Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Inlay- Male PC Kintsugi accents [OPEN]
1 2 3 4
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/kNNXBLJ.png[/img] [size=4]There is beauty in embracing ones' hardships- each scar tells a story, every imperfection something that makes you.. [i]you.[/i] Recently, pearlcatchers have taken up the art of kintsugi- the repairing of pottery with golden lacquer- as inspiration for their latest flaunting of what unique traits they have. Kintsugi is most commonly seen in those with opal, as it can make the gem-like patches of scale seem like artwork on the body.[/size] This set of accents was made to fit both opal and otherwise; though many of the lines were drawn to outline patches of the opal tertiary, there's nothing saying you can't put this accent on any dragon! [b]If you'd like to preview the accent on a dragon to see if it fits them or their colors, just let me know![/b] [item=gold ore] [item= tertiary gene: opal] [item=parched clay jar] [size=4][b]Every accent here will cost [u][i]450g[/i][/u], and will be preorders. There are four colors available:[/b] gold (pictured above,) silver, bronze, and a dark purple-ish color. (Is it possibly the Shade..?)[/size] I may add more colors or even new breeds should these sell well enough- if you'd like to be pinged for any in particular, just let me know! New Stuff Pinglist: MollyMerula (mSkydancer, fGuardian) Velociraptor42 (any, priority: Bogsneak, Ridgeback) Angii(fPearlcatcher) LunaeLumen
kNNXBLJ.png

There is beauty in embracing ones' hardships- each scar tells a story, every imperfection something that makes you.. you. Recently, pearlcatchers have taken up the art of kintsugi- the repairing of pottery with golden lacquer- as inspiration for their latest flaunting of what unique traits they have. Kintsugi is most commonly seen in those with opal, as it can make the gem-like patches of scale seem like artwork on the body.

This set of accents was made to fit both opal and otherwise; though many of the lines were drawn to outline patches of the opal tertiary, there's nothing saying you can't put this accent on any dragon! If you'd like to preview the accent on a dragon to see if it fits them or their colors, just let me know!

Gold Ore Tertiary Gene: Opal Parched Clay Jar

Every accent here will cost 450g, and will be preorders. There are four colors available: gold (pictured above,) silver, bronze, and a dark purple-ish color. (Is it possibly the Shade..?)

I may add more colors or even new breeds should these sell well enough- if you'd like to be pinged for any in particular, just let me know!

New Stuff Pinglist: MollyMerula (mSkydancer, fGuardian) Velociraptor42 (any, priority: Bogsneak, Ridgeback) Angii(fPearlcatcher) LunaeLumen
V0awagL.png
[center][size=5][b]Aurum's Amendment[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/XGSQKuv.gif[/img] [skin=26589] [i]Gold is the most common of kintsugi colorings, as its lavish appearance and bright golden hue pop against the scales and draw attention unlike any other. Royals in particular love to embellish themselves in gilded remembrance. [/i] [size=5][b][i]Slots: (450g)[/i][/b][/size] 1. Koobi 2. bonibaru 3. liminalspace 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. [center][size=5][b]Argent's Apology[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/X2lHWqq.gif[/img] [i]Silver is commonly favored by the humble, or those who simply prefer the cooler hue over the warmth of gold. In some pearlcatcher circles, those who regret actions from their past mark themselves with silver kintsugi as means of asking forgiveness.[/i] [size=5][b][i]Slots: (450g)[/i][/b][/size] 1. ---- 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
Aurum's Amendment

XGSQKuv.gif

Gold is the most common of kintsugi colorings, as its lavish appearance and bright golden hue pop against the scales and draw attention unlike any other. Royals in particular love to embellish themselves in gilded remembrance.

Slots: (450g)
1. Koobi
2. bonibaru
3. liminalspace

Argent's Apology

X2lHWqq.gif

Silver is commonly favored by the humble, or those who simply prefer the cooler hue over the warmth of gold. In some pearlcatcher circles, those who regret actions from their past mark themselves with silver kintsugi as means of asking forgiveness.

