Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pluto's Planetarium (Skins+Accents)
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56
@Bnemesis That works! I'll mark you as paid once received ^^
@Bnemesis That works! I'll mark you as paid once received ^^
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@TardigradeRaiser I remember the custom for Erika! And fair lol. Worst case scenario, you can always put copies you're no longer interested in on AH so they can be rehomed. I probably need to do that with a few more skins sitting in my own vault... sussy baka for example I've not been able to find a good dragon for in over a year, so I'm auctioning it off rn in the hopes of it finding someone who can enjoy it more than I.

Then again, my feeling bad for skins collecting a little dust is overcome by my hoarding issues XD Currently have over 6 pages of skins
@TardigradeRaiser I remember the custom for Erika! And fair lol. Worst case scenario, you can always put copies you're no longer interested in on AH so they can be rehomed. I probably need to do that with a few more skins sitting in my own vault... sussy baka for example I've not been able to find a good dragon for in over a year, so I'm auctioning it off rn in the hopes of it finding someone who can enjoy it more than I.

Then again, my feeling bad for skins collecting a little dust is overcome by my hoarding issues XD Currently have over 6 pages of skins
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
Well, I only have three pages ! I have plenty of time before thinking about shrinking.
Well, I only have three pages ! I have plenty of time before thinking about shrinking.
Speaking of which, to anybody reading, some artist copies of older skins have also been tossed up on AH! Check out what's In Stock
Speaking of which, to anybody reading, some artist copies of older skins have also been tossed up on AH! Check out what's In Stock
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
Can we trode those for eggs too ?
Can we trode those for eggs too ?
@TardigradeRaiser Yeah sure! Just let me know which one(s), and if they're not already yoinked I'll change the public AH to a CR
@TardigradeRaiser Yeah sure! Just let me know which one(s), and if they're not already yoinked I'll change the public AH to a CR
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
I actually bought the one I wanted just to secure it =O [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78982404][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/789825/78982404_350.png[/img][/url] We could do a trade ? The gems for some eggs ? =P
I actually bought the one I wanted just to secure it =O

78982404_350.png

We could do a trade ? The gems for some eggs ? =P
@TardigradeRaiser Oh nice! And sure ^^ Sent the CR
@TardigradeRaiser Oh nice! And sure ^^ Sent the CR
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
Yay, thanks a lot !
Yay, thanks a lot !
Eh, why not: Since enough slots are filled for this one too, going ahead and also pinging pre-order payments for Inlustris Procidens!

Gem-payers, please send in your gems via PMs/CR so we can purchase the blueprint and get printing.

Egg-payers can wait until I have their copies so they can be CR'd for their payments instead of PA'd 1t (unless you don't trust yourself to remember to keep the right amount of eggs, which is fair lol)

Any late-comers to the run can either send their gems in too, or wait until copies are in-hand for their PA/CR

Synthsational: Done
Verdice: Done
Rizibizi4: Done
CascadingJade (e): Done

Reignhart (t): Done

@Synthsational
@Verdice
@Rizibizi4
@CascadingJade
Eh, why not: Since enough slots are filled for this one too, going ahead and also pinging pre-order payments for Inlustris Procidens!

Gem-payers, please send in your gems via PMs/CR so we can purchase the blueprint and get printing.

Egg-payers can wait until I have their copies so they can be CR'd for their payments instead of PA'd 1t (unless you don't trust yourself to remember to keep the right amount of eggs, which is fair lol)

Any late-comers to the run can either send their gems in too, or wait until copies are in-hand for their PA/CR

Synthsational: Done
Verdice: Done
Rizibizi4: Done
CascadingJade (e): Done

Reignhart (t): Done

@Synthsational
@Verdice
@Rizibizi4
@CascadingJade
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png