Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S]My(Verceri) old accents
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Verceri

Thank you so much ^^! I'll send over a CR
@Verceri

Thank you so much ^^! I'll send over a CR
@Hardycat Heya! This first batch is done and there's still Cat Ladies left! :) All are still at 3k gems besides White, since it has recently been sold for 2.5k in a different topic.
If you'd like, go ahead and set up a Crossroads with the accents you'd like in the comment box- if you buy 3 or more knock off 3k off the total price.

@ItMeansHope Feel free to set up a CR for Grey Tabby in the comment box, there's still some left!

@hypmic I'm sorry, all Ruby Gems have been taken. :( Since I don't see any Magnolias in the AH they're all 3k each, Studded Stars are 2k each. I take treasure at a 1:100 rate and I take trades of accents of the same line/breed/sex as well. If you can find the accents cheaper in the forums please let me know, I'd be happy to go lower!

@Pecha Since I don't see any Magnolias in the AH they're all 3k each, but I take treasure at a 1:100 rate and I take trades of accents of the same line/breed/sex as well. If you can find the accents cheaper in the forums please let me know, I'd be happy to go lower!
@Hardycat Heya! This first batch is done and there's still Cat Ladies left! :) All are still at 3k gems besides White, since it has recently been sold for 2.5k in a different topic.
If you'd like, go ahead and set up a Crossroads with the accents you'd like in the comment box- if you buy 3 or more knock off 3k off the total price.

@ItMeansHope Feel free to set up a CR for Grey Tabby in the comment box, there's still some left!

@hypmic I'm sorry, all Ruby Gems have been taken. :( Since I don't see any Magnolias in the AH they're all 3k each, Studded Stars are 2k each. I take treasure at a 1:100 rate and I take trades of accents of the same line/breed/sex as well. If you can find the accents cheaper in the forums please let me know, I'd be happy to go lower!

@Pecha Since I don't see any Magnolias in the AH they're all 3k each, but I take treasure at a 1:100 rate and I take trades of accents of the same line/breed/sex as well. If you can find the accents cheaper in the forums please let me know, I'd be happy to go lower!
Accent Thread
Art Twitter's @ Cranneo
@Verceri sending CR now!!
@Verceri sending CR now!!
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@verceri Could you make up a number for all I want to buy from you XD?

for imp male and female could I purchase peridot gems, alt ruby gems, rainbow gems, and zircon gems?
for sdf could I get alt ruby gems, rubellite gems, rainbow gems, and iolite gems
@verceri Could you make up a number for all I want to buy from you XD?

for imp male and female could I purchase peridot gems, alt ruby gems, rainbow gems, and zircon gems?
for sdf could I get alt ruby gems, rubellite gems, rainbow gems, and iolite gems
@Suspended
All the regular Gem accents are at 1k each- with the Alts being 3k each and the Rainbows bein' 4k each.

So the total for both imps (x2 of everything) + SD f(x1 of everything) comes to a total of 27k- but with a discount I'm giving you the total's 19k. If you're still interested feel free to set up a CR whenever you're ready. If you'd like to take accents off let me know and I'll give you a new price check. :)
@Suspended
All the regular Gem accents are at 1k each- with the Alts being 3k each and the Rainbows bein' 4k each.

So the total for both imps (x2 of everything) + SD f(x1 of everything) comes to a total of 27k- but with a discount I'm giving you the total's 19k. If you're still interested feel free to set up a CR whenever you're ready. If you'd like to take accents off let me know and I'll give you a new price check. :)
Accent Thread
Art Twitter's @ Cranneo
@cranneo I'm interested in and was wondering would you be willing to hold a copy for me? You said 2KG for studded stars right?

I'd need about a week (less if my auctions sell) to get the money
@cranneo I'm interested in and was wondering would you be willing to hold a copy for me? You said 2KG for studded stars right?

I'd need about a week (less if my auctions sell) to get the money
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
@Cranneo

I'm interested in & and have plenty to offer in trade here. Let me know if you're interested ^^
@Cranneo

I'm interested in & and have plenty to offer in trade here. Let me know if you're interested ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Cranneo
I'm interested in buying one or both of the Accent: Zircon Gems . How much would that be?
@Cranneo
I'm interested in buying one or both of the Accent: Zircon Gems . How much would that be?
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@Cranneo

Can I buy an Amber Gems accent for 1 million treasure 1k gems?

@Cranneo

Can I buy an Amber Gems accent for 1 million treasure 1k gems?

@BeckAlistiere
Sure thing, please let me know if you change your mind! :)

@Kunikida
Sorry- I looked back at what I typed in my original post and realized I didn't specify that I was looking for my own accents, so that's been clarified.
Thank you for the offer, but I'm only interested in currency at the moment.

@SongOfShadows
They're 1k gems each- if that's fine with you go ahead and send a CR over, thank you!
@BeckAlistiere
Sure thing, please let me know if you change your mind! :)

@Kunikida
Sorry- I looked back at what I typed in my original post and realized I didn't specify that I was looking for my own accents, so that's been clarified.
Thank you for the offer, but I'm only interested in currency at the moment.

@SongOfShadows
They're 1k gems each- if that's fine with you go ahead and send a CR over, thank you!
Accent Thread
Art Twitter's @ Cranneo
1 2 3 4 5 6