Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2020 Skin Discussio
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30
@Goblincat

If your water kelpie skin doesn't win could I be added to a pinglist?
@Goblincat

If your water kelpie skin doesn't win could I be added to a pinglist?
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
[quote name="@AgentBeans" date="2020-04-12 01:38:48" ] paladingineer is the hero we didn't know we needed until now [/quote] Aww shucks. [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=2] [quote name="@JellyDemon" date="2020-04-12 05:07:54" ] I hope it doesn’t get disqualified because it looks like more than 50% of the dragon is covered [/quote] Skins are, in fact, allowed to have less than complete coverage (skins that aren't 100% coverage are commonly referred to as "skincents"), so if your entry covers more than is allowed for an accent, it will simply be treated as a skin.
@AgentBeans wrote on 2020-04-12 01:38:48:
paladingineer is the hero we didn't know we needed until now
Aww shucks.

@JellyDemon wrote on 2020-04-12 05:07:54:
I hope it doesn’t get disqualified because it looks like more than 50% of the dragon is covered
Skins are, in fact, allowed to have less than complete coverage (skins that aren't 100% coverage are commonly referred to as "skincents"), so if your entry covers more than is allowed for an accent, it will simply be treated as a skin.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@SilverLately your gullfriends is absolutely gorgeous [emoji=new friend size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] if it doesnt win (i really hope it does though) id love to buy one [emoji=seafood size=1] [emoji=cloud size=1] [img]https://image.shutterstock.com/image-vector/cute-seagull-on-rock-cliff-260nw-1136311718.jpg[/img]
@SilverLately your gullfriends is absolutely gorgeous
if it doesnt win (i really hope it does though) id love to buy one
cute-seagull-on-rock-cliff-260nw-1136311718.jpg
FR +10, They/Them

The Smiling Sun Hatchery
@Exastasy Thanks! If It doesn't win, I'll definitely try to print it myself if there's enough interest!

@Arkenrall I love the Seaweed mane your entry has!

@Caecilius I love both of your entries specifically for the Island shirts (Plus the octopus friend). Top notch. A+

@Thunderwyvern I don't have many guardians, but man do I love your shipwreck accent.

@Goblincat I love how effective Water Kelpie looks on the scries! I imagine it would work well with multiple base colors so that's super cool! Also, Tidelord come home is an A+. When will he return.

@KuroXer Love the Octopus idea! It works well and looks great! I also like the color variations you made!

@Toldentops Love the Runic look of your Tundra entry and I like how it sorta imitates Ripple/current on the mane and wings!

@Thanatomorphose Your entry is Terrifying and I love it. Might have to buy a Snapper if it wins, just to display that terror.

@5inthemorning Your entry is Amazing and I need it. So soft and pastel. Also I feel ya about the resizing. I was worried about tiny details on my entry and had to keep telling myself that it's gonna be scaled down 50% anyway and won't matter. LOL
@Exastasy Thanks! If It doesn't win, I'll definitely try to print it myself if there's enough interest!

@Arkenrall I love the Seaweed mane your entry has!

@Caecilius I love both of your entries specifically for the Island shirts (Plus the octopus friend). Top notch. A+

@Thunderwyvern I don't have many guardians, but man do I love your shipwreck accent.

@Goblincat I love how effective Water Kelpie looks on the scries! I imagine it would work well with multiple base colors so that's super cool! Also, Tidelord come home is an A+. When will he return.

@KuroXer Love the Octopus idea! It works well and looks great! I also like the color variations you made!

@Toldentops Love the Runic look of your Tundra entry and I like how it sorta imitates Ripple/current on the mane and wings!

@Thanatomorphose Your entry is Terrifying and I love it. Might have to buy a Snapper if it wins, just to display that terror.

@5inthemorning Your entry is Amazing and I need it. So soft and pastel. Also I feel ya about the resizing. I was worried about tiny details on my entry and had to keep telling myself that it's gonna be scaled down 50% anyway and won't matter. LOL
QoiHu86.png
Do people help with skin names here? Curious for reasons
[quote name="GhostSpirit" date="2020-04-12 11:18:26" ] Do people help with skin names here? Curious for reasons [/quote] I can. Show me what you got.
GhostSpirit wrote on 2020-04-12 11:18:26:

I can. Show me what you got.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
@AceofWolves I mean I was just wondering, I feel like the names I have are pretty decent, especially the second because the name plays into what it is.
@AceofWolves I mean I was just wondering, I feel like the names I have are pretty decent, especially the second because the name plays into what it is.
@VariantLoki Thank you! Island shirts good and so are octopuses!
@VariantLoki Thank you! Island shirts good and so are octopuses!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@4Mninja

your entry has to have a transparent background- so it would be the second version, but with transparency instead of white! i'd hate for your skin to be disqualified, it's very lovely :)
@4Mninja

your entry has to have a transparent background- so it would be the second version, but with transparency instead of white! i'd hate for your skin to be disqualified, it's very lovely :)
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
[quote name="lightsgodown" date="2020-04-12 12:59:28" ] @4Mninja your entry has to have a transparent background- so it would be the second version, but with transparency instead of white! i'd hate for your skin to be disqualified, it's very lovely :) [/quote] :0 I didn't notice it wasn't transparent thanks for letting me know!
lightsgodown wrote on 2020-04-12 12:59:28:
@4Mninja

:0 I didn't notice it wasn't transparent thanks for letting me know!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30