Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2022 Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Spuk

ping if it doesnt win?, though its definitely amazing enough to win!
@Spuk

ping if it doesnt win?, though its definitely amazing enough to win!
@Maelstrym I love your skin so much. I really hope it wins!
@Maelstrym I love your skin so much. I really hope it wins!
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
AHH ALL THE SKINS LOOK SO GOOD

*I am crossing my fingers for a penguin-themed skin/accent*
AHH ALL THE SKINS LOOK SO GOOD

*I am crossing my fingers for a penguin-themed skin/accent*
JH4jZjU.png
tyEuRXe.png
b3q2st5.png
- perpetually waughghfhquah
- Enjoyer of words and other general nonsense
- Not the best at communicating, bear with me :'0
- wishlist
- What do I put here
@Kybalie I'll mark you down in my notes! Thank you <3
@Kybalie I'll mark you down in my notes! Thank you <3
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
@Spuk BNUUY...I LOVE THEM!! I love the wolpertinger ears and the patterns on the wings, and the rings on the tail...perfect. please ping me if you print it and it doesn't win! Also, good call using light goat eyes because it adds so much to the #look

@GluSniffr I LOVE WALRUS KING!! I love the tusks, I love the crown, I love the cravat, I love this accent. snapper m accents are few and far between and this one is GREAT, I hope it wins, and if it doesn't and you decide to print, let me know!

@AlchemistG I am SUPER interested in Snow Wanderer, I love the lantern and the icy accents on the horns and tail--AND my favorite detail is how well the cinch (I think thats what its called) on the front of the cloak blends into the grain of the fur on the gao, like it looks PERFECTLY natural for it to be there. definitely ping me if it doesn't win!
@Spuk BNUUY...I LOVE THEM!! I love the wolpertinger ears and the patterns on the wings, and the rings on the tail...perfect. please ping me if you print it and it doesn't win! Also, good call using light goat eyes because it adds so much to the #look

@GluSniffr I LOVE WALRUS KING!! I love the tusks, I love the crown, I love the cravat, I love this accent. snapper m accents are few and far between and this one is GREAT, I hope it wins, and if it doesn't and you decide to print, let me know!

@AlchemistG I am SUPER interested in Snow Wanderer, I love the lantern and the icy accents on the horns and tail--AND my favorite detail is how well the cinch (I think thats what its called) on the front of the cloak blends into the grain of the fur on the gao, like it looks PERFECTLY natural for it to be there. definitely ping me if it doesn't win!
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
@RheoTastic Thank you so much!! I'll mark you down in my notes.
@RheoTastic Thank you so much!! I'll mark you down in my notes.
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
@sedge122
(Late reply sorry, lol)

Thank you for the kind compliment on my entry! I'm glad people like it! I've already gotten a few PMs asking for pings and it makes me so happy that people like my work <3
@sedge122
(Late reply sorry, lol)

Thank you for the kind compliment on my entry! I'm glad people like it! I've already gotten a few PMs asking for pings and it makes me so happy that people like my work <3
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
@razrroth this is my first time around actually paying attention to the accent contest, but i def read ur lil blurb, and if i didnt know what i was entering already, id def go for some of those ideas! theyre good ones. i esp like the snowball one, thats such a great skin idea.

@Maelstrym the concept for yours is so cool, i dig it!

@clay i love ho you colored the ice on yours!

@UglyPeacock yours looks so nice! lovely feathers.
@razrroth this is my first time around actually paying attention to the accent contest, but i def read ur lil blurb, and if i didnt know what i was entering already, id def go for some of those ideas! theyre good ones. i esp like the snowball one, thats such a great skin idea.

@Maelstrym the concept for yours is so cool, i dig it!

@clay i love ho you colored the ice on yours!

@UglyPeacock yours looks so nice! lovely feathers.
I’m loving all the aurora and animal themed skins, I hope we get a wide variety of winning skins [emoji=spiral laughing size=2]
I’m loving all the aurora and animal themed skins, I hope we get a wide variety of winning skins
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
@VariantLoki - Don't worry about it lol (I was asleep anyway), and yw!! <3

Time to look over the new submissions and comment on some of my favourites! :D

@Arkenrall (Frozen Soul) - While both your submissions are amazing, Frozen Soul is just incredible!! The colours are perfect, and the shading is just phenomenal!! I especially adore the sharp, bright highlights on the horns - it gives it such a gorgeous, icy look - and the hair, which just looks so glossy and gorgeous. But I also love the wings... and, well, absolutely all of it!! <3

@Seidan (Glacier Boy) - Both your submissions are brilliant (and I absolutely adore the concept of Frozen Fossils) - but Glacier Boy is just really amazing!! The ice is incredibly detailed, and it looks gorgeous and just really awesome!! I love the subtle texture of the lighter lines running through it and the shading and everything is just so good!! <3

@stanza (Winter Guest) - This accent is absolutely brilliant!! The shading is done so well, and I absolutely adore the interest and contrast the green leaves add!! I just love the shading, the colours, the texture - everything about this accent is just really amazing! The fact that it actually takes up a relatively small area is great too, since I can definitely see myself using it on a dragon without it being too overwhelming. I absolutely love it!! <3

Everyone's submissions are so good so far and it's going to be so hard for whoever has to choose which ones win!! I love absolutely all of them, but these three just really appealed to me personally. I wish everyone good luck and I can't wait to see more amazing submissions as the month goes on!! :D
@VariantLoki - Don't worry about it lol (I was asleep anyway), and yw!! <3

Time to look over the new submissions and comment on some of my favourites! :D

@Arkenrall (Frozen Soul) - While both your submissions are amazing, Frozen Soul is just incredible!! The colours are perfect, and the shading is just phenomenal!! I especially adore the sharp, bright highlights on the horns - it gives it such a gorgeous, icy look - and the hair, which just looks so glossy and gorgeous. But I also love the wings... and, well, absolutely all of it!! <3

@Seidan (Glacier Boy) - Both your submissions are brilliant (and I absolutely adore the concept of Frozen Fossils) - but Glacier Boy is just really amazing!! The ice is incredibly detailed, and it looks gorgeous and just really awesome!! I love the subtle texture of the lighter lines running through it and the shading and everything is just so good!! <3

@stanza (Winter Guest) - This accent is absolutely brilliant!! The shading is done so well, and I absolutely adore the interest and contrast the green leaves add!! I just love the shading, the colours, the texture - everything about this accent is just really amazing! The fact that it actually takes up a relatively small area is great too, since I can definitely see myself using it on a dragon without it being too overwhelming. I absolutely love it!! <3

Everyone's submissions are so good so far and it's going to be so hard for whoever has to choose which ones win!! I love absolutely all of them, but these three just really appealed to me personally. I wish everyone good luck and I can't wait to see more amazing submissions as the month goes on!! :D
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18