Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2020 Skin Discussio
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30
@squiggie thank u!!!! Ur so sweet omg
@squiggie thank u!!!! Ur so sweet omg
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@Goblincat No prob keep up drawing amazing art uwu
@Goblincat No prob keep up drawing amazing art uwu
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
@Pyruvae you're right! I based it off of that old rhyme :D Thank you!
@Pyruvae you're right! I based it off of that old rhyme :D Thank you!
@KnuxLightFury

you dont need all the lineart and shadows to be part of your submission, just the part that overlaps with your accent bit! i’m not quite sure how to do that bc i dont make accents, but the official tutorial might help?

other than that i really love your entry!
@KnuxLightFury

you dont need all the lineart and shadows to be part of your submission, just the part that overlaps with your accent bit! i’m not quite sure how to do that bc i dont make accents, but the official tutorial might help?

other than that i really love your entry!
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
Thanks. I also tried to follow it as closely as I could. I use Krita so it may not be exact. It sucks.
Thanks. I also tried to follow it as closely as I could. I use Krita so it may not be exact. It sucks.
Skin/Accent Shop is open here. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2897718
@KnuxLightFury
i think you forgot to clip the shadows in? and it also needs to be 350px by 350px to fit on a dragon, sorry for not mentioning it the first time around!

@bioluminosity
holy moly i love your accent!! i get pinged for your accents relatively frequently via the gasp pinglist but can never afford them ;-; i hope your accent/skincent wins!! it’s gorgeous!!

@OkanaWolf
sorta like i said to KnuxLightFury- you need to clip lines and shadows to the accent layer, have the base be transparent, and have the size be 350px by 350px :) i do really like your accent though!

@crowbot
:O!!!!! that’s a gorgeous accent!!! i love the outline around the head and the tiny flecks of color on the legs, wings and tail! it’s a small detail but v cute!

@Amuletbearer
the details on the tentacles!! the way it fits so perfectly with the gaoler vibe!! it’s a great accent is what i’m saying!!!! i love it!!!!

@Toldentops
i’m not a huge fan of tundras but i can definitely see myself buying a bunch if your accent wins! i love how perfectly the patterns fit with the tundra’s body!

@Goblincat
your second entry absolutely killed me lmao
but in all seriousness your kelpie accent is super pretty!!!! it’s so cool, and i love the look of the mane!!!

@icysnowflake
the base has to be transparent and the lineart and shadow overlapping the areas where the accent is covering has to be clipped into the accent layer! it also has to be sized to fit a dragon- that is, 350px by 350px. i do like it though and i think it adds a nice subtle touch to the imp!
@KnuxLightFury
i think you forgot to clip the shadows in? and it also needs to be 350px by 350px to fit on a dragon, sorry for not mentioning it the first time around!

@bioluminosity
holy moly i love your accent!! i get pinged for your accents relatively frequently via the gasp pinglist but can never afford them ;-; i hope your accent/skincent wins!! it’s gorgeous!!

@OkanaWolf
sorta like i said to KnuxLightFury- you need to clip lines and shadows to the accent layer, have the base be transparent, and have the size be 350px by 350px :) i do really like your accent though!

@crowbot
:O!!!!! that’s a gorgeous accent!!! i love the outline around the head and the tiny flecks of color on the legs, wings and tail! it’s a small detail but v cute!

@Amuletbearer
the details on the tentacles!! the way it fits so perfectly with the gaoler vibe!! it’s a great accent is what i’m saying!!!! i love it!!!!

@Toldentops
i’m not a huge fan of tundras but i can definitely see myself buying a bunch if your accent wins! i love how perfectly the patterns fit with the tundra’s body!

@Goblincat
your second entry absolutely killed me lmao
but in all seriousness your kelpie accent is super pretty!!!! it’s so cool, and i love the look of the mane!!!

@icysnowflake
the base has to be transparent and the lineart and shadow overlapping the areas where the accent is covering has to be clipped into the accent layer! it also has to be sized to fit a dragon- that is, 350px by 350px. i do like it though and i think it adds a nice subtle touch to the imp!
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@lightsgodown
I believe I fixed it?
@lightsgodown
I believe I fixed it?
Imp Adopt
I’ll fix that ASAP. My computer keeps crashing for some reason
I’ll fix that ASAP. My computer keeps crashing for some reason
Skin/Accent Shop is open here. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2897718
@OkanaWolf
yep, looks good!
@OkanaWolf
yep, looks good!
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@Goblincat Thank you kindly!
@Goblincat Thank you kindly!
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo4_100.pngtumblr_inline_n35y9aJQWt1r9ywrd.pngtumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo3_100.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30