Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2020 Skin Discussio
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30
@Paladingineer Thank you so much for your response about my Lagoona Queen! Was nervous to get disqualificated because of technical side, so I'm calm now [emoji=familiar heart size=1] And well, I'm rather otuline/contour artist who prefers create coloring books, not fill in them, soo.. that was different and a big fun to me :D Anyway, I still like drawing better than colouring haha I hope we'll get your entry too, your things are very nice. Thank you again and have a nice day!
@Paladingineer Thank you so much for your response about my Lagoona Queen! Was nervous to get disqualificated because of technical side, so I'm calm now And well, I'm rather otuline/contour artist who prefers create coloring books, not fill in them, soo.. that was different and a big fun to me :D Anyway, I still like drawing better than colouring haha

I hope we'll get your entry too, your things are very nice.

Thank you again and have a nice day!
oNPnEqv.jpeg
@VariantLoki Ah thank you! I also love your tundra skin, it reminds me of ancient sea dinosaurs :D
@VariantLoki Ah thank you! I also love your tundra skin, it reminds me of ancient sea dinosaurs :D
@Paladingineer I have to do it all over again then :/ the file got messed up, looks like I got another shot at least though. :3 I wanted to do more coverage anyways, might change the hue even.
@Paladingineer I have to do it all over again then :/ the file got messed up, looks like I got another shot at least though. :3 I wanted to do more coverage anyways, might change the hue even.
@justherefortheRo aww thank you so much [emoji=gem size=1] So appreciated!
@justherefortheRo aww thank you so much So appreciated!
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
[quote name="GhostSpirit" date="2020-04-12 16:24:09" ] @Nyr I'm loving the pearly effect you got goin'! Finally looked through the wips that were in the thread X3 [/quote] ahhh tysm!!! <33
GhostSpirit wrote on 2020-04-12 16:24:09:
@Nyr I'm loving the pearly effect you got goin'! Finally looked through the wips that were in the thread X3
ahhh tysm!!! <33
Asa
He/they/it
FR+0
I use a
screenreader!
kUt1yup.gif
aBEGyrO.png
@cowboyskittles hello! I LOVE Toothy Diver, especially the expression, though I have a suggestion - the tail seems a little unbalanced, maybe you could shorten it?

I don't know if that makes sense, I could redline for you if you want :"D
@cowboyskittles hello! I LOVE Toothy Diver, especially the expression, though I have a suggestion - the tail seems a little unbalanced, maybe you could shorten it?

I don't know if that makes sense, I could redline for you if you want :"D
mischievous creature of flesh and bones
@say10 hi!! thank you so much!! and thank you for the suggestion, i thought the tail looked a little wonky haha, i was having some trouble with it and the proportions!!! aaa if you don't mind doing that for me that'd be awesome, thanks so much for the offer!! ^_^
@say10 hi!! thank you so much!! and thank you for the suggestion, i thought the tail looked a little wonky haha, i was having some trouble with it and the proportions!!! aaa if you don't mind doing that for me that'd be awesome, thanks so much for the offer!! ^_^
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
@cowboyskittles here you go!! Wildclaw tails are hard to work it, I remember doing a skin concept and I could not figure out how to draw its end OTL I hope this helps!! Making the bottom/beginning of the tail fuller can help as well, though it also looks fine as is! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/618464761130254347/699388278356443165/Senza_titolo_486_20200414003907.png[/img]
@cowboyskittles here you go!! Wildclaw tails are hard to work it, I remember doing a skin concept and I could not figure out how to draw its end OTL I hope this helps!! Making the bottom/beginning of the tail fuller can help as well, though it also looks fine as is!
Senza_titolo_486_20200414003907.png
@say10 thank you so much, that helps a ton!! i'm going to edit it tonight and see if i can make it look any better! thanks for the help! :)
@say10 thank you so much, that helps a ton!! i'm going to edit it tonight and see if i can make it look any better! thanks for the help! :)
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
@cowboyskittles you're welcome!! :D [emoji=heart size=1]
@cowboyskittles you're welcome!! :D
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30