuyas @ladymoon2886 @summerwar @Volve @notamused @uncle @Gaston @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @Aushi @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @graveworm @Ponscha @Iralla @ufoprnc @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @tambadabam @Luunai @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Kisk @Aisuryu @Peafowl @RuinousOmen @xxxx @Taarnfalk @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @Mysthia @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @Paresseux @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @tinkabelle @Natron @Paranatural @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @CPFG44 @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Voronok @fredddio @Lokey @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @mistystep @KishHuzrin @kuta @Blubell @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @hat17 @sensitivepigeon @Byggden @Pumpcat @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @Mikada @caution @KittyAoba @Avifors @SilverBelle @hannibals @Lynell @fleurderat @shozurei @hobihobi @MinnowFox @Galatheid @clovur @kkertas @Rainbowlight @ravenistic @Vyrelord @caathedral @Marrigan @DiamondNoodles @Contaminate @robinchan33 @ViewtifulJen @strawyerberry @Yilara @BunnySox @ptarmigan @eldrvtch @Moonweaverr @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @sylvalley @Druzy @torch @AloVra @KariThorne @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @JamSandwich @Shyia @Hirrrio @sabel @sheppo @Grox @zeeboot @TypeFull @GreenAtlas @Lethia @kitten1774 @haxure @bullfrog @Infinipede @QuirkyTea @zerys @Farron @smolelf @Alfamangle @brevityis @Neons @Nuthatch @ezlu @plaguesdevil @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @Kylaila @Hydrixz404 @OblivionStriker @smilefires @Kael1030 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @wolfbutterfly42 @WhisperingThief @Raskies @Saerel @Levona @Catgirl742 @DawnBreak77 @Crimsonpizza @sekainouta @sickreaps @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Wizardry @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @asterope @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @Urza @Cirrostratus @Xenokiin @SpecialDragon12 @yik @Ophicus @World @LizardFruit @JulyAphelion @CrabRave @Phay @Pufferheart @Kaijeu @Wintaclu @ladywindgrace @Gaze @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @Phenri @Mostima @Pyracantha @Miridiana @swinlock @Golurk @tombstones @Impavid @Kaneun @kyaniite @LostWhisperer @Hawkfeather @LavaKitto @CyanSenerade @softsylveon @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @Xaraxal @Closetcreep @Houndstooth @Outpost @Hag @KiteM @Witheren @thegracefuldeer @r0t @Shezarrine @Kazure @craftbaobao2 @crogge @Nukleer @Mozzy @Dabble @Astraya @Blushunt @Narif @ForeverEnchanted @BrightBreeze @Primrosefortune @Randodemon @FuzzyMelon @Aphantasia @a030095275 @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @SnowFrost620 @InkyBrush @valerakki @hallinhammas @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @tanujagtap @Swageus @mithrail @FreyaShadow @dragonpals @Raboniel @Casethrace @MissMaira @kschaef @Zodiakey @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Lunakitty @Trinkets @arsenicxx @Airaly @Anhinga @oof @despoinai @SolitarySphynx @Rengoku @Zerohour @Miasmas @Panicat @Rabbitspirit @Dewberry @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @archons @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @Euthymia @FRONA @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @ulvesang @Mishra @CrystallizedMoon @Elidibus @Epiphora @Viscount @Pecularity @Kiryo @sassibirb @liturgies @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Synthsational @Shizuku @mintychip @Karitoriki @Pipirii @muto @Mean @dolohova @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Sanzuwu @ReeBear @Vesperupus @Dier @miuaki @Vivarium @CeriothOfCinders @Rhapsodus @QuirkyJunimo @Isyrii @Parad0xxy @SurfnTurf @KoifishLizard @WindChimes @Lightwarden @NaoNao @ShallWeDance @Reithya @Industry @OriginGiratina @Risse @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @Asgore @Searen @HellsGate @Dianounais @WolfByte @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @evereden @Orphism @marchpanes @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @thefluffypuppy @Glum @frosmoth @ProHomo57 @aghast @Lemonsinasoup @Spookio @Lupen @Horsedog3799 @Hakkar @Maleficus @Noodlesper @Kuzco @Marmite @plagues @Grune @Flyteofheart @thefrogg @maybels @brightmeadow @kyruiz @NeonColada @InTheDarke @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Horrifying @Eryel @SanctumAngelus @Glitterbottom @SatansAppendix @Saffirre @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Beruga @Iskaeil @RheoTastic @MaeDae @leukristic @Yashura @Yelloweye @Kodar @theobear @Plouvoir @seamists @wella @Fruitling @Morifinde @meandering @atalaeai @Badendmusical @morrigne @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @WillowWisp64 @ichorus @Yeechen @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @GrimEchoes @TheDEV1L @SouthernPansy @Flamed @sprixyn @HoIIow @Barok @0hzarks @Sharkra @Susurrar @NimStratus @AquaEmperor @jinu @finder77 @Paleozoic @chunsah @nineofsin @Gavix @AstralEventide @VermilionVasili @dragonNMR @Azureus @Sterlingstars @BellumInvictus @sternum @prefiringfort @antmimic @GreatValueCereal @Csejte @ado @ScrampledEgg @munchea @Avair @Nihilus @Violence @Valmue @Mortca @whour @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Aplomado @Dessy @sowilo @nebulaxie @Moirne @SwiftedSphinx @Jaguarthecat @Zelai @Self @paladinpass @periwinkleclouds @Snekboop @Pestilential @swordblush @vivisectvi @faunprince @satanism @Ducknuckle @Subdued @Scripps @Chickles13 @Werepunk @AlchemistG @Interest @VolcanicThunder @Floot @eavesdropper @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @planetbefall @HarleyChaos @lappland @calamityProphet @HurricaneWinds @Texere @elysifish @Iminox @CrownOfStars @inthedusk @vortexbreakdown @cotardsolution @GrumpyKettle @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @Accismus @SuzyChi @BurittoKimasan @serpentofmoe @eggstve @Enkue @teetotaled @Airazon @Zosimos @sisyo @NotHereToPerch @Greili @Thrawn @Asra9 @Doodlepede @ancestral @SPinosaurid @endies @Mazurkas @Syceris @opalineteardrops @Lafite @Innive @soaringmoon @Helixstorm @Dragoneko @Mudy @harmonywish @000000 @saltmarsh @Sheanor @Benuyka @Gladiolusa @Britty @Strome @Hyenalope @Jinxls @AirplaneMode @Bleed @wonderswan @ceravanne @Twylla @Vertigris @Phlegethos @Amoeba @Nimrook @Curoi @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Person @Feynren @Accal1a @ShiftingFoxx @kespecial @lillynxtg @Arsenet5 @P1nkKatz @Sashathebrave @draconispletora @Verdice @Oriquin @Zelrune @cartel @Spuk @TigerFlowerFly @Winter0sun @samatoki @Pouchipouchi @MoonChyld @Kardi @Raan @KCDragons @StaticSeraph @IBeeJuliana @Archaic @Verdes @Sealterbloind @ookpik @Mutts @ElectricBorelis @Nayolah @AsylumBat @Mnkn10 @9th @NightmareGiraffe @Zhombi @komi @Falgardien @ERabbit @delightfuliza @SugaywaraKoushi @SilentWanderer @Blackiebelle @Rowdy @Euri @caprisunaddict @Boundary @Yesod @Silis @MysticOfLight @agheful @Rohana @TheDutchieLoki @fisherboyman @juga @Abovesummers @asolrock @Lomon @Phisans @leyndell @JinxxYouOweMe @leafwreath @yukublack @Nephtys @RobotMothPie @558575 @leoscreams @CatInDisguise @mothshake @wormfilledman @Raveyna @tundraluvr @aurumus @FloofFeather @chrysopeleia @Allaprima @maliketh @hexcel @Toyhouse @XanTheGayCat @Rodeo @Torrie @Astereae @Amazingdragonlet @sleepyrat @TheWildThings @Fayo @Nytragen @Saeliran @orangeDeciple @Thunderbird21 @vra02 @Scarecrows @Rifter @Mainframe @541614 @doremy @aalien @dragonofmordor @Akal @MadamKittykins @Quetzy @0Lullaby0 @forcedcoma @AzaRein @kylonaberrie @Arcticpearl @Eucyon @Seviper @lanseax @Usoris @Goldy86 @V0idBird @Manifesting @astora @yascherritsa @littlebickle @arian @Fireball628 @dataghosts @Arkenrall @aeons @MysteryGyn @punkzbunnie @DaFlameDFZ @ENDragon6 @takatsuki @Flannerie @ahoy @penantiomers @AvaniRubezahl @Peachbug @Barrdwing @Bnemesis @ReedRose @Cattleya @Outlook @Luluwi @allegoon @FWD @CryptidPossum @syklus @fumarate @Alkali @Royalties @Desiderium @seen @hornfell @Tighnari @bergamot @MiraLief @OverlyOptimistic @hyddenchyld @Deva @CryptidUni @Achaius @SakraKaine @Samelf @auldale @Rohi @mousekinn @REDWARE @Seventheo @dems @Havic @colieflower @Sabyrin @Culebre @aprilraven @Inofaro @doniider @delonix @xullre @Redwinterafr @FlareFighters @Pipsqueak2413 @sav101w @figura @Myndris @Basileia @StarPortal @Insurguitor @MisterHeavenly @teiidae @Isis @Kauria @Puffin25 @findingpears @Serpenta @changing @eieru @Krossis @Luciferus @hypnotheque @SeraphWren @walleye @NoShrimp @Pai @Suspiciouscleric @CrookedRam @Nenahel @JessyMetal @zophronia @Argalia @sockmonkeygerald @reunion @bluepercy @dynne @Lemontarte @deadpunk @mix @NightlyDoodling @Gryffon @Banhana @ofMontreal @angemagica @EldritchRabbit @pawnmgers @ChocolateKittens @MoonflowerPlayz @Kiseikune @Hessonite @Stellacrow @foggypines @CascadingJade @shyghostkid @Kaminome @opoponax @Elachu @Birdsofwax @weathering @SnowFawn666 @saerene @Kristi @Somnorium @fleshislaw @semisweet @Annadrujok @FadedDaydream @Galaxius @Spartezda @Yomiya @AlaskanSnow @MarinaQuakenbush @GarbagePal @callizinc @cerberusnoise @cordycepsis @Hymlocke @Derision @Kkami @Finnamony @kiiblade @ivories @Xievos @Moristian @Driadhe @morn @Squeak @Beatoriche @Kael @Valanice @Empyreal @theEndsinger @eggod @Kni @wanderingworlds @InkCorvid @Suu @Kenopsian @paddington2 @Selain @sucrose @Fin72 @TaroQueen @exoplanetarys @Welcometochiliss @floweafy @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @quilliper @TrivialArmor @corvix @StoriesInTheWind @DaMooshie @terrify @Deathx @Devildog @decomposedcarrot @Aserein @Violent @Petchimal @xenofaun @fay @meteors @Heemi @Phrauge @Spooce @kniife @Odvokun @sempere @irithyll @HoraDusk @iniquitas @Meanderlin @vestiges @Kioshi @Bunnu @Doki @OriGalaxii @indivinity @Crassula @LiquidMercury @Lumenwood @Verdell @Voidrot @Zandik @mongrelgrim @nothingtown @ube @phosphenes @LamiaSage @hypernodance @Skycloud @spxcesoul @kuzuri @Dracius @Leaful @argylion @spacepunk @Lazyshake @Pawnmgers @Himmel @garun @NoxiousNeko @CroisEnToi @W0lfBait @ananad @aredshroom @Tjally @dogstarlite @OrphanBlack @souls @Fluffiest @countbugula @ConnecFork @Artifacts @Lino @CushionySleet90 @MandiblesInferno @Awaby @Sidya @Inwe @XxCalypsoxX @luddu @orest @crystalleaf @JadedSerpent62 @Aoroen @torrenoia @tenudo @ToucandaToucan @xarilin @Fox0war @TarbaYelemel @milkchai @Dredgen @racketeer @gremlinn @Okapi @silvershadowcat @incant @HappyLittleSnek @cogito @Solarpunk @knoggelvi @GaleGecko @Nozaria @Askesis @Petrichord @luxlustravi @Raptorgrrl @Limgrave @makani @Ichorous @marropo @frootii @chaoticpeace @Natsukachan @Mima @elv @Cocolatia @Saltymew @SamuelMaybird @illuso @InspiredPoet @TheClassCalico @Ayrmel @Crownless @Perelandria @Zonai @ideally @gnaphosa @Peeta @Etymology @AngelOfFate @guqinsye @Takora @Sols @WindSongGrove @Skyleidge @Miggy123 @StormJunes @mercsydaisy @carnosaur @NefariousKing @Beezarre @mirs @DivineDisease @NuclearNoxi @Maliblu @CreatorsDilemma @Shirleyz @MoonzzZ @Bodhii @Norski @drakha @CRT @Ghoulich @TapestryTenant @bayojeanne @Lionsong @Exlann @Dinomatika @Aku @Alphrussia @Sinnouk @DayOwl @inteztinez @SillyFilly @firenyx45 @hounding @Zodiacs @AceTille @aminoodle @Kaveh @Glory @Hiltain @Emeryciel @Lindenshield @PrP @belated @Libroamante @carnwennhau @Allstohel @ElvenAcidFire @xSevenRedSuns @tnecho @TheTypingDragon @Denryu @atlas12 @Chuchus900 @1rebis1 @TheCicadas @CosmicStardust @cantrip @Sabaton @Frostbite1370 @FernCoyote @Myrtana @Rainbeetle @Kalistys @Novaria @Azurepocalypse @ffxiv @BarkBreath @valerianroot @ineedapot @Youcal @Ambitious @Maybels @Lovelock @Wayword @Renkai @derogatory @TyrianJade @Kaichoukai @teddy2008 @Starwindrider @undertones @yongseung @Devonix @JavaMP @Shiver @AstralWolf @Opals @kirmon64 @Sinsentido @felinekind @pokemoncha @Thysiria @612 @RogueHazel @GFRlEND @Sorsciana @xenonentity @Artificiary @Xcscientist @shoveachair @Shaydas @Fethermage @Flora @SharkOutofWater @VioletKatGrove @Smolfroglesbian @Ianthe69 @ThatBasementKid @Zeco5000 @romeow @DEVOTE @Kazna @sinodyc @pawnsvictory @QueenGorgon @Amibellis @Wightspark @foreverrain @Moons @REVALATOR @celestialelysium @maranimh @silks @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Hiii @509664 @witchofthewilds @converseburden @Draugwen @NamelesS3th @rheuum @invert @CodexCracked @Wrenmedy @Astrix @CoveFoxy @DocKranken @CinnamonWitch @QuebeNats @AcceptableTarget @plutou @Automated @Zaytun @veilmochi @hyrulehero @dauntingleaves @Neiara @evilpassing @Nitewings @ghostStrawberry @Wrio @kilorechoy @abzoro @Uli @berrybox @profligate @Vickypedia @Vaixation @Syrnaxi @LumeDeus @Beliel @TheUltimateOwl @xfjackal @Lilyvian @Dreamfoxii @whimsyWeasel @kikokekuka @cordiformed @tthheeoo @corpsive @freefall5 @PrinceAlbert @c0nfused @Heartslabyul @Gryphire @DrakeSpino @PoisonedTea @NebulaRaven @Radiations @piinemartens @Kettei @CosmicHusky @peeledfruit @LittleAvian @Sootsprite @Littlepotato711 @Etherea @Hasufel @TeenyTK @Pudgykookaburra @cyclical @sdodr @Drayna @jwiimy @Deebot @olliefaun @zephyrouss @ezelia @Vanaheimr @AngelicAvian @SolarBear @Tamazusa @saudpunk @almondandapple @Azurine @SheerCold @Icepath @frogletfern[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] [/center]
Hello! Taking preorders for these two accents, Gilded Temptation & Ashen Temptation! Both 500g. If you can't use the spreadsheet, feel free to ping me in the thread and I'll add you to a slot :]
(These previews are the full artwork, but the item versions will have lines and shadows of the dragon added.)

