Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion]Starfall Skin&Accent Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Dreamson thank you so much! I'm glad you like it! ^^!!
@Dreamson thank you so much! I'm glad you like it! ^^!!
OMG you guys there are already so many beautiful entries! If they just took the first 10 I would not be disappointed
OMG you guys there are already so many beautiful entries! If they just took the first 10 I would not be disappointed
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
there are so many amazing entries already [emoji=coatl scared size=1] i'm so excited to see which ones get picked!
there are so many amazing entries already i'm so excited to see which ones get picked!

> pigeon
> they/them
Oof, I think I accidentally did my entire entry in the wrong folder D: I initially put it in the accents section but I think it covers more than 50% of the dragon; is there a way to put it in the right folder without having to completely redo it?
Oof, I think I accidentally did my entire entry in the wrong folder D: I initially put it in the accents section but I think it covers more than 50% of the dragon; is there a way to put it in the right folder without having to completely redo it?
@Jaius psst, you’re judging version needs to have the lineart and shadows visible on the colored areas of your entry
@Jaius psst, you’re judging version needs to have the lineart and shadows visible on the colored areas of your entry
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Drift If you are talking about folders in your PSD file, don't worry. You don't have to worry about which folder you put it in, that is just for the artist only and does not factor into the skins judging or printing.
@Drift If you are talking about folders in your PSD file, don't worry. You don't have to worry about which folder you put it in, that is just for the artist only and does not factor into the skins judging or printing.
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@Caecilius thank you so much, this is my first time designing a skin so I completely forgot that it won't be the psd I'm submitting. Oops!
@Caecilius thank you so much, this is my first time designing a skin so I completely forgot that it won't be the psd I'm submitting. Oops!
@Mysh Would you happen to have any plans to try to print that Cyber Arcanist accent if it doesn't win? Because if so, I would very much like a ping for that.
@Mysh Would you happen to have any plans to try to print that Cyber Arcanist accent if it doesn't win? Because if so, I would very much like a ping for that.
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
@Slimeling [b]No Strings Attached[/b] is an impressive accent. What a fun idea! (maybe also a little creepy ...) The wing transparency is wonderful for the cloth-effect. I hope it will be chosen for this year's Starfall! misc: what do his runes say? http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2746297/2#post_40490692 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/578332006363037698/618581004516589569/No_strings_Attached_Base.png[/img]
@Slimeling No Strings Attached is an impressive accent.
What a fun idea! (maybe also a little creepy ...) The wing transparency is wonderful for the cloth-effect. I hope it will be chosen for this year's Starfall!

misc: what do his runes say?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2746297/2#post_40490692
No_strings_Attached_Base.png
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
@Anduins @airemarshal @Zihette
If you guys decide to print your entries if it they don't win, please gimme a ping! c:
@Anduins @airemarshal @Zihette
If you guys decide to print your entries if it they don't win, please gimme a ping! c:
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16