Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2022 Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Limanya yooooo i love ur skin! the concepts so cool!!!
@Limanya yooooo i love ur skin! the concepts so cool!!!
omg wait i love the fawn ones OwO i hope one of them wins. i’m soooo excited for this
omg wait i love the fawn ones OwO i hope one of them wins. i’m soooo excited for this
@Spuk yoooooo i love ur entry! the lil nose and eye is so cute
@Spuk yoooooo i love ur entry! the lil nose and eye is so cute
@Celestriakle
Thank you!!
@Celestriakle
Thank you!!
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
[center][b][u]For All to Reference[/u][/b] [b]Game Database [/b]- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/items/skins/1?page=1&name=&description=crystalline&itemid=&display_type=&skin_category=&skin_type=&skin_by=&breed=&sex=&color=&hoard_vault=&sort=id_asc&submit=Apply]Previous Crystalline Gala Winners[/url] [b]Words for Inspiration[/b] Fragility / Frozen Bubbles Woolly / Woolen Chipped Ice Brewing Snowstorm Tundra Flowers Glittery Snowlamps [b]Random Ideas[/b] [emoji=snowflake size=1] The feeling just before a winter storm begins to brew. The darkened sky. The sickly hue in the clouds, mirrored against choppy waters. ~~~ [emoji=pirate ship size=1] A prisoners ship in a winter storm, perhaps? Exiles in the frozen wastelands. ~~~ [emoji=owl size=1] Something inspired by fuzzy caterpillars or yaks/fuzzy cows?? ovo [item=Polar Wooly][item=Wooly Bear] ~~~ [emoji=blue star size=1] Something cute and knitted, that might match well with the on-site style of Patchwork/Stitched genes. Fun snow-day add-ons! Rosy cheeks! A snowball hit! ----- Feels like a majority of the Crystalline Gala winners are fullbody, simply straightforward [i]ice[/i]. There are definitely some cooler, more unique skins/accents among them, and it seems like they pick a nice balance of the two during each batch of winners, but I'm always more excited to see more than fullbody ice sculptures. They [i]do [/i]win, so I guess I can't complain too much! :'D I doubt anyone ever reads these little blurbs I try to put in contest discussions, but I do enjoy throwing my ideas to the wind since I don't have as much drawing time! c': [/center]
For All to Reference
Game Database - Previous Crystalline Gala Winners

Words for Inspiration
Fragility / Frozen Bubbles
Woolly / Woolen
Chipped Ice
Brewing Snowstorm
Tundra Flowers
Glittery Snowlamps

Random Ideas
The feeling just before a winter storm begins to brew. The darkened sky. The sickly hue in the clouds, mirrored against choppy waters.
~~~
A prisoners ship in a winter storm, perhaps? Exiles in the frozen wastelands.
~~~
Something inspired by fuzzy caterpillars or yaks/fuzzy cows?? ovo
Polar Wooly Wooly Bear
~~~
Something cute and knitted, that might match well with the on-site style of Patchwork/Stitched genes. Fun snow-day add-ons! Rosy cheeks! A snowball hit!

Feels like a majority of the Crystalline Gala winners are fullbody, simply straightforward ice. There are definitely some cooler, more unique skins/accents among them, and it seems like they pick a nice balance of the two during each batch of winners, but I'm always more excited to see more than fullbody ice sculptures. They do win, so I guess I can't complain too much! :'D

I doubt anyone ever reads these little blurbs I try to put in contest discussions, but I do enjoy throwing my ideas to the wind since I don't have as much drawing time! c':
1aEvf03.png
@Cherryfleck Those faun skins are adorable!!! (sorry for the double ping, accidentally posted in the wrong thread)
@Cherryfleck Those faun skins are adorable!!! (sorry for the double ping, accidentally posted in the wrong thread)
68508447p.png HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png
YMPbu9R.png
Everyone's skins are so good already! I hope you all don't mind being pinged, but I just had to talk about some of these submissions because they're really awesome!

@Limanya (Thaw) - Oh wow, I adore this skin!! The shading is incredible and it really feels like the dragon is covered in ice, with just patches of their normal colouring showing through. I love both versions!!

@paladinpass (Bingliuzi) - Looks absolutely amazing!! You drew the icicles and the bird so well, they look really crystalline and translucent, but at the same time the icicles do also look sharp and solid! The sparkles are gorgeous, and the ram horns look amazing. I also love the snow on the wings and back of the dragon! (My favourite preview is definitely the black and gold dragon - the contrast is just so good!!)

@VariantLoki (Arctic Sunrise) - Oh my gosh, is this skin just amazing!! The texture is great, and I love the cracked ice design, but seriously, the colours are what really appeal to me. They are so good. I have a huge soft spot for bright pink-and-blue colour palletes, and this skin is just exactly that. It looks absolutely incredible, especially on the previews of lighter-coloured dragons!!

Everyone's submissions are really incredible, but these three are the ones that really caught my attention so far. I'm definitely going to keep checking back on this thread to see more of everyone's amazing entries as time goes on!! :D
Everyone's skins are so good already! I hope you all don't mind being pinged, but I just had to talk about some of these submissions because they're really awesome!

@Limanya (Thaw) - Oh wow, I adore this skin!! The shading is incredible and it really feels like the dragon is covered in ice, with just patches of their normal colouring showing through. I love both versions!!

@paladinpass (Bingliuzi) - Looks absolutely amazing!! You drew the icicles and the bird so well, they look really crystalline and translucent, but at the same time the icicles do also look sharp and solid! The sparkles are gorgeous, and the ram horns look amazing. I also love the snow on the wings and back of the dragon! (My favourite preview is definitely the black and gold dragon - the contrast is just so good!!)

@VariantLoki (Arctic Sunrise) - Oh my gosh, is this skin just amazing!! The texture is great, and I love the cracked ice design, but seriously, the colours are what really appeal to me. They are so good. I have a huge soft spot for bright pink-and-blue colour palletes, and this skin is just exactly that. It looks absolutely incredible, especially on the previews of lighter-coloured dragons!!

Everyone's submissions are really incredible, but these three are the ones that really caught my attention so far. I'm definitely going to keep checking back on this thread to see more of everyone's amazing entries as time goes on!! :D
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@sedge122 Thank you for the kind comment! So happy to know that you like this[emoji=banescale winking size=1]
@sedge122
Thank you for the kind comment! So happy to know that you like this
The Shadebearer Coatl F skin by Ceruleanfire looks so amazing!
The Shadebearer Coatl F skin by Ceruleanfire looks so amazing!
lightning.gif CioCFC3.png
tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
Dragons for sale
@IneffableAngel aw thank you so much! ^^
@IneffableAngel aw thank you so much! ^^
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18