Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | stanley's summer skin shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@bitmap

Absolutely no worries! I just wanted to be sure I hadn't missed a ping to send payment. Thank you for letting me know. :)
@bitmap

Absolutely no worries! I just wanted to be sure I hadn't missed a ping to send payment. Thank you for letting me know. :)
PEnIA1u.png
@bitmap Awesome, thank you! Just wanted to check
@bitmap Awesome, thank you! Just wanted to check
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@stanley

I hate to do this, but it has been two months since payment for the skin: SAH re-Dudes, and I would like to request a refund of the 500g paid.
@stanley

I hate to do this, but it has been two months since payment for the skin: SAH re-Dudes, and I would like to request a refund of the 500g paid.
ctZUH5g.png
sah redudes: @rubeofkubic @Dadboat @Zerobotic @Firtarian @Saraceaser @N3WV01D @Lionsong @chanidae @Sew @Naramyon

sahquel: @TomSwifty @Dadboat @Zerobotic @Firtarian @Saraceaser @N3WV01D @Naramyon @uwuloo @KnucklePuck @baubleBee

pastel dudes: @Dadboat @Zerobotic @N3WV01D @uwuloo @KnucklePuck @Mima @Elextra @cantripping @Metus @lxix

sah space: @Dadboat @Sherushi @Zerobotic @Saraceaser @N3WV01D @Plushstiel @uwuloo @KnucklePuck @Elextra @cantripping

sent out copies to everyone who had previously sent payment. if i messed up or missed something let me know. if you hadn't sent the gems yet, i will send your copy immediately upon receiving payment.

i'm sorry i took so long with this.

here's the link to the spreadsheet if you need to check that.
sah redudes: @rubeofkubic @Dadboat @Zerobotic @Firtarian @Saraceaser @N3WV01D @Lionsong @chanidae @Sew @Naramyon

sahquel: @TomSwifty @Dadboat @Zerobotic @Firtarian @Saraceaser @N3WV01D @Naramyon @uwuloo @KnucklePuck @baubleBee

pastel dudes: @Dadboat @Zerobotic @N3WV01D @uwuloo @KnucklePuck @Mima @Elextra @cantripping @Metus @lxix

sah space: @Dadboat @Sherushi @Zerobotic @Saraceaser @N3WV01D @Plushstiel @uwuloo @KnucklePuck @Elextra @cantripping

sent out copies to everyone who had previously sent payment. if i messed up or missed something let me know. if you hadn't sent the gems yet, i will send your copy immediately upon receiving payment.

i'm sorry i took so long with this.

here's the link to the spreadsheet if you need to check that.
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
yaaaas! Thank you!!! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62970016][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629701/62970016_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
yaaaas! Thank you!!!
62970016_350.png
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
@N3WV01D @uwuloo @KnucklePuck i don't have you marked as having paid yet; please let me know if you're still interested in your copies of the sah dudes accents.
@N3WV01D @uwuloo @KnucklePuck i don't have you marked as having paid yet; please let me know if you're still interested in your copies of the sah dudes accents.
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
aaa sorry about that but I am still interested! I just don't have the funds for all of them right now orz

EDIT: forgot to say, if you could set a PA for them I'll snag them as soon as I have the funds ;o; sorry for the inconvenience

EDIT2: I have the funds now, will send a CR!!
aaa sorry about that but I am still interested! I just don't have the funds for all of them right now orz

EDIT: forgot to say, if you could set a PA for them I'll snag them as soon as I have the funds ;o; sorry for the inconvenience

EDIT2: I have the funds now, will send a CR!!
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
Yeah i'm still interested! ^^ is it possible to set a PA? I just pay for my skins the second I have the funds but it could take a couple of days xD"
Yeah i'm still interested! ^^ is it possible to set a PA? I just pay for my skins the second I have the funds but it could take a couple of days xD"
Lichtdrache.gif
@stanley

I have no clue how I missed the other ping, I do apologize! I'm still interested in getting a copy of all of them. It's been a while from when I first requested a slot, so I'm lacking payment on a couple. If you could send them as PAs I should be able to pay them off within the time frame. (:
@stanley

I have no clue how I missed the other ping, I do apologize! I'm still interested in getting a copy of all of them. It's been a while from when I first requested a slot, so I'm lacking payment on a couple. If you could send them as PAs I should be able to pay them off within the time frame. (:
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12