Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S]My(Verceri) old accents
1 2 3 4 5 6
EDIT: All accent quantities have been updated on 6/13 @ 4:15PM CT
EDIT #2: I am not very active on here, if I go over a week without accepting your trade please send me a DM on my twitter, it has the same username as this one.

Hey y'all! It's Verceri, haven't been here for overrrrrrr...many years. I figured I'd come back and sell the many accents and skins I had lying about, so here we are!
Here are all the ones I currently have in my vaults, and the last- since I've lost all their files for reprinting. I'll think about reprinting in the future, but for now that possibility is extremely low.

The quantities are right next to their icons- first come, first served. If you'd like to buy ASAP, send a CR with both your preferred form of payment and the accent(s) name(s) in the comment box, please!

Prices: 1:1000 Only accepting Gems, Treasure, and Accent Trades* (Or a mix of both Gems and Treasure)
If you can find lower prices on the forums/AH for a particular breed and sex, I will gladly go lower. Bulk buying of 3 or more get discounts.

*The accent you want to swap must be of the same line, breed, and sex, and must be made by me.

Pearly Peonies: 2.5k G or 2.5mil T

Gothic Roses: 1.5k G or 1.5mil T

Magnolias: 2k G or 2mil T

Tropical: 2k G or 2mil T

Cat Lady: 3k G or 3mil T

Magical: 500 G or 500k T

Studded Stars: 2k G or 2mil T

Gems: 1k G or 1mil T

Gems(Alt Versions): 3k G or 3mil T

Gems(Rainbow): 4k G or 4mil T
--*--

Imp Females:
x2 x3 x2 x2
x2 x1 x2 x2
x2 x2 x3 x12
x2 x3 x6 x1
x2 x14 x2 x3
x6 x1 x2 x1
x1 x3 x3 x3
x3 x6 x1 x6
x1 x6 x1

Imp Males:
x3 x2 x1 x3
x1 x5 x8 x1
x4 x6 x1 x2
x3 x3 x2

Sky Females:
x3 x2 x1 x2
x5 x3 x4 x8
x7 x2 x1 x3
x3 x1 x4 x5
x5 x3 x4 x2

Sky Males:
x8 x2 x2 x4
x3 x2 x1

Ridge Males:
x4 x4 x3
x2

Coatl Males:
x2 x2 x3 x3
x4 x1 x1

Pearl Females:
x1 x4 x1 x4
x3 x4 x4 x3
EDIT: All accent quantities have been updated on 6/13 @ 4:15PM CT
EDIT #2: I am not very active on here, if I go over a week without accepting your trade please send me a DM on my twitter, it has the same username as this one.

Hey y'all! It's Verceri, haven't been here for overrrrrrr...many years. I figured I'd come back and sell the many accents and skins I had lying about, so here we are!
Here are all the ones I currently have in my vaults, and the last- since I've lost all their files for reprinting. I'll think about reprinting in the future, but for now that possibility is extremely low.

The quantities are right next to their icons- first come, first served. If you'd like to buy ASAP, send a CR with both your preferred form of payment and the accent(s) name(s) in the comment box, please!

Prices: 1:1000 Only accepting Gems, Treasure, and Accent Trades* (Or a mix of both Gems and Treasure)
If you can find lower prices on the forums/AH for a particular breed and sex, I will gladly go lower. Bulk buying of 3 or more get discounts.

*The accent you want to swap must be of the same line, breed, and sex, and must be made by me.

Pearly Peonies: 2.5k G or 2.5mil T

Gothic Roses: 1.5k G or 1.5mil T

Magnolias: 2k G or 2mil T

Tropical: 2k G or 2mil T

Cat Lady: 3k G or 3mil T

Magical: 500 G or 500k T

Studded Stars: 2k G or 2mil T

Gems: 1k G or 1mil T

Gems(Alt Versions): 3k G or 3mil T

Gems(Rainbow): 4k G or 4mil T
--*--

Imp Females:
x2 x3 x2 x2
x2 x1 x2 x2
x2 x2 x3 x12
x2 x3 x6 x1
x2 x14 x2 x3
x6 x1 x2 x1
x1 x3 x3 x3
x3 x6 x1 x6
x1 x6 x1

