Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | stanley's summer skin shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Do you do runs of old skins? I didnt see the option to sign up for reruns on the spreadsheet ;;
Do you do runs of old skins? I didnt see the option to sign up for reruns on the spreadsheet ;;
6736597839055d7510af682403c05f093a69162c.png B3fVZNZ.png LcjtI5W.png export202301011550127280.png
Just popping in to see if and had started rolling out yet. No such luck, it seems.

Hope you're doing alright, @/stanley!
Just popping in to see if and had started rolling out yet. No such luck, it seems.

Hope you're doing alright, @/stanley!
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
sah re-dudes: @KananMatsuura @Sushimonsterr @weredogalism @Saraceaser @Kesten @Fujo @Naramyon @xaz @SnaggleClaw @rubeofkubic @kingblook @kveikur @KnucklePuck @Firtarian @SnaggleClaw @Lionsong @Aviose @MidnightGarden @StarlightCourt @chantric

sah-quel: @WarriorSong @TomSwifty @Friege @Naramyon @uwuloo @Passenger @SnaggleClaw @dingushi @dinaurian @holoquest @kveikur @Carneilum @KnucklePuck @Firtarian @oworm @baubleBee @pumpcat @Saraceaser @Aviose

pastel dudes: @Kilwin @uwuloo @kveikur @scarletskyz @Mima @KnucklePuck @Denutena @Dadboat @Zerobotic @Dadboat

sah space: @Slaytheist @VoidDragon76 @Plushstiel @Sherushi @Kilwin @uwuloo @holoquest @windowsXP @scarletskyyz @KnucklePuck @Firtarian @Denutena @Dadboat @weffle @Saraceaser @N3WV01D @Dadboat

Hi everyone! It's been a while, but I'm pinging on behalf of @stanley to check whether you're still interested in runs 2/3 for each of these skins, seen here.

Please post the name of each skin you're interested in and the number of copies of each that you'd like. Please do not send payment to @/stanley yet - I will be keeping track of how many people are still interested for each skin and ping for run payment accordingly.
sah re-dudes: @KananMatsuura @Sushimonsterr @weredogalism @Saraceaser @Kesten @Fujo @Naramyon @xaz @SnaggleClaw @rubeofkubic @kingblook @kveikur @KnucklePuck @Firtarian @SnaggleClaw @Lionsong @Aviose @MidnightGarden @StarlightCourt @chantric

sah-quel: @WarriorSong @TomSwifty @Friege @Naramyon @uwuloo @Passenger @SnaggleClaw @dingushi @dinaurian @holoquest @kveikur @Carneilum @KnucklePuck @Firtarian @oworm @baubleBee @pumpcat @Saraceaser @Aviose

pastel dudes: @Kilwin @uwuloo @kveikur @scarletskyz @Mima @KnucklePuck @Denutena @Dadboat @Zerobotic @Dadboat

sah space: @Slaytheist @VoidDragon76 @Plushstiel @Sherushi @Kilwin @uwuloo @holoquest @windowsXP @scarletskyyz @KnucklePuck @Firtarian @Denutena @Dadboat @weffle @Saraceaser @N3WV01D @Dadboat

Hi everyone! It's been a while, but I'm pinging on behalf of @stanley to check whether you're still interested in runs 2/3 for each of these skins, seen here.

Please post the name of each skin you're interested in and the number of copies of each that you'd like. Please do not send payment to @/stanley yet - I will be keeping track of how many people are still interested for each skin and ping for run payment accordingly.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
thumbs up emoji. just verifying ye they do have permission to do this for me. sorry i am very inactive rn
thumbs up emoji. just verifying ye they do have permission to do this for me. sorry i am very inactive rn
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
@bitmap - hello! I'm still interested!

One (1) copy of sah re-dudes
@bitmap - hello! I'm still interested!

One (1) copy of sah re-dudes
V0awagL.png
I am definitely still interested!! One copy of sah-quel pleeease
I am definitely still interested!! One copy of sah-quel pleeease
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@bitmap

hi! it looks like something weird happened with my slots; i believe i signed up for one of each accent, rather than two each of two of the accents. i'm still interested in all of them though!

so you can count me down for:
1 sah re-dudes
1 sah-quel
1 pastel dudes
1 sah space

(unless me snagging a slot for one would bump them to needing another run ofc!)
@bitmap

hi! it looks like something weird happened with my slots; i believe i signed up for one of each accent, rather than two each of two of the accents. i'm still interested in all of them though!

so you can count me down for:
1 sah re-dudes
1 sah-quel
1 pastel dudes
1 sah space

(unless me snagging a slot for one would bump them to needing another run ofc!)
the yachtfather
Glad these are back! I'm still interested in 1 sah space.
Glad these are back! I'm still interested in 1 sah space.
8AiuGvS.png
@bitmap
Oh whoops it looks like I'm only on one of them, but I'm interested in all four, if possible c:
@bitmap
Oh whoops it looks like I'm only on one of them, but I'm interested in all four, if possible c:
I'd definitely still want a slot for sah re-dudes and the sah-quel!
I'd definitely still want a slot for sah re-dudes and the sah-quel!
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12