1. ----
V0awagL.png
[center][size=5][b]Aes' Atonement[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zSb4mOD.gif[/img] [i]Bronze and brass kintsugi is oft inlaid by ones' own talons- it is common to see forgeworkers and smithies fitting their work scars with metal from their craft. When a pearlcatcher swordsmith crafts a sword that has hurt someone undeserving, they may mark their pearl with bronze to help remember it is not their fault their craft fell into the wrong hands.[/i] [size=5][b][i]Slots: (450g)[/i][/b][/size] 1. ---- 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. [center][size=5][b]Obscuritas' Omen[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q02y9WK.gif[/img] [i]Obscuritas was always an odd one. In legend, it is said that any of their wounds caused by betrayal healed over immediately, only to be covered by a strange black liquid... Should a pearlcatcher find themselves with black marks running between their scales, they should be wary of their comrades before it is too late. [/i] [size=5][b][i]Slots: (450g)[/i][/b][/size] 1. ---- 2. Ecaflip 3. ilimati 4. Supremacy 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
Aes' Atonement

zSb4mOD.gif

Bronze and brass kintsugi is oft inlaid by ones' own talons- it is common to see forgeworkers and smithies fitting their work scars with metal from their craft. When a pearlcatcher swordsmith crafts a sword that has hurt someone undeserving, they may mark their pearl with bronze to help remember it is not their fault their craft fell into the wrong hands.

1. ----

Obscuritas' Omen

Q02y9WK.gif

Obscuritas was always an odd one. In legend, it is said that any of their wounds caused by betrayal healed over immediately, only to be covered by a strange black liquid... Should a pearlcatcher find themselves with black marks running between their scales, they should be wary of their comrades before it is too late.

