Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2020 Skin Discussio
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Congrats!
Congrats!
@Lionsong Thank you so much! I'd actually like to print mine if you're interested! It'd be 750 gems!
@Lionsong Thank you so much! I'd actually like to print mine if you're interested! It'd be 750 gems!
I'm exchanging FR items for art; check it out here!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3198863/1
@Lionsong I am so sorry I replied incredibly late, I have been really busy lately but thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1] If you still do want my skincent I might post a new thread on the skin for prints. Do let me know yeah? :D
@Lionsong

I am so sorry I replied incredibly late, I have been really busy lately but thank you

If you still do want my skincent I might post a new thread on the skin for prints. Do let me know yeah? :D
qRlYj1O.png
@Ravenix No worries! And I am definitely interested in a copy of your skincent, sign me up for a copy if you post a thread for prints! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
@Ravenix

No worries! And I am definitely interested in a copy of your skincent, sign me up for a copy if you post a thread for prints!
ctZUH5g.png
The entries for this year were so amazing! So many wonderful artists and it was nice to see a deep-sea vibe, something I tried out for this contest :)
Congratulations to everyone who was picked! They all look lovely, loving these skins <3
The entries for this year were so amazing! So many wonderful artists and it was nice to see a deep-sea vibe, something I tried out for this contest :)
Congratulations to everyone who was picked! They all look lovely, loving these skins <3
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
Eh, I kinda knew my skin looked too big and lazy anyway.
Eh, I kinda knew my skin looked too big and lazy anyway.
8-C7-B691-F-DD81-4-D8-C-AE30-D25-E0521595-C.png A7-B1-F354-A390-4860-9-E4-F-4-C53-E98-F4-DBA.png
I wonder why a coral reef skin or accent hasn't been chosen. I am looking for the perfect one and I would like to create one eventually, but idk if it is worth it if they never get chosen. Any insights into why one accent would get chosen over another? I always wonder when I see absolutely gorgeous skins/accents not get chosen.
I wonder why a coral reef skin or accent hasn't been chosen. I am looking for the perfect one and I would like to create one eventually, but idk if it is worth it if they never get chosen. Any insights into why one accent would get chosen over another? I always wonder when I see absolutely gorgeous skins/accents not get chosen.
@kschaef
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30