Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2020 Skin Discussio
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
@Pyruvae Thank you very much! It is my favourite kind of diving suit! It gives this "Onto Atlantis" aesthetics when you look at them [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] @hungryhobbits Thank you so much! XD I'm flattered to know professionals approve my representation lol, I tried to make it as acurate as possible! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@Pyruvae
Thank you very much! It is my favourite kind of diving suit! It gives this "Onto Atlantis" aesthetics when you look at them

@hungryhobbits
Thank you so much! XD I'm flattered to know professionals approve my representation lol, I tried to make it as acurate as possible!
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
@SilverLately thamk you!!!
@SilverLately thamk you!!!
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@KingKichi
I’m in love with the Ghost Ship skin! We need more nautical themed stuff on FR smh

@Thunderwyvern
Shipwreck looks absolutely gorgeous; really hope it wins!

@Amuletbearer
If your accent wins I’m totally buying a Gaoler male and naming him Davvy Jones. It looks very nice, good luck with your first entry!
@KingKichi
I’m in love with the Ghost Ship skin! We need more nautical themed stuff on FR smh

@Thunderwyvern
Shipwreck looks absolutely gorgeous; really hope it wins!

@Amuletbearer
If your accent wins I’m totally buying a Gaoler male and naming him Davvy Jones. It looks very nice, good luck with your first entry!
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
@Razrroth I love your slimey watery gaoler skin!! The colors are lovely and it reminds me of pristine water [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
@Razrroth I love your slimey watery gaoler skin!! The colors are lovely and it reminds me of pristine water
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
@SilverLately thank you so much!! <3
@SilverLately thank you so much!! <3
Asa
He/they/it
FR+0
I use a
screenreader!
kUt1yup.gif
aBEGyrO.png
If the fins bogsneak one doesn't make it, I riot
~~I hope everyone here is having a lovely day! Windsinger bless!~~
i thought mine got deleted but it just went to the previous page because a post was deleted i got scared [emoji=fae scared size=1][quote name="StapleGrain" date="2020-04-10 08:35:03" ] If the fins bogsneak one doesn't make it, I riot [/quote] same
i thought mine got deleted but it just went to the previous page because a post was deleted
i got scared
StapleGrain wrote on 2020-04-10 08:35:03:
same
A few people got deleted because they didn't post, and I deleted my entry so I can see where you'd get worried XD
A few people got deleted because they didn't post, and I deleted my entry so I can see where you'd get worried XD
Wow it's early yet but the submissions are so good! @SilverLately Both of your accents are beautiful and simple and easy to use on many dragons, I can't even decide which I like more! @EmSheshan I don't usually go for skins but WOWZA that's gorgeous. @KingKichi Your ghost ship skincent is so cool, I love how you did the boards and the tail anchor and the torn sail [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] @Thunderwyvern Amazing work, the sharks are simple but realistic and the dragon figurehead on the prow is such a nice touch. [s]can we just have shipwrecks be the entire theme of Wavecrest since Tidelord's gone and can't protecc?[/s] @GimmeThemPrimals This is such a clever entry and very well executed. Also your username omg so great @MaficMystery I'm loving all of the TEXTURE @Artificiary Another amazing Gaoler accent omg, the clothing drapes so nicely! @RandomPurple The hand-hook is great and the barnacles are so well done! Can I ask what the circles on his chest and shoulder are though? Smol bit of constructive criticism for the ropes, they seem a bit flat though I'm no artist and can't really tell how to improve them :/
Wow it's early yet but the submissions are so good!

@SilverLately Both of your accents are beautiful and simple and easy to use on many dragons, I can't even decide which I like more!

@EmSheshan I don't usually go for skins but WOWZA that's gorgeous.

@KingKichi Your ghost ship skincent is so cool, I love how you did the boards and the tail anchor and the torn sail

@Thunderwyvern Amazing work, the sharks are simple but realistic and the dragon figurehead on the prow is such a nice touch.
can we just have shipwrecks be the entire theme of Wavecrest since Tidelord's gone and can't protecc?

@GimmeThemPrimals This is such a clever entry and very well executed. Also your username omg so great

@MaficMystery I'm loving all of the TEXTURE

@Artificiary Another amazing Gaoler accent omg, the clothing drapes so nicely!

@RandomPurple The hand-hook is great and the barnacles are so well done! Can I ask what the circles on his chest and shoulder are though? Smol bit of constructive criticism for the ropes, they seem a bit flat though I'm no artist and can't really tell how to improve them :/
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
@daineger
That's a tattoo on the shoulder and a scar on the chest! I'll probably have to touch them up a little hah
@daineger
That's a tattoo on the shoulder and a scar on the chest! I'll probably have to touch them up a little hah
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30