Imp Males:
x3 x2 x1 x3
x1 x5 x8 x1
x4 x6 x1 x2
x3 x3 x2

Sky Females:
x3 x2 x1 x2
x5 x3 x4 x8
x7 x2 x1 x3
x3 x1 x4 x5
x5 x3 x4 x2

Sky Males:
x8 x2 x2 x4
x3 x2 x1

Ridge Males:
x4 x4 x3
x2

Coatl Males:
x2 x2 x3 x3
x4 x1 x1

Pearl Females:
x1 x4 x1 x4
x3 x4 x4 x3
Accent Thread
Art Twitter's @ Cranneo
@Verceri

Hello! Just so you know, there was an update so you can reprint whatever you want and don't have to have the files anymore! You can just select from a dropdown list of all of the skins you ever printed :) They're linked to your account.
@Verceri

Hello! Just so you know, there was an update so you can reprint whatever you want and don't have to have the files anymore! You can just select from a dropdown list of all of the skins you ever printed :) They're linked to your account.
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@Verceri could I get a price estimate if I did a bulk purchase of one of each of your Imperial Gem series, 2x of the Ruby Gems and 2x Emerald Gems for both Imp Males and Imp females?

These were genuinely my favorite accents from when I first joined the game 5 years ago. I've been gone a couple years too.
@Verceri could I get a price estimate if I did a bulk purchase of one of each of your Imperial Gem series, 2x of the Ruby Gems and 2x Emerald Gems for both Imp Males and Imp females?

These were genuinely my favorite accents from when I first joined the game 5 years ago. I've been gone a couple years too.
OCapJAm.jpg
@Verceri could I get a price check for Accent: Cat Lady-Mix?
@Verceri could I get a price check for Accent: Cat Lady-Mix?
@Verceri

What would you want for the SD F and Imp F Alt. Ruby Gems accents?
@Verceri

What would you want for the SD F and Imp F Alt. Ruby Gems accents?
sBdLZtA.png
@Verceri
May I have a copy of Accent: Cat Lady-Mix and Accent: Cat Lady-Tabby G?
Also, may I know the prices to make sure I have enough

May I price check Accent: Pearly White Peonies?
@Verceri
May I have a copy of Accent: Cat Lady-Mix and Accent: Cat Lady-Tabby G?
Also, may I know the prices to make sure I have enough

May I price check Accent: Pearly White Peonies?
@Verceri
How much for a copy of Cat Lady-Sia? <3
@Verceri
How much for a copy of Cat Lady-Sia? <3
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
omg @Verceri I GOT A PING ON THIS can I get Accent: Cat Lady-Sia, Accent: Cat Lady-B, Accent: Cat Lady-Tabby G and Accent: Cat Lady-Wh, Accent: Cat Lady-Cali Please let me know prices so I can be sure I can get these all because off o-o [item=Accent: Cat Lady-Sia][item=Accent: Cat Lady-Cali][item=Accent: Cat Lady-Tabby G][item=Accent: Cat Lady-B][item=Accent: Cat Lady-Wh]
omg @Verceri I GOT A PING ON THIS can I get Accent: Cat Lady-Sia, Accent: Cat Lady-B, Accent: Cat Lady-Tabby G and Accent: Cat Lady-Wh, Accent: Cat Lady-Cali

Please let me know prices so I can be sure I can get these all because off o-o

Accent: Cat Lady-Sia Accent: Cat Lady-Cali Accent: Cat Lady-Tabby G Accent: Cat Lady-B Accent: Cat Lady-Wh
@Verceri how much are your gem series for imp M? Really like diamond, zircon, sapphire especially
@Verceri how much are your gem series for imp M? Really like diamond, zircon, sapphire especially
8HH30Ku.png
I will likely regret this deeply (or at least my pockets will)

How much for

@Verceri
I will likely regret this deeply (or at least my pockets will)

How much for

@Verceri
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
1 2 3 4 5 6