1. ----
2. Ecaflip
3. ilimati
4. Supremacy

V0awagL.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833][img]http://i.imgur.com/PlHPRQ4.png[/img] [/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833]Please click here to go the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher M, Accents, gold, resell[/center][br][br][size=1]@Jaypaw, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @Carnivore, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @Serpens, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @Airis, @Venax, @Micheru, @Kitiara, @Maila, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @sinha27, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @chespin, @Itsy, @Herumi, @reliquiaen, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @Tobias, @briar, @Krin, @Kernun, @shamwow, @Alive, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @Fantelle, @snowy, @Inoue, @Ickyrus, @Heathers, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @captaincaiti, @pooses, @Abril, @InfinityLlama, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @Ganymede, @Bioslice, @Ambitious, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Vulpen, @AwayfromBirdland, @SilverS, @Kurtcobain, @Meredith44, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @Kaletah, @Unthymely, @theroiprocepios, @kaaoqi, @mochimajuru, @FairyArmadillo, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @Thunderbird21, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Toriel, @thefrogg, @Koneko, @Veevi, @aphasia, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @FWD, @arach, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @biqua, @Xtal, @Evarinya, @Dragonlaird, @Kushiel, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @Narif, @wobbitt, @Lynn1, @Firtarian, @BladesFire, @AbysmalGrace, @Shuffluffalo, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @hiddenmica, @somnolentcypress, @Whimzica, @Lexreon, @Maye, @harmonywish, @Riko, @Toothiana, @Bhelryss, @ixia, @Aetheric, @Malafunfun, @wrobles4, @LhiannanSidhe, @Seiryuu, @judiama, @Sivan, @Resirose, @Essynkardi, @Kalistys, @Dendropsyche, @SoullessRogue, @kikay, @Mercendia, @OverlordFreya, @WickedHorror, @Dussty, @Divinely, @cliones, @Athexreh, @moosesushi, @Rayzor, @Chants, @Oszs, @AshRechner, @Teacandy, @warriorofaces, @thesecontexts, @Rubisco, @Founder, @jamaesi, @Sinfirmitas, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @Safirien, @Katreal, @Kikatzu, @Rinibun, @lightenvee, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @Cerys, @bringmeataco, @godspeed, @Vaze, @Carleigh, @Cedric, @Ellowen, @aearinn, @TigerRocky, @apis, @FauveNox, @yukitsukihana, @Xemriss, @Ultima, @Maybels, @boxparts, @Izurude, @Idari, @Juyoung, @ccccctk, @Kairo, @Nidanasi, @haxure, @Cirruss, @Soldier76, @ChakraMiracle, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @GabrielReyes, @awaicu, @Enekokoro, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @Faustien, @Disanxian, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @Ichamo, @meonox, @FrostkingDemetri, @DeadlyInformant, @Emordnilap, @necrophades, @FairyoftheMoon, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Prelude, @Helva, @Monchii, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Volve, @Isidora, @Artesia, @houseteeth, @Bluedragon, @Yollizmaar, @World, @MollyMerula, @aevios, @RRHepburn, @qew23, @pioff, @Boundingfeather, @Ririterasu, @Wirenth, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Ysdaar, @PrinceOfStorms, @Phecat, @aelith, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @Ixnyeltha, @Rochambeau, @vely, @Tigenki, @BloodyBunny, @Maddiebird, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Meloetta, @hexadecimal, @yoosung, @ExpectInsanity, @Oara, @Akal, @chocomonster, @Mima, @aecasia, @Emmahaa, @CosmicSummer, @KH3, @Gravekeeper, @HorseCrazy, @cutinstincts, @Suntouched, @oberion, @PharahRaptor, @artillerychick, @sugarcrash, @BandedLake, @Edge, @treesponge, @Maike, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @Crysi102, @ilimati, @AlexiCyn, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @AmelieLacroix, @Moonlace, @Brea, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Leremis, @Featherly, @Dracorvus, @BloodSentry, @WhiteMantis, @InHeritent, @Smokeybunny, @Thesby, @Vader, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @Cerdae, @Ellapinky, @SabreRose, @Dishonor, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @DarkNiiinja, @Alraune, @HermitCrab, @Owlienerd, @MechWyrms, @Fukii, @Gwendolyn, @Ythequeris, @Rangiku, @Izilen, @nonarygame, @alexicyn, @PeonydKingpin, @Duskflame, @Deana, @Cethosia, @bisou, @Sagittarium, @FlufferLover, @Ffeion, @Tempestris, @Pigeonpanhandle, @momoi, @ThatOneGirl, @pretend, @ShinyTyrantrum, @smokingponies, @Tria91, @Rest, @potestas, @Syceris, @pulses, @BlazeWolf, @faraway, @Hiame, @Steamplonk, @mistystep, @FallingStar275, @Apotheca, @Tidybunny, @Rohana, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Chelo, @Rascus, @Starrlight, @everynne, @songify, @Xirei, @cloverly, @MadaMada, @Redfern, @Pleasant, @Pai, @quilliper, @DreamingShad0ws, @a27594111, @Akesari, @Comic1Sans, @uniquelykenn, @murmur21, @professorpig, @Allysun, @CheshireCatUk1, @NowViewing, @Angii, @Taiyou, @NuclearFudge, @Farvel, @rowdy, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Kymris, @haylxx, @Panderz, @RaynixAura, @Willowdawn, @CelestialBlue, @kumoko, @Makronyx, @Shadowangel, @bioglitch, @Deva, @00Riku00, @Iridaceae, @micchikureshima, @Priorknight, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Massif, @Clavicado, @Avifors, @Fervanus, @Nivix, @Spontaneite, @Apothecaria, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Kaio, @Beruga, @ideunatty, @Holi, @butcherbaby, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @Shadowlugia711, @NotPigeons, @Archsage, @SparkleOfGold, @Goldenstorm, @JesterGurl, @lynxedlight, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @pierrct, @Elachu, @Noxclerati, @Pathogenic, @caedis, @Artgeekallday, @Peyp, @RyuLevone, @suncodex, @SylvanMoon, @Dalison, @Balaeniceps, @Lunox, @Finne, @Distances, @Artichoke, @Adaarable, @deep, @machinae, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @24lovefancy, @wintercovers, @raQua, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @Zemael, @aliciawonderland, @reotheleo, @Karanja, @cytotoxic, @vetra, @Sharkbird, @Sashanitch, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @skin, @peepsnibbles, @Reignhart, @Cognitive, @Stephy, @Guest, @Doodeedoodah, @Silence, @Ambriche, @Reptilia, @Addmon, @firtarian, @warthog[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/XJOTNu4.png[/img]
PlHPRQ4.png
Please click here to go the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher M, Accents, gold, resell

