Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S]My(Verceri) old accents
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Verceri

How much are you looking for these:
@Verceri

How much are you looking for these:
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
@Verceri How much would you take for this one:

In both gems or treasure
@Verceri How much would you take for this one:

In both gems or treasure
@verceri

how much for the cat ladies?? *~*
@verceri

how much for the cat ladies?? *~*
525nephelle.png
I'm interested in a copy of Amber Gems for imp males, please let me know what price you've got in mind!
I'm interested in a copy of Amber Gems for imp males, please let me know what price you've got in mind!
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
@verceri

Do you still have any of the Cat Lady series? I've been trying to get them for ages.

I'm most interested in Siamese, calico, Tabby and White. Then the tabby and black.

If you are willing since I see you can reprint since they are in the database, There I'd even pay for the blueprint and take the whole printing for the tux one, or the pearl catcher Crazy cat lady (actually any if you'd do it)

@verceri

Do you still have any of the Cat Lady series? I've been trying to get them for ages.

I'm most interested in Siamese, calico, Tabby and White. Then the tabby and black.

If you are willing since I see you can reprint since they are in the database, There I'd even pay for the blueprint and take the whole printing for the tux one, or the pearl catcher Crazy cat lady (actually any if you'd do it)

UbXQ54R.jpg
@Verceri OMG can I please buy a copy of the grey tabby cat for imp f PLEASE :D
@Verceri OMG can I please buy a copy of the grey tabby cat for imp f PLEASE :D
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@Verceri and if that's sold out already and you don't want to reprint, then I'd like a copy of the cat lady mix. But only if the grey tabby isn't available anymore. Thank you!
@Verceri and if that's sold out already and you don't want to reprint, then I'd like a copy of the cat lady mix. But only if the grey tabby isn't available anymore. Thank you!
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
How much for Gothic Red Roses (male Imp)?
How much for Gothic Red Roses (male Imp)?
i split the atom with a high-kick, baby
@Verceri
welcome back!

how much is "cat lady -cali"? i'm also interested in cat lady-mix, but there are already many other posts asking for them, haha...

also, you should be able to reprint anything you want without needing the PNG! you can go to upload submissions, then under the part that says "select skin" you can choose any copy from the list! :)
@Verceri
welcome back!

how much is "cat lady -cali"? i'm also interested in cat lady-mix, but there are already many other posts asking for them, haha...

also, you should be able to reprint anything you want without needing the PNG! you can go to upload submissions, then under the part that says "select skin" you can choose any copy from the list! :)
TO ALL: Sorry for the late replies, exams had me in a tizzy! I'm giving everyone price checks regardless of the stock I have- I'm going down the replies and sequentially will be selling accents in order.

@Velsim Oh my god they do- thank you for letting me know! <3

@cheynei It warms my heart knowing these were still getting love sent to 'em all these years. <3 For the ones shown here (27) the alts are priced at 3k gems, the rainbows at 4k, the rest are 1k each- however, with a 5k discount for both genders is:
F Imp: 17k
M Imp: 18k
If you'd like to buy them all, the total is 35k gems.

@Littlepotato711 hmm, I don't see any in the auctions so I'll price them for 3k gems. If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@Contaminate Since I don't see these in the AH and they're Alts, I'll price them at 3k each- or 5k if you buy both. If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@Gaston Since I don't see these in the AH I'll price them at 3k each- or 5k if you buy both. If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.
Price check for either Coatl and PC Pearly White Peonies is: 1.5k

@Sucrose Since I don't see this in the AH I'll price it at 3k- If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@NorthernLiights I don't see these in the AH so I'll price them at 3k each- or 11k if you buy them all. If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@Erisalia Since I don't see these in the AH I'll price them at 3k each- If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@Mudy Since I don't see this in the AH I'll price it at 2k- If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@Layenne90 Since I don't see these in the AH I'll price them at 1.5k each for the Gothics, and 3k for Sia. Or 5k if you buy them all together. If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@Coffeeraven Since I don't see this in the AH and it's an Alt, 3k in gems or 3mil in treasure. If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@nephelle Since I don't see them in the AH I'll price them at 3k each. If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@Seles Oh no just for a short while haha! PC is 2.5k, RB is 4k, SD is 3k. If you'd like to buy them all it'd be 8k. If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@Galaxtea Since I don't see them in the AH I'll price them at 1k.

