Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2020 Skin Discussio
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@0bsidian Your F Gaoler submission honestly has me [emoji=guardian love size=1][emoji=guardian love size=1][emoji=guardian love size=1] already, omg!! The anchor alone is so galaxy-brained and the rest is just awesome and pretty as hell. If it didn't win I'd definitely be interested in buying a copy!! And if it does... Well, I could probably afford a few copies, then [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@0bsidian Your F Gaoler submission honestly has me already, omg!! The anchor alone is so galaxy-brained and the rest is just awesome and pretty as hell. If it didn't win I'd definitely be interested in buying a copy!! And if it does... Well, I could probably afford a few copies, then
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
@Drakessis oh my gosh. Thank you so much [emoji=heart size=1]Ill keep that in mind and ping you if I release copies if it doesnt win :)
@Drakessis oh my gosh. Thank you so much Ill keep that in mind and ping you if I release copies if it doesnt win :)
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
@Thunderwyvern - Oh, heck yes, that Guardian shipwreck looks magnificent. Here's hoping (and probably expecting) that it wins, though I'd still be very interested in it if not!
@Thunderwyvern - Oh, heck yes, that Guardian shipwreck looks magnificent. Here's hoping (and probably expecting) that it wins, though I'd still be very interested in it if not!
HzGpUHb.png
@RockyDrago Ok, Beneath the surface is spectacular!!! The detail on the kelp/seaweed? The shadow of the turtle??? I love...hmu if it doesn't win and you print it!

@Nyr - Fellow procreate user! Those scales look awesome!!! I cant wait until you finish it! The lighting? The shading? I strive to be that good! Keep up the good work! <3

@ingenious Holy cow. "The Riverdance" is unreal. The colors? aaa they blend so perfectly, and complement each other so well! The wave-yish pattern did it justice!

@CuddlyAlpaca That cleanliness is unreal. The skincent is so well balanced and detailed, and the fish (Koi?) add a beautiful touch!

@ReiOfLight Oh my. Your use of geometry and irregular shapes is, well, fantastic! The fins add another layer of detail and the texture really brings out a bit of realism!

I love all of the submissions, and I wish everyone the best! <3
@RockyDrago Ok, Beneath the surface is spectacular!!! The detail on the kelp/seaweed? The shadow of the turtle??? I love...hmu if it doesn't win and you print it!

@Nyr - Fellow procreate user! Those scales look awesome!!! I cant wait until you finish it! The lighting? The shading? I strive to be that good! Keep up the good work! <3

@ingenious Holy cow. "The Riverdance" is unreal. The colors? aaa they blend so perfectly, and complement each other so well! The wave-yish pattern did it justice!

@CuddlyAlpaca That cleanliness is unreal. The skincent is so well balanced and detailed, and the fish (Koi?) add a beautiful touch!

@ReiOfLight Oh my. Your use of geometry and irregular shapes is, well, fantastic! The fins add another layer of detail and the texture really brings out a bit of realism!

I love all of the submissions, and I wish everyone the best! <3
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
@Obsidian Awww thank you so much, I'm glad you like it!! And yes, it's a koi fish - I'm surprised you knew :o (the pattern isn't really clear)
@Obsidian Awww thank you so much, I'm glad you like it!! And yes, it's a koi fish - I'm surprised you knew :o (the pattern isn't really clear)
@0bsidian thank you so much!! You’re so sweet!! <3
@0bsidian thank you so much!! You’re so sweet!! <3
Asa
He/they/it
FR+0
I use a
screenreader!
kUt1yup.gif
aBEGyrO.png
@0bsidian
Awww, thank you! Although I currently don't have enough gems to print it if it doesn't win I might end up doing it at some point in my life.
@0bsidian
Awww, thank you! Although I currently don't have enough gems to print it if it doesn't win I might end up doing it at some point in my life.
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
@0bsidian I love both of your skins! I can't wait to see them finished, especially the Gaoler, I love the idea of the anchor and all the deepsea fish.

@SilverLately I'd be surprised if Gullfriend isn't a winner! I like how you made the dragon's face like a seagull too.

@SeaDuchess I love the idea of an old-fashioned dive suit, it looks great on the female snapper!

@PixelSpiral your use of the wing as the tail fin is so creative! Looks like a cool aquatic variant of bogsneaks. I think the one without the dorsal fin reads more clearly, at first glance the dorsal fin blends with the tail and looks like the wing. Maybe the dorsal fin could be up on the shoulders/base of the neck, using the back wing?

@Caecilius I love the fish tank belly and the hawaiian shirt!

@Moreii Loving both of your WIPs! Maybe the goldfish one could be called "Goldfish Kiss"? The goldfish nuzzling the dragon is so cute! Also how have I never noticed that wildclaws have earholes...

@EmSheshan I love your idea and the colors you used!

@Thunderwyvern Shipwreck is just stunning! So well executed, with the rocks, seaweed, sharks and fish... this one's gotta win.

@fayeskies Loving both your skins! The first one must be based on the old rhyme, "Red sky at night, sailor's delight - Red sky at morning, sailor's warning" - it looks like you went with red sky at night, with all the stars, it's pretty! And the second one is beautiful, looks just like one of those deepsea jellyfish!

@razrroth Your skin is so pretty! I like the colors, the translucency... Might I suggest a name along the lines of Water Spirit, or... Body of Water?

@Paladingineer I love the idea of a mer-dragon!
@0bsidian I love both of your skins! I can't wait to see them finished, especially the Gaoler, I love the idea of the anchor and all the deepsea fish.

@SilverLately I'd be surprised if Gullfriend isn't a winner! I like how you made the dragon's face like a seagull too.

@SeaDuchess I love the idea of an old-fashioned dive suit, it looks great on the female snapper!

@PixelSpiral your use of the wing as the tail fin is so creative! Looks like a cool aquatic variant of bogsneaks. I think the one without the dorsal fin reads more clearly, at first glance the dorsal fin blends with the tail and looks like the wing. Maybe the dorsal fin could be up on the shoulders/base of the neck, using the back wing?

@Caecilius I love the fish tank belly and the hawaiian shirt!

@Moreii Loving both of your WIPs! Maybe the goldfish one could be called "Goldfish Kiss"? The goldfish nuzzling the dragon is so cute! Also how have I never noticed that wildclaws have earholes...

@EmSheshan I love your idea and the colors you used!

@Thunderwyvern Shipwreck is just stunning! So well executed, with the rocks, seaweed, sharks and fish... this one's gotta win.

@fayeskies Loving both your skins! The first one must be based on the old rhyme, "Red sky at night, sailor's delight - Red sky at morning, sailor's warning" - it looks like you went with red sky at night, with all the stars, it's pretty! And the second one is beautiful, looks just like one of those deepsea jellyfish!

@razrroth Your skin is so pretty! I like the colors, the translucency... Might I suggest a name along the lines of Water Spirit, or... Body of Water?

@Paladingineer I love the idea of a mer-dragon!
IrmwTXC.png
mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
@Pyruvae thank you so much for the feedback and suggestion, it's super cute! I'll be sure to finish it up and see if that name fits! <:
@Pyruvae thank you so much for the feedback and suggestion, it's super cute! I'll be sure to finish it up and see if that name fits! <:
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Pyruvae gotta get those nice chill vibes, thank you![emoji=clownfish size=1][emoji=snapper star size=1]
@Pyruvae gotta get those nice chill vibes, thank you!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30