Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pluto's Planetarium (Skins+Accents)
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 56
@PlatonicPluto Oh no, I shouldn't have looked at what else you have in stock. I just saw "Bi the Moons" and fell in love. How much would you take for that in Nocturne eggs if that was added to my total?
@PlatonicPluto Oh no, I shouldn't have looked at what else you have in stock. I just saw "Bi the Moons" and fell in love. How much would you take for that in Nocturne eggs if that was added to my total?
@CascadingJade Well, since it's only 50g above 800, let's just round it to that and say 4 eggs!
@CascadingJade Well, since it's only 50g above 800, let's just round it to that and say 4 eggs!
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@PlatonicPluto I believe that's a grand total of 13 eggs! Would you like me to send them to you now? Maybe it will keep me from trying to buy any more skins. XD
@PlatonicPluto I believe that's a grand total of 13 eggs! Would you like me to send them to you now? Maybe it will keep me from trying to buy any more skins. XD
@CascadingJade Sure thing! I'll send Bi the Moons in CR XD
@CascadingJade Sure thing! I'll send Bi the Moons in CR XD
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
Oh man, Inlustris Procidens is a GORGEOUS skin. I hope it's doing well- Might try to pick it up if I ever get the chance at another run.
Oh man, Inlustris Procidens is a GORGEOUS skin. I hope it's doing well- Might try to pick it up if I ever get the chance at another run.
@DarklightRaven Thank you! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@DarklightRaven Thank you!
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
Now that first run has successfully come back, pinging for Run 2 of Starcrossed!

Gem-payers, please send in your gems via PMs/CR so we can purchase the blueprint and get printing.

Egg-payers can wait until I have their copies so they can be CR'd for their payments instead of PA'd 1t (unless you don't trust yourself to remember to keep the right amount of eggs, which is fair lol)

Any late-comers to the run can either send their gems in too, or wait until copies are in-hand for their PA/CR

Skin submitted! I'll update the spreadsheet when I've a chance to get on my pc

PtolemyII: Done
starlapelle: Done
AvaniRubezahl (e): CR
ArchetypalFrog: PA
mungmungbean: Done

bismuthUmbrae: CR

@PtolemyII
@starlapelle
@AvaniRubezahl
@ArchetypalFrog
@mungmungbean
Now that first run has successfully come back, pinging for Run 2 of Starcrossed!

Gem-payers, please send in your gems via PMs/CR so we can purchase the blueprint and get printing.

Egg-payers can wait until I have their copies so they can be CR'd for their payments instead of PA'd 1t (unless you don't trust yourself to remember to keep the right amount of eggs, which is fair lol)

Any late-comers to the run can either send their gems in too, or wait until copies are in-hand for their PA/CR

Skin submitted! I'll update the spreadsheet when I've a chance to get on my pc

PtolemyII: Done
starlapelle: Done
AvaniRubezahl (e): CR
ArchetypalFrog: PA
mungmungbean: Done

bismuthUmbrae: CR

@PtolemyII
@starlapelle
@AvaniRubezahl
@ArchetypalFrog
@mungmungbean
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
Starcrossed is gorgeous! Are slots still open, and if so, could I get one?
Starcrossed is gorgeous! Are slots still open, and if so, could I get one?
@bismuthUmbrae Sure thing! I'll send a PA when the current run has printed
@bismuthUmbrae Sure thing! I'll send a PA when the current run has printed
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
Sweet, thank you!
Sweet, thank you!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 56