@Jaypaw, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @Carnivore, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @Serpens, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @Airis, @Venax, @Micheru, @Kitiara, @Maila, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @sinha27, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @chespin, @Itsy, @Herumi, @reliquiaen, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @Tobias, @briar, @Krin, @Kernun, @shamwow, @Alive, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @Fantelle, @snowy, @Inoue, @Ickyrus, @Heathers, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @captaincaiti, @pooses, @Abril, @InfinityLlama, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @Ganymede, @Bioslice, @Ambitious, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Vulpen, @AwayfromBirdland, @SilverS, @Kurtcobain, @Meredith44, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @Kaletah, @Unthymely, @theroiprocepios, @kaaoqi, @mochimajuru, @FairyArmadillo, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @Thunderbird21, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Toriel, @thefrogg, @Koneko, @Veevi, @aphasia, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @FWD, @arach, @Darkdragonfiend, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @biqua, @Xtal, @Evarinya, @Dragonlaird, @Kushiel, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @Narif, @wobbitt, @Lynn1, @Firtarian, @BladesFire, @AbysmalGrace, @Shuffluffalo, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @hiddenmica, @somnolentcypress, @Whimzica, @Lexreon, @Maye, @harmonywish, @Riko, @Toothiana, @Bhelryss, @ixia, @Aetheric, @Malafunfun, @wrobles4, @LhiannanSidhe, @Seiryuu, @judiama, @Sivan, @Resirose, @Essynkardi, @Kalistys, @Dendropsyche, @SoullessRogue, @kikay, @Mercendia, @OverlordFreya, @WickedHorror, @Dussty, @Divinely, @cliones, @Athexreh, @moosesushi, @Rayzor, @Chants, @Oszs, @AshRechner, @Teacandy, @warriorofaces, @thesecontexts, @Rubisco, @Founder, @jamaesi, @Sinfirmitas, @IceyPuffin, @Oriel, @Spassow, @Safirien, @Katreal, @Kikatzu, @Rinibun, @lightenvee, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @Cerys, @bringmeataco, @godspeed, @Vaze, @Carleigh, @Cedric, @Ellowen, @aearinn, @TigerRocky, @apis, @FauveNox, @yukitsukihana, @Xemriss, @Ultima, @Maybels, @boxparts, @Izurude, @Idari, @Juyoung, @ccccctk, @Kairo, @Nidanasi, @haxure, @Cirruss, @Soldier76, @ChakraMiracle, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @GabrielReyes, @awaicu, @Enekokoro, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @Faustien, @Disanxian, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @Ichamo, @meonox, @FrostkingDemetri, @DeadlyInformant, @Emordnilap, @necrophades, @FairyoftheMoon, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Prelude, @Helva, @Monchii, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Volve, @Isidora, @Artesia, @houseteeth, @Bluedragon, @Yollizmaar, @World, @MollyMerula, @aevios, @RRHepburn, @qew23, @pioff, @Boundingfeather, @Ririterasu, @Wirenth, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @Ysdaar, @PrinceOfStorms, @Phecat, @aelith, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @Ixnyeltha, @Rochambeau, @vely, @Tigenki, @BloodyBunny, @Maddiebird, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Meloetta, @hexadecimal, @yoosung, @ExpectInsanity, @Oara, @Akal, @chocomonster, @Mima, @aecasia, @Emmahaa, @CosmicSummer, @KH3, @Gravekeeper, @HorseCrazy, @cutinstincts, @Suntouched, @oberion, @PharahRaptor, @artillerychick, @sugarcrash, @BandedLake, @Edge, @treesponge, @Maike, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @Crysi102, @ilimati, @AlexiCyn, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @AmelieLacroix, @Moonlace, @Brea, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Leremis, @Featherly, @Dracorvus, @BloodSentry, @WhiteMantis, @InHeritent, @Smokeybunny, @Thesby, @Vader, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @Cerdae, @Ellapinky, @SabreRose, @Dishonor, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @DarkNiiinja, @Alraune, @HermitCrab, @Owlienerd, @MechWyrms, @Fukii, @Gwendolyn, @Ythequeris, @Rangiku, @Izilen, @nonarygame, @alexicyn, @PeonydKingpin, @Duskflame, @Deana, @Cethosia, @bisou, @Sagittarium, @FlufferLover, @Ffeion, @Tempestris, @Pigeonpanhandle, @momoi, @ThatOneGirl, @pretend, @ShinyTyrantrum, @smokingponies, @Tria91, @Rest, @potestas, @Syceris, @pulses, @BlazeWolf, @faraway, @Hiame, @Steamplonk, @mistystep, @FallingStar275, @Apotheca, @Tidybunny, @Rohana, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Chelo, @Rascus, @Starrlight, @everynne, @songify, @Xirei, @cloverly, @MadaMada, @Redfern, @Pleasant, @Pai, @quilliper, @DreamingShad0ws, @a27594111, @Akesari, @Comic1Sans, @uniquelykenn, @murmur21, @professorpig, @Allysun, @CheshireCatUk1, @NowViewing, @Angii, @Taiyou, @NuclearFudge, @Farvel, @rowdy, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Kymris, @haylxx, @Panderz, @RaynixAura, @Willowdawn, @CelestialBlue, @kumoko, @Makronyx, @Shadowangel, @bioglitch, @Deva, @00Riku00, @Iridaceae, @micchikureshima, @Priorknight, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Massif, @Clavicado, @Avifors, @Fervanus, @Nivix, @Spontaneite, @Apothecaria, @Nilheim, @luckless, @Kaio, @Beruga, @ideunatty, @Holi, @butcherbaby, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @Shadowlugia711, @NotPigeons, @Archsage, @SparkleOfGold, @Goldenstorm, @JesterGurl, @lynxedlight, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @pierrct, @Elachu, @Noxclerati, @Pathogenic, @caedis, @Artgeekallday, @Peyp, @RyuLevone, @suncodex, @SylvanMoon, @Dalison, @Balaeniceps, @Lunox, @Finne, @Distances, @Artichoke, @Adaarable, @deep, @machinae, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @24lovefancy, @wintercovers, @raQua, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @Zemael, @aliciawonderland, @reotheleo, @Karanja, @cytotoxic, @vetra, @Sharkbird, @Sashanitch, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @skin, @peepsnibbles, @Reignhart, @Cognitive, @Stephy, @Guest, @Doodeedoodah, @Silence, @Ambriche, @Reptilia, @Addmon, @firtarian, @warthog

