Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2020 Skin Discussio
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Tohora
Thank a lot^^
I will ping you then<33
@Tohora
Thank a lot^^
I will ping you then<33
@FrozenShade thank you !
@FrozenShade thank you !
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Lionsong thank you so much! :D
@Lionsong thank you so much! :D
@FrozenShade thank you so much! <3
@FrozenShade thank you so much! <3
9e097c444fe8d070996db823c25ad26a13f96fe9.png
@Nyr
If your seascale adornments doesn't get picked, sign me up for a slot if you're printing it because it's amazing!!
@Nyr
If your seascale adornments doesn't get picked, sign me up for a slot if you're printing it because it's amazing!!
>> 100+ G1 for sale
>> Wishlist
>> Quests & Challenges
AUCTION G1 Pearl/wine/wine
6pbRKXS.png XmVPlmJ.png
@Lionsong @FrozenShade
Thank you both! :D

Good luck to everyone entering! Here are a few of my favorites:

It Lurks in the Depths by @fayeskies - I like the addition of whiskers! It looks so mystical...

Maritime Trade by @Artificiary - I like the pirate angle! Really works with how rugged and wild gaolers look.

Halitrephes by @bioluminosity - Oooh pretty glowwy! :D :D :D Love the colors, and the precision of it all. Looks very nice with the glowing eyes, too!

Reef Dweller by @Kariam - So detailed and colorful!

OceanWild Turtle by @Bluedragon - Really nice illusion of depth - both in the 'texture' of the scales, and the flowing arc of the fins.

Koi Medium by @AlecstrazA - Very pretty! I've always liked koi-inspired dragon designs. I like that it has lore to go with it, too!

Ophichthidae by @Keelhaul - It just has such a quiet elegance to it, I don't know how else to describe it. Nice to look at!
@Lionsong @FrozenShade
Thank you both! :D

Good luck to everyone entering! Here are a few of my favorites:

It Lurks in the Depths by @fayeskies - I like the addition of whiskers! It looks so mystical...

Maritime Trade by @Artificiary - I like the pirate angle! Really works with how rugged and wild gaolers look.

Halitrephes by @bioluminosity - Oooh pretty glowwy! :D :D :D Love the colors, and the precision of it all. Looks very nice with the glowing eyes, too!

Reef Dweller by @Kariam - So detailed and colorful!

OceanWild Turtle by @Bluedragon - Really nice illusion of depth - both in the 'texture' of the scales, and the flowing arc of the fins.

Koi Medium by @AlecstrazA - Very pretty! I've always liked koi-inspired dragon designs. I like that it has lore to go with it, too!

Ophichthidae by @Keelhaul - It just has such a quiet elegance to it, I don't know how else to describe it. Nice to look at!
zGuYxpI.png
@Kaenith Thanks! I am very glad that you liked my skin :)
@Kaenith Thanks! I am very glad that you liked my skin :)
@arwain omg !! totally!! thank you so much aaaa!! <333
@arwain omg !! totally!! thank you so much aaaa!! <333
Asa
He/they/it
FR+0
I use a
screenreader!
kUt1yup.gif
aBEGyrO.png
@Crescentstar711 @WolfTears @Lionsong @FrozenShade Thank you very much to you all!
@Crescentstar711 @WolfTears @Lionsong @FrozenShade Thank you very much to you all!
fbbbRI9.gif i83lXED.gif
Okay, so results are already shown,

Congratullations to all winners, and generally for all of designers. I really love most of entries. My personal winners are both Guardians entries (by @Velsim and @Saerino ) and one more, called Shipwreck by @Tunderwyvern (really sorry it has not won. Plz ping me if you decide to print it anyway). But... they're all beautifull. Wish I could collect them all.

I'm SO surprised that my f bogsneak accent has won, too. I have to calm down ;__; Just want to say: BIG THANK YOU.
Okay, so results are already shown,

Congratullations to all winners, and generally for all of designers. I really love most of entries. My personal winners are both Guardians entries (by @Velsim and @Saerino ) and one more, called Shipwreck by @Tunderwyvern (really sorry it has not won. Plz ping me if you decide to print it anyway). But... they're all beautifull. Wish I could collect them all.

I'm SO surprised that my f bogsneak accent has won, too. I have to calm down ;__; Just want to say: BIG THANK YOU.
oNPnEqv.jpeg
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30