Gilded Temptation
500g
Shelved on March 14
PREORDER HERE | RESKIN
M6DIbMd.png

Ashen Temptation
500g
Shelved on March 14
PREORDER HERE | RESKIN
MnXqu1f.png

@Clockwork UMAS
Click here for the GASP thread!

Auraboa F, Accent, gold, jewelry/silks, mythology, occult, smoke, soul/ghost, witch/warlock

@IAmStillATestAccount @jbapple @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @anrei @Kide @wildewinged @sinha27 @Soupy @starsystems @reliquiaen @ofendlessstars @Trickilicky @Nevros @Roam @BlackWinter @Redsparrow @hayum @MusicalMaladies @Oriel @Reven @mus @Faileas @Jazz @rethi @annadandelion @Velsim @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @OverlordFreya @Darlnim @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @Pained @sorai @Finne @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @Godspeed @Harribel @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Lynchly @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Runi @Arrakis @BlackMistress @Maye @Goldenstorm @MollyMerula @qew23 @Cuddleh @Lonin @Raydioactive @Ysdaar @VolatileMatter @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Zayev @vely @Veevi @Niklia @Twiggies @Sharkbutt @iodine @Pieeee @selenomancy @Prelude @greyyourwarden @synnful @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @cutinstincts @Suntouched @hawwah @artillerychick @kumoko @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Prey @snowpea @Fanartsy @Windstrike @Moonlace @Rosoidela @jd1620 @Apothecaria @MechWyrms @Featherly @grr @Wrath @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Tinytalkingtina @Veracity @Alraune @Irrwahn @Necrovatai @Fukii @Nardaviel @Rangiku @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @yomnea33 @Duskflame @Deana @SleepyOpossum @Cethosia @Valolaire @gemgem @Sagittarium @astroprojection @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @ThatOneGirl @brdey @pretend @londoner @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Sirenia @pitohui @BlazeWolf @Shadowlugia711 @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Starrlight @songify @Xirei @Apfelobst @wedredding @Meebo @cloverly @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @kbb @Illuminary @Ivypooll @Comic1Sans @uniquelykenn @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @DocMulligan @Acacia @limeypie @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @haylxx @MisfitsLanding @Goolix @Shadowangel @RyukaTheDragon @strfox @misericordieuse @Croissants @bioglitch @Aldru @00Riku00 @EndlessDragon @nonaline @micchikureshima @Alive @Oodie @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @Fervanus @TxTiger @luckless @zeguk @Tangaroa @NoodleMomma @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @elfmoss @Rutile @BizarreKitten @SparkleOfGold @manacampbell @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Phoenixfyre @Felisaries @Noxclerati @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @koujakward @Peyp @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Bionic @Lunox @Chaostrophy @Artichoke @Cyans @deep @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @SolusPrime379 @24lovefancy @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @DrowsyPanda @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @Alliance @batcrooks @HermaMora @ancelstierre @Mickie @Karanja @cryptdad @Kayweather @Convexity @rosevoids @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Dragonfire27 @Orchestre @Mupfel @OliveBoat @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @Ender080 @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @Doodeedoodah @Silence @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Addmon @Jabberwocky09 @Elody @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @TwilightStars @STRHKR @valkyrian @unsolved @AqunAthlok @Holes @Kaial @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @Humboldt @Skedge @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @necromancing @Dalilah @terrellini @JWayland @literallyacat @Amenen @Bhaskara @arboretumm @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Shaire @PhoenixFire36 @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @ETVermin @1Sash1 @Nettlebird @SylphOfHeart @ghxy @Drag0n5 @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @Wolfieboy @Starstalker @andersbegabt @Aeriel @tytonidae @Loyalties @ninjanuary @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @celastrea @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @Eiyora @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @briar @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @sneakys @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @NightmareJudge @schnauze @RainingAcid @Kryptica @Cyrya @VioletChachki @NowViewing @Mairon @techmess @Bluwingskitty @Neiran @Cataclasm @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @BlackandTan @Vialheart @macrobiiology @starskynadder @Hardycat @Chelo @Halua @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @snberry @ThatOneSandWing @ribbonz @MildChameleon @solariaa @SoullessWendigo @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @Macchi @Osmodeus @Pandonkey @Harana @dogma @Psi @TAOGTMI @Drachenhort @Fujo @Lokke @shot @Cosimia @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @Twye @LLev @viktowl @angstprxnce @LoyalStar @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @RinyshkaS @klee @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @OfDagon @LemmeRest @Fawniti @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @Kaidi @Cherrytree1222 @manylimbs @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @RubyZoisite @inn @Spark @RoyalLudroth @Garados @choimango @leeedea @elthemar @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @Siris @Lunadiviner @MoonMelody28 @cobwebs @Realms @bedfordblack @concept @Snivy88 @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Archdevil @Ellanoi @Drastalblight @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @sotku @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @RetroJackal @Kaldwin @DeltaDragon246 @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @Syldaya @girlgirlDragon @MetalSpaghetti @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @Ikora @apricotstarship @heathermoon @FireHeartSong @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Zoruna @Kipuka @Acheri @Overcoat @Elisse @FeatherFace @Adriel @Hmm @Irmingard @Banhi @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Grovey @Sunline @techne @Munancho @Juleatic @Riptidee @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @ArtofSocrates @lotusen @Zivo @meowmeow2023 @Allychan @GoldStar @Banguela @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @Krosulhah @LordDragonWubbs @Sadiegreen @*** @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dracowolf @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @Xarina @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @Crim @moosesushi @Cerion @Vulpen @lemecrazy @SteampunkLlama @Lichtdrache @Icystorm @SilverQuark @Iniimical @Juni @ToxieToxie @pathfinder @iaqo @windhound @Endyr @faraway @Koneko @Trachynhawb @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @puppicino @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @fitz @FlareSolaire @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @Noll @TornadoTorrie @Rayzor @GoneWithTheSin @Magnanimous @Arka @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @Heliolisk @Gross @TehuMertt @Biird @BloodAlphaess @desiher @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @Njerro @Alamire @moyaofthemist @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @ArcticFire @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @Wishing4Reality @IromotNemem @Nemalu @Verosa @despairpods @xjsx @putrefaction @Joywing @EternalBlaze @junu @BurntCookies @Vanq @Lurkingbullfox @Rookery @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Saerino @Yorshka @Doxiunoia @Koobi @ProbablyNotYou @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @theftNshrubbery @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @lorri12 @TenderVulture @Katigura @HPPJWoF @cvthedral @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @chetungwan @TamneSenke @varjopeura @sophycat @LittleRain @Pecha @Spooky @Namarie @Skeletiano @ashenraven @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Divayth @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @VeryMuchATest @batnap @suffragette @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @apathes @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @chuuyas @ladymoon2886 @summerwar @Volve @notamused @uncle @Gaston @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @Aushi @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @graveworm @Ponscha @Iralla @ufoprnc @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @tambadabam @Luunai @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Kisk @Aisuryu @Peafowl @RuinousOmen @xxxx @Taarnfalk @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @Mysthia @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @Paresseux @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @tinkabelle @Natron @Paranatural @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @CPFG44 @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Voronok @fredddio @Lokey @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @mistystep @KishHuzrin @kuta @Blubell @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @hat17 @sensitivepigeon @Byggden @Pumpcat @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @Mikada @caution @KittyAoba @Avifors @SilverBelle @hannibals @Lynell @fleurderat @shozurei @hobihobi @MinnowFox @Galatheid @clovur @kkertas @Rainbowlight @ravenistic @Vyrelord @caathedral @Marrigan @DiamondNoodles @Contaminate @robinchan33 @ViewtifulJen @strawyerberry @Yilara @BunnySox @ptarmigan @eldrvtch @Moonweaverr @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @sylvalley @Druzy @torch @AloVra @KariThorne @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @JamSandwich @Shyia @Hirrrio @sabel @sheppo @Grox @zeeboot @TypeFull @GreenAtlas @Lethia @kitten1774 @haxure @bullfrog @Infinipede @QuirkyTea @zerys @Farron @smolelf @Alfamangle @brevityis @Neons @Nuthatch @ezlu @plaguesdevil @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @Kylaila @Hydrixz404 @OblivionStriker @smilefires @Kael1030 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @wolfbutterfly42 @WhisperingThief @Raskies @Saerel @Levona @Catgirl742 @DawnBreak77 @Crimsonpizza @sekainouta @sickreaps @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Wizardry @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @asterope @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @Urza @Cirrostratus @Xenokiin @SpecialDragon12 @yik @Ophicus @World @LizardFruit @JulyAphelion @CrabRave @Phay @Pufferheart @Kaijeu @Wintaclu @ladywindgrace @Gaze @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @Phenri @Mostima @Pyracantha @Miridiana @swinlock @Golurk @tombstones @Impavid @Kaneun @kyaniite @LostWhisperer @Hawkfeather @LavaKitto @CyanSenerade @softsylveon @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @Xaraxal @Closetcreep @Houndstooth @Outpost @Hag @KiteM @Witheren @thegracefuldeer @r0t @Shezarrine @Kazure @craftbaobao2 @crogge @Nukleer @Mozzy @Dabble @Astraya @Blushunt @Narif @ForeverEnchanted @BrightBreeze @Primrosefortune @Randodemon @FuzzyMelon @Aphantasia @a030095275 @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @SnowFrost620 @InkyBrush @valerakki @hallinhammas @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @tanujagtap @Swageus @mithrail @FreyaShadow @dragonpals @Raboniel @Casethrace @MissMaira @kschaef @Zodiakey @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Lunakitty @Trinkets @arsenicxx @Airaly @Anhinga @oof @despoinai @SolitarySphynx @Rengoku @Zerohour @Miasmas @Panicat @Rabbitspirit @Dewberry @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @archons @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @Euthymia @FRONA @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @ulvesang @Mishra @CrystallizedMoon @Elidibus @Epiphora @Viscount @Pecularity @Kiryo @sassibirb @liturgies @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Synthsational @Shizuku @mintychip @Karitoriki @Pipirii @muto @Mean @dolohova @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Sanzuwu @ReeBear @Vesperupus @Dier @miuaki @Vivarium @CeriothOfCinders @Rhapsodus @QuirkyJunimo @Isyrii @Parad0xxy @SurfnTurf @KoifishLizard @WindChimes @Lightwarden @NaoNao @ShallWeDance @Reithya @Industry @OriginGiratina @Risse @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @Asgore @Searen @HellsGate @Dianounais @WolfByte @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @evereden @Orphism @marchpanes @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @thefluffypuppy @Glum @frosmoth @ProHomo57 @aghast @Lemonsinasoup @Spookio @Lupen @Horsedog3799 @Hakkar @Maleficus @Noodlesper @Kuzco @Marmite @plagues @Grune @Flyteofheart @thefrogg @maybels @brightmeadow @kyruiz @NeonColada @InTheDarke @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Horrifying @Eryel @SanctumAngelus @Glitterbottom @SatansAppendix @Saffirre @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Beruga @Iskaeil @RheoTastic @MaeDae @leukristic @Yashura @Yelloweye @Kodar @theobear @Plouvoir @seamists @wella @Fruitling @Morifinde @meandering @atalaeai @Badendmusical @morrigne @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @WillowWisp64 @ichorus @Yeechen @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @GrimEchoes @TheDEV1L @SouthernPansy @Flamed @sprixyn @HoIIow @Barok @0hzarks @Sharkra @Susurrar @NimStratus @AquaEmperor @jinu @finder77 @Paleozoic @chunsah @nineofsin @Gavix @AstralEventide @VermilionVasili @dragonNMR @Azureus @Sterlingstars @BellumInvictus @sternum @prefiringfort @antmimic @GreatValueCereal @Csejte @ado @ScrampledEgg @munchea @Avair @Nihilus @Violence @Valmue @Mortca @whour @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Aplomado @Dessy @sowilo @nebulaxie @Moirne @SwiftedSphinx @Jaguarthecat @Zelai @Self @paladinpass @periwinkleclouds @Snekboop @Pestilential @swordblush @vivisectvi @faunprince @satanism @Ducknuckle @Subdued @Scripps @Chickles13 @Werepunk @AlchemistG @Interest @VolcanicThunder @Floot @eavesdropper @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @planetbefall @HarleyChaos @lappland @calamityProphet @HurricaneWinds @Texere @elysifish @Iminox @CrownOfStars @inthedusk @vortexbreakdown @cotardsolution @GrumpyKettle @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @Accismus @SuzyChi @BurittoKimasan @serpentofmoe @eggstve @Enkue @teetotaled @Airazon @Zosimos @sisyo @NotHereToPerch @Greili @Thrawn @Asra9 @Doodlepede @ancestral @SPinosaurid @endies @Mazurkas @Syceris @opalineteardrops @Lafite @Innive @soaringmoon @Helixstorm @Dragoneko @Mudy @harmonywish @000000 @saltmarsh @Sheanor @Benuyka @Gladiolusa @Britty @Strome @Hyenalope @Jinxls @AirplaneMode @Bleed @wonderswan @ceravanne @Twylla @Vertigris @Phlegethos @Amoeba @Nimrook @Curoi @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Person @Feynren @Accal1a @ShiftingFoxx @kespecial @lillynxtg @Arsenet5 @P1nkKatz @Sashathebrave @draconispletora @Verdice @Oriquin @Zelrune @cartel @Spuk @TigerFlowerFly @Winter0sun @samatoki @Pouchipouchi @MoonChyld @Kardi @Raan @KCDragons @StaticSeraph @IBeeJuliana @Archaic @Verdes @Sealterbloind @ookpik @Mutts @ElectricBorelis @Nayolah @AsylumBat @Mnkn10 @9th @NightmareGiraffe @Zhombi @komi @Falgardien @ERabbit @delightfuliza @SugaywaraKoushi @SilentWanderer @Blackiebelle @Rowdy @Euri @caprisunaddict @Boundary @Yesod @Silis @MysticOfLight @agheful @Rohana @TheDutchieLoki @fisherboyman @juga @Abovesummers @asolrock @Lomon @Phisans @leyndell @JinxxYouOweMe @leafwreath @yukublack @Nephtys @RobotMothPie @558575 @leoscreams @CatInDisguise @mothshake @wormfilledman @Raveyna @tundraluvr @aurumus @FloofFeather @chrysopeleia @Allaprima @maliketh @hexcel @Toyhouse @XanTheGayCat @Rodeo @Torrie @Astereae @Amazingdragonlet @sleepyrat @TheWildThings @Fayo @Nytragen @Saeliran @orangeDeciple @Thunderbird21 @vra02 @Scarecrows @Rifter @Mainframe @541614 @doremy @aalien @dragonofmordor @Akal @MadamKittykins @Quetzy @0Lullaby0 @forcedcoma @AzaRein @kylonaberrie @Arcticpearl @Eucyon @Seviper @lanseax @Usoris @Goldy86 @V0idBird @Manifesting @astora @yascherritsa @littlebickle @arian @Fireball628 @dataghosts @Arkenrall @aeons @MysteryGyn @punkzbunnie @DaFlameDFZ @ENDragon6 @takatsuki @Flannerie @ahoy @penantiomers @AvaniRubezahl @Peachbug @Barrdwing @Bnemesis @ReedRose @Cattleya @Outlook @Luluwi @allegoon @FWD @CryptidPossum @syklus @fumarate @Alkali @Royalties @Desiderium @seen @hornfell @Tighnari @bergamot @MiraLief @OverlyOptimistic @hyddenchyld @Deva @CryptidUni @Achaius @SakraKaine @Samelf @auldale @Rohi @mousekinn @REDWARE @Seventheo @dems @Havic @colieflower @Sabyrin @Culebre @aprilraven @Inofaro @doniider @delonix @xullre @Redwinterafr @FlareFighters @Pipsqueak2413 @sav101w @figura @Myndris @Basileia @StarPortal @Insurguitor @MisterHeavenly @teiidae @Isis @Kauria @Puffin25 @findingpears @Serpenta @changing @eieru @Krossis @Luciferus @hypnotheque @SeraphWren @walleye @NoShrimp @Pai @Suspiciouscleric @CrookedRam @Nenahel @JessyMetal @zophronia @Argalia @sockmonkeygerald @reunion @bluepercy @dynne @Lemontarte @deadpunk @mix @NightlyDoodling @Gryffon @Banhana @ofMontreal @angemagica @EldritchRabbit @pawnmgers @ChocolateKittens @MoonflowerPlayz @Kiseikune @Hessonite @Stellacrow @foggypines @CascadingJade @shyghostkid @Kaminome @opoponax @Elachu @Birdsofwax @weathering @SnowFawn666 @saerene @Kristi @Somnorium @fleshislaw @semisweet @Annadrujok @FadedDaydream @Galaxius @Spartezda @Yomiya @AlaskanSnow @MarinaQuakenbush @GarbagePal @callizinc @cerberusnoise @cordycepsis @Hymlocke @Derision @Kkami @Finnamony @kiiblade @ivories @Xievos @Moristian @Driadhe @morn @Squeak @Beatoriche @Kael @Valanice @Empyreal @theEndsinger @eggod @Kni @wanderingworlds @InkCorvid @Suu @Kenopsian @paddington2 @Selain @sucrose @Fin72 @TaroQueen @exoplanetarys @Welcometochiliss @floweafy @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @quilliper @TrivialArmor @corvix @StoriesInTheWind @DaMooshie @terrify @Deathx @Devildog @decomposedcarrot @Aserein @Violent @Petchimal @xenofaun @fay @meteors @Heemi @Phrauge @Spooce @kniife @Odvokun @sempere @irithyll @HoraDusk @iniquitas @Meanderlin @vestiges @Kioshi @Bunnu @Doki @OriGalaxii @indivinity @Crassula @LiquidMercury @Lumenwood @Verdell @Voidrot @Zandik @mongrelgrim @nothingtown @ube @phosphenes @LamiaSage @hypernodance @Skycloud @spxcesoul @kuzuri @Dracius @Leaful @argylion @spacepunk @Lazyshake @Pawnmgers @Himmel @garun @NoxiousNeko @CroisEnToi @W0lfBait @ananad @aredshroom @Tjally @dogstarlite @OrphanBlack @souls @Fluffiest @countbugula @ConnecFork @Artifacts @Lino @CushionySleet90 @MandiblesInferno @Awaby @Sidya @Inwe @XxCalypsoxX @luddu @orest @crystalleaf @JadedSerpent62 @Aoroen @torrenoia @tenudo @ToucandaToucan @xarilin @Fox0war @TarbaYelemel @milkchai @Dredgen @racketeer @gremlinn @Okapi @silvershadowcat @incant @HappyLittleSnek @cogito @Solarpunk @knoggelvi @GaleGecko @Nozaria @Askesis @Petrichord @luxlustravi @Raptorgrrl @Limgrave @makani @Ichorous @marropo @frootii @chaoticpeace @Natsukachan @Mima @elv @Cocolatia @Saltymew @SamuelMaybird @illuso @InspiredPoet @TheClassCalico @Ayrmel @Crownless @Perelandria @Zonai @ideally @gnaphosa @Peeta @Etymology @AngelOfFate @guqinsye @Takora @Sols @WindSongGrove @Skyleidge @Miggy123 @StormJunes @mercsydaisy @carnosaur @NefariousKing @Beezarre @mirs @DivineDisease @NuclearNoxi @Maliblu @CreatorsDilemma @Shirleyz @MoonzzZ @Bodhii @Norski @drakha @CRT @Ghoulich @TapestryTenant @bayojeanne @Lionsong @Exlann @Dinomatika @Aku @Alphrussia @Sinnouk @DayOwl @inteztinez @SillyFilly @firenyx45 @hounding @Zodiacs @AceTille @aminoodle @Kaveh @Glory @Hiltain @Emeryciel @Lindenshield @PrP @belated @Libroamante @carnwennhau @Allstohel @ElvenAcidFire @xSevenRedSuns @tnecho @TheTypingDragon @Denryu @atlas12 @Chuchus900 @1rebis1 @TheCicadas @CosmicStardust @cantrip @Sabaton @Frostbite1370 @FernCoyote @Myrtana @Rainbeetle @Kalistys @Novaria @Azurepocalypse @ffxiv @BarkBreath @valerianroot @ineedapot @Youcal @Ambitious @Maybels @Lovelock @Wayword @Renkai @derogatory @TyrianJade @Kaichoukai @teddy2008 @Starwindrider @undertones @yongseung @Devonix @JavaMP @Shiver @AstralWolf @Opals @kirmon64 @Sinsentido @felinekind @pokemoncha @Thysiria @612 @RogueHazel @GFRlEND @Sorsciana @xenonentity @Artificiary @Xcscientist @shoveachair @Shaydas @Fethermage @Flora @SharkOutofWater @VioletKatGrove @Smolfroglesbian @Ianthe69 @ThatBasementKid @Zeco5000 @romeow @DEVOTE @Kazna @sinodyc @pawnsvictory @QueenGorgon @Amibellis @Wightspark @foreverrain @Moons @REVALATOR @celestialelysium @maranimh @silks @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Hiii @509664 @witchofthewilds @converseburden @Draugwen @NamelesS3th @rheuum @invert @CodexCracked @Wrenmedy @Astrix @CoveFoxy @DocKranken @CinnamonWitch @QuebeNats @AcceptableTarget @plutou @Automated @Zaytun @veilmochi @hyrulehero @dauntingleaves @Neiara @evilpassing @Nitewings @ghostStrawberry @Wrio @kilorechoy @abzoro @Uli @berrybox @profligate @Vickypedia @Vaixation @Syrnaxi @LumeDeus @Beliel @TheUltimateOwl @xfjackal @Lilyvian @Dreamfoxii @whimsyWeasel @kikokekuka @cordiformed @tthheeoo @corpsive @freefall5 @PrinceAlbert @c0nfused @Heartslabyul @Gryphire @DrakeSpino @PoisonedTea @NebulaRaven @Radiations @piinemartens @Kettei @CosmicHusky @peeledfruit @LittleAvian @Sootsprite @Littlepotato711 @Etherea @Hasufel @TeenyTK @Pudgykookaburra @cyclical @sdodr @Drayna @jwiimy @Deebot @olliefaun @zephyrouss @ezelia @Vanaheimr @AngelicAvian @SolarBear @Tamazusa @saudpunk @almondandapple @Azurine @SheerCold @Icepath @frogletfern

@Solarpunk @Valmue @CinnamonWitch @Zeco5000 @Teletraan @Sunfeathers @UnknownPhoen1x @BrutusCourt

Hello! You all have been pinged for prepayment of run 1 of Gilded Temptation. Please send a PM or 1W-CR to me with 500g.

You'll receive your accent as a 1-treasure PA when I receive the item :]
@Solarpunk @Valmue @CinnamonWitch @Zeco5000 @Teletraan @Sunfeathers @UnknownPhoen1x @BrutusCourt

Hello! You all have been pinged for prepayment of run 1 of Gilded Temptation. Please send a PM or 1W-CR to me with 500g.

You'll receive your accent as a 1-treasure PA when I receive the item :]

1 2 3 4 5