Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2022 Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@ShadowRinny
Sure thing, I've added you to the pinglist!
@ShadowRinny
Sure thing, I've added you to the pinglist!
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
@AlchemistG
Oh my golly, I have never wanted to see a skin win so badly for quite a while X_X
Please do add me to the pinglist! I'm a little short on gems, but I can hopefully scrounge some together in time if this doesn't win.

@Chalphy
That said, also highly rooting for this skin, too. It's *chef kiss* exquisite.

Also rooting for Evergreen, Arctic Warmth, Walrus King, Glacial Hummingbird, and Bling on the Wing!
Good luck, everyone!
@AlchemistG
Oh my golly, I have never wanted to see a skin win so badly for quite a while X_X
Please do add me to the pinglist! I'm a little short on gems, but I can hopefully scrounge some together in time if this doesn't win.

@Chalphy
That said, also highly rooting for this skin, too. It's *chef kiss* exquisite.

Also rooting for Evergreen, Arctic Warmth, Walrus King, Glacial Hummingbird, and Bling on the Wing!
Good luck, everyone!
*insert future art shop plug or FFVIII reference here*
@AsterTheOrca oh, thank you! i really appreciate it! :)
@AsterTheOrca oh, thank you! i really appreciate it! :)
Untitled220_20210608062646.png they/he
Adopts
Skin Shop
@tunatuna Ahh I'm obsessed with that M Snapper skin! I don't even have any male Snappers but if you win I'm going to buy one just for that skin!
@tunatuna Ahh I'm obsessed with that M Snapper skin! I don't even have any male Snappers but if you win I'm going to buy one just for that skin!
68508447p.png HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Draconispletora - Yw!! :D
@Draconispletora - Yw!! :D
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@AlchemistG - By plagmom, please ping me if you dont win, thats one hell of a skin!
@AlchemistG - By plagmom, please ping me if you dont win, thats one hell of a skin!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

There’s so many gorgeous entries!

@jayhorn could I be pinged if your beautiful SD doesn’t get in and you decide to print it? I have a dragon who would look gorgeous in it!
There’s so many gorgeous entries!

@jayhorn could I be pinged if your beautiful SD doesn’t get in and you decide to print it? I have a dragon who would look gorgeous in it!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
@tunatuna I love your snowy mao skin, the detail is incredible ^^
@tunatuna I love your snowy mao skin, the detail is incredible ^^
z270XGh.gifOzbBFlF.gifFeO8uFB.gifQ6M4RDV.gif
@Lilliannon Are you still working on your entry? Only it looks to me like the ropes and mask completely cover the lineart in some places? [quote]Please note our existing rule that line art and shadow must be visible and noticibly darker than the colors on which they rest.[/quote]
@Lilliannon

Are you still working on your entry? Only it looks to me like the ropes and mask completely cover the lineart in some places?
Quote:
Please note our existing rule that line art and shadow must be visible and noticibly darker than the colors on which they rest.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
@ceiswyn

Ooohhh, I see. I must have forgotten some things, I'll fix that later today. This is my first time doing a skin ever, so thank you for pointing that out to me! <3
@ceiswyn

Ooohhh, I see. I must have forgotten some things, I'll fix that later today. This is my first time doing a skin ever, so thank you for pointing that out to me! <3
WJfRJsj.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18