Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2022 Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@KnucklePuck @Celestriakle @sedge122

thank you so much <3
@KnucklePuck @Celestriakle @sedge122

thank you so much <3
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@UglyPeacock your skin is gorgeous! rooting for you!
@UglyPeacock your skin is gorgeous! rooting for you!
tumblr_inline_p4g64gV0px1qfa500_540.png
@Limanya @paladinpass - Yw!! <3

Well, there are more submissions so I guess I'd better go through and comment on some of my personal favourites of the new ones!! :D

@Maelstrym (Borealis Bonds) - Absolutely gorgeous submission!! It's simple but effective, with appealing shapes and colours. I absolutely love it! <3

@UglyPeacock (Glacial Hummingbird) - I love Veilspun, I love this accent, so I just had to mention it!! It's absolutely gorgeous, with brilliant texture and shading - it really feels looks frozen feathers, or even feathers made entirely out of ice, and it's just really awesome!! <3 It also blends really well into the rest of the dragon, so it could look good on almost any colours!

@Falorni (Frostlocks) - This looks absolutely incredible!! The shading is perfect and the colours are amazing - and it looks exactly like hair ice, which I never even knew of until now!! I especially love it on the dark preview, because it really stands out and it's obvious that it's an accent, but even on the light preview it's quite visible due to the amazing shading and differing colours. Really great overall!! <3
@Limanya @paladinpass - Yw!! <3

Well, there are more submissions so I guess I'd better go through and comment on some of my personal favourites of the new ones!! :D

@Maelstrym (Borealis Bonds) - Absolutely gorgeous submission!! It's simple but effective, with appealing shapes and colours. I absolutely love it! <3

@UglyPeacock (Glacial Hummingbird) - I love Veilspun, I love this accent, so I just had to mention it!! It's absolutely gorgeous, with brilliant texture and shading - it really feels looks frozen feathers, or even feathers made entirely out of ice, and it's just really awesome!! <3 It also blends really well into the rest of the dragon, so it could look good on almost any colours!

@Falorni (Frostlocks) - This looks absolutely incredible!! The shading is perfect and the colours are amazing - and it looks exactly like hair ice, which I never even knew of until now!! I especially love it on the dark preview, because it really stands out and it's obvious that it's an accent, but even on the light preview it's quite visible due to the amazing shading and differing colours. Really great overall!! <3
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@sedge122 aa thank you so much!!
@sedge122 aa thank you so much!!
FoJSh5v.gif Fal
FR time +10
B0SOpoT.png
@Falorni Yw!! <3
@Falorni Yw!! <3
@Elfydragon Your entry isn't showing up in your post.
@Elfydragon Your entry isn't showing up in your post.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@bombcollar @sedge122 thank you so much! qwq
@bombcollar @sedge122 thank you so much! qwq
64060322p.png 85405613p.png MUYNhfy.png
PRICTGJ.png
cutkr0S.png
w0wBhk1.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
EB9jVcQ.png
KdJtVsv.png
cNlQITm.png
HSWqWgZ.png
LIsmQsQ.png
4SzSxLW.png
YMPbu9R.png
69740344p.png 59550602p.png
@UglyPeacock Ofc!! <3
@UglyPeacock Ofc!! <3
@AlchemistG - I LOVE your submission, and would be so happy if it was picked for the Gala!

If they don't pick it though, I'd be totally up for the printing ^_^
@AlchemistG - I LOVE your submission, and would be so happy if it was picked for the Gala!

If they don't pick it though, I'd be totally up for the printing ^_^
HzGpUHb.png
I think that Ice Wanderer or Glacial Hummingbird are going to definetly win!
I think that Ice Wanderer or Glacial Hummingbird are going to definetly win!
Mirror and Snapper, Bogsneak, and Shadow support forever! Spread the word! These guys need some love!

ztD2Y.gif 1eq0y.gif 4jIyH.gif Q43kQ.gif csh9s.gif JhlaC.gif erXP1.gif EZRIP.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18