XJOTNu4.png
V0awagL.png
and we're live!
and we're live!
V0awagL.png
@rubeofkubic could I please see all four colors on this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39817148] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398172/39817148_350.png[/img] [/url] And the silver on this guy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39053822] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390539/39053822_350.png[/img] [/url]
@rubeofkubic
could I please see all four colors on this guy?

39817148_350.png

And the silver on this guy

39053822_350.png
gshnxbP.png
@rubeofkubic could I get a slot for Aurum's Amendment please? :D Let me know when you want me to send the gems, or if it will be a private auction or CR once it's printed. Also, I'd be super interested in Male Skydancer or Female Guardian versions in future!!
@rubeofkubic could I get a slot for Aurum's Amendment please? :D Let me know when you want me to send the gems, or if it will be a private auction or CR once it's printed. Also, I'd be super interested in Male Skydancer or Female Guardian versions in future!!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
@rubeofkubic could you ping me if you end up doing versions of these lovely accents for other breeds/genders? I would especially be interested in bogsneaks or ridgies since i have opal pairs for both of those!
@rubeofkubic could you ping me if you end up doing versions of these lovely accents for other breeds/genders? I would especially be interested in bogsneaks or ridgies since i have opal pairs for both of those!
@Velociraptor42 - you're on the pinglist! Ridgebacks are one of my fav breeds so I'll likely end up doing them sooner than later if I get enough interest in the current stock! @MollyMerula - You're marked on the slot and pinglist! I'll ping you (and the rest of the buyers) when the slots are full enough to purchase a blueprint! I'll either send you a one-way cr once the accent is printed or I'll simply send it via the messaging system, though I tend to favor messages as I can immediately send out the copy without worrying i've chosen to send the same copy twice to different people (and having one appear as a 'this user does not have the necessary funds') @Kalistys [img]https://i.imgur.com/O4OwkWy.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Za5wbwB.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/upcfDEh.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TgWIJMu.png[/img] aaaaand [img]https://i.imgur.com/52vfWCr.png[/img]
@Velociraptor42 - you're on the pinglist! Ridgebacks are one of my fav breeds so I'll likely end up doing them sooner than later if I get enough interest in the current stock!

@MollyMerula - You're marked on the slot and pinglist! I'll ping you (and the rest of the buyers) when the slots are full enough to purchase a blueprint! I'll either send you a one-way cr once the accent is printed or I'll simply send it via the messaging system, though I tend to favor messages as I can immediately send out the copy without worrying i've chosen to send the same copy twice to different people (and having one appear as a 'this user does not have the necessary funds')

@Kalistys

O4OwkWy.png Za5wbwB.png upcfDEh.png TgWIJMu.png
aaaaand
52vfWCr.png
V0awagL.png
@rubeofkubic okay awesome! :D sorry, do you want me to send the payment now or when you send the accents out?
@rubeofkubic okay awesome! :D sorry, do you want me to send the payment now or when you send the accents out?
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
1 2 3 4