Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2020 Skin Discussio
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@BoundlessSkies - Nope - just pop the image into your post!

@ventdunord @Raske @Enkue Thank you all for your kind words! I think I have my best chance yet this year, and if not, I'll be printing them anyways because for a change I'm happy with how both of them turned out.
@BoundlessSkies - Nope - just pop the image into your post!

@ventdunord @Raske @Enkue Thank you all for your kind words! I think I have my best chance yet this year, and if not, I'll be printing them anyways because for a change I'm happy with how both of them turned out.
@Raske Thank you so much! I think snapper gurls need more watery skins! XD Talking about that, @RubieKanary I'm in love with the MolaMola skin, they are the cutest fish! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@Raske
Thank you so much! I think snapper gurls need more watery skins! XD

Talking about that, @RubieKanary I'm in love with the MolaMola skin, they are the cutest fish!
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
@SilverLately
Gullfriend is so good!! I've been hoping for a skin like this. Fingers crossed, I hope it wins.
@SilverLately
Gullfriend is so good!! I've been hoping for a skin like this. Fingers crossed, I hope it wins.
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
@SeaDuchess your skin is absolutely magnificent! there is unfortunately a problem with it though ^^; it breaks the lineart of the dragon with the treasure chest! all art must be contained within the boundary of the lines, so i'd recommend moving the chest inwards a little bit! [img]https://i.imgur.com/eTJ6Tc1.png[/img] its just this corner thats outside of the lines, so it shouldent be too much of an issue to move the whole chest forward a little? maybe move the strap around her belly?
@SeaDuchess your skin is absolutely magnificent! there is unfortunately a problem with it though ^^; it breaks the lineart of the dragon with the treasure chest! all art must be contained within the boundary of the lines, so i'd recommend moving the chest inwards a little bit!
eTJ6Tc1.png
its just this corner thats outside of the lines, so it shouldent be too much of an issue to move the whole chest forward a little? maybe move the strap around her belly?
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
@ventdunord Oh, wow, I defininetly didn't notice this! XD I wil have to fix it up. Thank you so much for letting me know! [emoji=heart size=1]
@ventdunord
Oh, wow, I defininetly didn't notice this! XD I wil have to fix it up. Thank you so much for letting me know!
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
[quote name="@ventdunord" date="2020-04-09 05:25:08" ] the spot reservations have already begun :// why do people not read the explicitly stated rules? anyway, very excited to see the entries this year! i'll likely use this post like i did for mist jam, and come back every couple days and add the submissions im liking! already loving the leviathan mutation WIP by @ kaohgumy and @ RubieKanary 's 7 sec memory is adorable! Gullfriend is sooo very well done,love the use of waterfowl @ SilverLately ! @ PixelSpiral i love guppii without the back fin! its so cool :O [/quote] thank you!!! yea i think it does look better withhout the back fin but i kinda didnt wanna waste the work ive done to see how itd look so i guess there it went lmao also same regarding the spot reservations thing. happens every skin fest thogh
@ventdunord wrote on 2020-04-09 05:25:08:
the spot reservations have already begun :// why do people not read the explicitly stated rules?
anyway, very excited to see the entries this year! i'll likely use this post like i did for mist jam, and come back every couple days and add the submissions im liking!

already loving the leviathan mutation WIP by @ kaohgumy
and @ RubieKanary 's 7 sec memory is adorable!
Gullfriend is sooo very well done,love the use of waterfowl @ SilverLately !
@ PixelSpiral i love guppii without the back fin! its so cool :O
thank you!!! yea i think it does look better withhout the back fin but i kinda didnt wanna waste the work ive done to see how itd look so i guess there it went lmao
also same regarding the spot reservations thing. happens every skin fest thogh
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I have no idea if I did my post right but hey, I tried, that's what matters
I have no idea if I did my post right but hey, I tried, that's what matters
Yay! I cannot wait to see all the entires this year! The all look amazing so far, good luck everyone![emoji=nocturne star size=1]
Yay! I cannot wait to see all the entires this year! The all look amazing so far, good luck everyone!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
i'm just really hoping for something for some of my coatl boys, even though i don't have the money for another fest reject.
g'luck, everyone!
i'm just really hoping for something for some of my coatl boys, even though i don't have the money for another fest reject.
g'luck, everyone!
@ventdunord :O! Thank you so much!
@ventdunord :O! Thank you so much!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30