@Hardycat I'm waiting for replies and going down the list so I'll ping you if there's any left. They're 3k each and we could do reprints, but I'd have to stick near their current prices + the cost for the reprint price. So for example Tux would be 4k total. (3k + 1k for a single copy of a blueprint) If you can find cheaper prices in the forums I'd be happy to go lower!

@ItMeansHope I'm waiting for replies and going down the list so I'll ping you if there's any left! :) If there are, they'd be 3k unless you can find cheaper prices in the forums! I'd be happy to go lower.

@robinchan33 1.5k for those! If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@Cynderbark Thank you for the info! I may or may not be open to reprints in the future- at the moment I just want to get rid of these ASAP and think about potentially quitting for good.
All the Cat Ladies are 3k, and if you can find any recent topics with lower prices I'd be happy to go lower! I'm going down the list at the moment and waiting on replies so let me know if you'd like to get pinged if there's any left.
TO ALL: Sorry for the late replies, exams had me in a tizzy! I'm giving everyone price checks regardless of the stock I have- I'm going down the replies and sequentially will be selling accents in order.

@Velsim Oh my god they do- thank you for letting me know! <3

@cheynei It warms my heart knowing these were still getting love sent to 'em all these years. <3 For the ones shown here (27) the alts are priced at 3k gems, the rainbows at 4k, the rest are 1k each- however, with a 5k discount for both genders is:
F Imp: 17k
M Imp: 18k
If you'd like to buy them all, the total is 35k gems.

@Littlepotato711 hmm, I don't see any in the auctions so I'll price them for 3k gems. If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@Contaminate Since I don't see these in the AH and they're Alts, I'll price them at 3k each- or 5k if you buy both. If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@Gaston Since I don't see these in the AH I'll price them at 3k each- or 5k if you buy both. If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.
Price check for either Coatl and PC Pearly White Peonies is: 1.5k

@Sucrose Since I don't see this in the AH I'll price it at 3k- If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@NorthernLiights I don't see these in the AH so I'll price them at 3k each- or 11k if you buy them all. If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@Erisalia Since I don't see these in the AH I'll price them at 3k each- If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@Mudy Since I don't see this in the AH I'll price it at 2k- If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@Layenne90 Since I don't see these in the AH I'll price them at 1.5k each for the Gothics, and 3k for Sia. Or 5k if you buy them all together. If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@Coffeeraven Since I don't see this in the AH and it's an Alt, 3k in gems or 3mil in treasure. If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@nephelle Since I don't see them in the AH I'll price them at 3k each. If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@Seles Oh no just for a short while haha! PC is 2.5k, RB is 4k, SD is 3k. If you'd like to buy them all it'd be 8k. If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@Galaxtea Since I don't see them in the AH I'll price them at 1k.

@Hardycat I'm waiting for replies and going down the list so I'll ping you if there's any left. They're 3k each and we could do reprints, but I'd have to stick near their current prices + the cost for the reprint price. So for example Tux would be 4k total. (3k + 1k for a single copy of a blueprint) If you can find cheaper prices in the forums I'd be happy to go lower!

@ItMeansHope I'm waiting for replies and going down the list so I'll ping you if there's any left! :) If there are, they'd be 3k unless you can find cheaper prices in the forums! I'd be happy to go lower.

@robinchan33 1.5k for those! If you can find any recent topics with lower prices let me know, I can go lower.

@Cynderbark Thank you for the info! I may or may not be open to reprints in the future- at the moment I just want to get rid of these ASAP and think about potentially quitting for good.
All the Cat Ladies are 3k, and if you can find any recent topics with lower prices I'd be happy to go lower! I'm going down the list at the moment and waiting on replies so let me know if you'd like to get pinged if there's any left.
Accent Thread
Art Twitter's @ Cranneo
1 2 3 4 5 6