Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2022 Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
This is my first time actually entering for a skin/accent contest TvT
I'm loving everyone's so far!! And good luck to everyone entering!
This is my first time actually entering for a skin/accent contest TvT
I'm loving everyone's so far!! And good luck to everyone entering!
I checked the entrances before I submit mine, all of yours look wonderful and creative! Hope everyone get lucky and enjoy the celebration!:D
I checked the entrances before I submit mine, all of yours look wonderful and creative! Hope everyone get lucky and enjoy the celebration!:D
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
@Maelstrym - Yw! There are definitely a lot of amazing submissions, and yours is one of them!! <3

@stanza - You're welcome!! <3

Alright, there have been quite a few new submissions since my last post so I'm going to go look at them and comment on my personal favourites! <3

@Swiftywish (Freezing Point) - I absolutely love this accent!! The ice texturing and shading, especially on the front paws, is really amazing - I love the lighter lines which give it a lot of depth and make it look really like ice! And the little pink nose is just adorable. It's a really great accent!! <3

@Draconispletora (Winterglobe) - Both your submissions are great, but Winterglobe is really just awesome!! It's quite a unique idea and you pulled it off amazingly well! I love how glassy and shiny it looks, really giving the impression that the snowy landscape is indeed inside a snowglobe of some kind, and the landscape itself is gorgeous too! It's a really brilliant skin, I love it!! <3

@LCskeleton (Frozen Stardust) - I love both of your submissions, but Frozen Stardust is just amazing!! The colours are absolutely brilliant - I just can't help but adore anything with a blue-pink gradient! - and the shading and texture are awesome too!! I especially adore the wings, due to both colouring and shading, and the horns are also really well-shaded, they look amazingly sharp and icy!! <3

@RThrax (ForgottenBones) - This accent is gorgeous and the style is so unique! I love the more sketchy-looking lines, it goes perfectly with the feeling of the accent! I love absolutely everything about it - the skulls are amazing, and the headpiece and blue gems are gorgeous - but my favourite part is definitely the icy antlers/branches(?) on the wings!! They look awesome, and the crystals hanging from them are gorgeous. Absolutely brilliant accent, with a very eerie but beautiful vibe!! <3
@Maelstrym - Yw! There are definitely a lot of amazing submissions, and yours is one of them!! <3

@stanza - You're welcome!! <3

Alright, there have been quite a few new submissions since my last post so I'm going to go look at them and comment on my personal favourites! <3

@Swiftywish (Freezing Point) - I absolutely love this accent!! The ice texturing and shading, especially on the front paws, is really amazing - I love the lighter lines which give it a lot of depth and make it look really like ice! And the little pink nose is just adorable. It's a really great accent!! <3

@Draconispletora (Winterglobe) - Both your submissions are great, but Winterglobe is really just awesome!! It's quite a unique idea and you pulled it off amazingly well! I love how glassy and shiny it looks, really giving the impression that the snowy landscape is indeed inside a snowglobe of some kind, and the landscape itself is gorgeous too! It's a really brilliant skin, I love it!! <3

@LCskeleton (Frozen Stardust) - I love both of your submissions, but Frozen Stardust is just amazing!! The colours are absolutely brilliant - I just can't help but adore anything with a blue-pink gradient! - and the shading and texture are awesome too!! I especially adore the wings, due to both colouring and shading, and the horns are also really well-shaded, they look amazingly sharp and icy!! <3

@RThrax (ForgottenBones) - This accent is gorgeous and the style is so unique! I love the more sketchy-looking lines, it goes perfectly with the feeling of the accent! I love absolutely everything about it - the skulls are amazing, and the headpiece and blue gems are gorgeous - but my favourite part is definitely the icy antlers/branches(?) on the wings!! They look awesome, and the crystals hanging from them are gorgeous. Absolutely brilliant accent, with a very eerie but beautiful vibe!! <3
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@Raire
I'm interested in being on the pinglist of Aurora Touch

@CloudedViews
I love brainfrozen, it looks really good.

@VariantLoki
I'm interested in being on the pinglist for Arctic Sunrise.

@Maelstrym
Your aurora borealis looks amazing, if I had an obsidian/obsidian starmap/constellation fae, I think it would looks amazing.
@Raire
I'm interested in being on the pinglist of Aurora Touch

@CloudedViews
I love brainfrozen, it looks really good.

@VariantLoki
I'm interested in being on the pinglist for Arctic Sunrise.

@Maelstrym
Your aurora borealis looks amazing, if I had an obsidian/obsidian starmap/constellation fae, I think it would looks amazing.
@sedge122
Thank u for your like! That beaches-looking thing was kinda mix between antler, beaches and ribs lol. I myself like that part also.
@sedge122
Thank u for your like! That beaches-looking thing was kinda mix between antler, beaches and ribs lol. I myself like that part also.
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
To anyone who sees this - would love to see nocturn skinccents! Poor nocturnes feel left out from being all pretty <3
To anyone who sees this - would love to see nocturn skinccents! Poor nocturnes feel left out from being all pretty <3
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@RThrax - Yw! That's definitely the impression I got from those, so you did a great job!! <3
@RThrax - Yw! That's definitely the impression I got from those, so you did a great job!! <3
@sedge122
Thank you so much!
@sedge122
Thank you so much!
smoll.png
@LCskeleton - Yw!! <3
@LCskeleton - Yw!! <3
@sedge122 thank you!! I've had that one in mind for a long while so it had time to steam until yesterday ahah [emoji=ridgeback star size=3]

@sedge122 thank you!! I've had that one in mind for a long while so it had time to steam until yesterday ahah
ezgif.com-gif-maker_6.gif Can of worms accent! 69696390.png 6sl9IZQ.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18