Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion]Starfall Skin&Accent Contest
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@Munayki

You need to enter the URL of your image into the box, to be able to insert an image you need to get a URL image of your image you're going to have to go to an image hosting website such as Imgur.com. (although this website already does the code for you)

I like to use discord and twitter to host my images to get an URL.

If you want to attach the PNG as a file, then I don't know how to do that sorry.
@Munayki

You need to enter the URL of your image into the box, to be able to insert an image you need to get a URL image of your image you're going to have to go to an image hosting website such as Imgur.com. (although this website already does the code for you)

If you want to attach the PNG as a file, then I don't know how to do that sorry.
Nqjrgqm.png
I've just posted my entry. I'd appreciate if you told me what you think!

Also, I have some questions: what's the difference between an accent, a skincent, and a skin? My entry is on the accent layer, but I called it a skincent - is that the correct place? I made it a skincent since the coverage is over 30% (under 50%, though), and I might want to print it afterwards - if I did print it, would I use a skin or an accent blueprint?

To anyone who answers, thanks, and sorry for all the questions! ^^'
I've just posted my entry. I'd appreciate if you told me what you think!

Also, I have some questions: what's the difference between an accent, a skincent, and a skin? My entry is on the accent layer, but I called it a skincent - is that the correct place? I made it a skincent since the coverage is over 30% (under 50%, though), and I might want to print it afterwards - if I did print it, would I use a skin or an accent blueprint?

To anyone who answers, thanks, and sorry for all the questions! ^^'
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
[quote name="eearz" date="2019-09-07 01:13:31" ] @Munayki You need to enter the URL of your image into the box, to be able to insert an image you need to get a URL image of your image you're going to have to go to an image hosting website such as Imgur.com. (although this website already does the code for you) I like to use discord and twitter to host my images to get an URL. If you want to attach the PNG as a file, then I don't know how to do that sorry. [/quote] Actually that was very helpful. Thank You!
eearz wrote on 2019-09-07 01:13:31:
@Munayki

Actually that was very helpful. Thank You!
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
Best of luck to y'all! Love all of the skin designs so far!!!!!
Best of luck to y'all! Love all of the skin designs so far!!!!!
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
[quote name="ReiOfLight" date="2019-09-03 15:11:53" ] [center][b]From Stardust[/b] Gaoler Male[/center] [center]Large Size [img]https://i.imgur.com/Cq5uLI6.png[/img] Judging Size [img]https://i.imgur.com/RtxDRQE.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Omniscient Oracle[/b] Skydancer Female Large size [img]https://i.imgur.com/oce4x6x.png[/img][/center] [center]Judging Size [img]https://i.imgur.com/YJv6dfL.png[/img][/center] Oracle might get some changes as time goes on, but I’m pretty proud of both of these! [/quote] I absolutely adore the Gaoler accent/skin!! I really need to get a Gaoler for this one!! The oracle one is looking good so far!!
ReiOfLight wrote on 2019-09-03 15:11:53:
From Stardust
Gaoler Male
Large Size
Cq5uLI6.png

Judging Size
RtxDRQE.png

Omniscient Oracle
Skydancer Female

Large size
oce4x6x.png
Judging Size
YJv6dfL.png

Oracle might get some changes as time goes on, but I’m pretty proud of both of these!

I absolutely adore the Gaoler accent/skin!! I really need to get a Gaoler for this one!! The oracle one is looking good so far!!
Hi guys! I'm asking what you program you guys are using to enter, because when I downloaded the Coatl Male template thing from here and it automatically opened in Sketchbook. So I drew my skincent there, but for some reason even when there isn't another white painted layer or anything, whenever I export and say "PNG" it never works, so I just can't have a transparent image. How did you guys do it?
Hi guys! I'm asking what you program you guys are using to enter, because when I downloaded the Coatl Male template thing from here and it automatically opened in Sketchbook. So I drew my skincent there, but for some reason even when there isn't another white painted layer or anything, whenever I export and say "PNG" it never works, so I just can't have a transparent image. How did you guys do it?
@Zihette will you be printing your wc accent? i absolutely love it and id totally buy if it doesnt win!!
@Zihette will you be printing your wc accent? i absolutely love it and id totally buy if it doesnt win!!
45399.png
-- -- --

> he/it
> FR Time +3
> Wishlist

-- -- --
@CuddlyAlpaca

I use SAI and Clip Studio Paint. Sometimes photoshop to make my skins. I don't use Sketchbook, so I'm not sure how things work over there.

I found this thread which has the same question, so maybe you should check it out:
https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/sketchbook-forum/how-do-i-export-the-image-with-a-transparent-background/td-p/8751629
@CuddlyAlpaca

I use SAI and Clip Studio Paint. Sometimes photoshop to make my skins. I don't use Sketchbook, so I'm not sure how things work over there.

I found this thread which has the same question, so maybe you should check it out:
https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/sketchbook-forum/how-do-i-export-the-image-with-a-transparent-background/td-p/8751629
Nqjrgqm.png
Yooooooo the Arcane aesthetic is so good this year!!!

I have I mighty, mighty need especially for @Desnik’s ‘Bookwyrm’, @Caecilius’s ‘Arcane Gathering’, @ReiOfLight’s ‘Omniscient Oracle’, @Databuffer’s ‘Star Touched Feathers’, @Slimeling’s ‘No Strings Attached’, @Airemarshal’s ‘Orbit’, @Mysh’s ‘Cyber Arcanist’, @bioluminosity’s ‘Nebular Illumination’, @Zihette’s ‘Gifts From Above’, @Thyrin’s ‘The Observer’, @Ribaluna’s ‘Space Beast’, @overture’s unnamed WIP entry, @Electropunk’s ‘Stellar Sensation’ (both versions are very good!), @birdio’s WIP, @RiavaCornelia’s ‘Celestial Runner’, @MyrrhAndDaydream‘s ‘Stars And Soundwaves’, @TheDarkestDream’s ‘Ad Astra!’, @LittleMoons’s ‘Space Portals’, and @VerdantElf’s ‘Transcendent Starshine’!

Hope y’all don’t mind all the pings, but you all did wonderful and I wanted to show my support in some small way!! Good luck guys!!
Yooooooo the Arcane aesthetic is so good this year!!!

I have I mighty, mighty need especially for @Desnik’s ‘Bookwyrm’, @Caecilius’s ‘Arcane Gathering’, @ReiOfLight’s ‘Omniscient Oracle’, @Databuffer’s ‘Star Touched Feathers’, @Slimeling’s ‘No Strings Attached’, @Airemarshal’s ‘Orbit’, @Mysh’s ‘Cyber Arcanist’, @bioluminosity’s ‘Nebular Illumination’, @Zihette’s ‘Gifts From Above’, @Thyrin’s ‘The Observer’, @Ribaluna’s ‘Space Beast’, @overture’s unnamed WIP entry, @Electropunk’s ‘Stellar Sensation’ (both versions are very good!), @birdio’s WIP, @RiavaCornelia’s ‘Celestial Runner’, @MyrrhAndDaydream‘s ‘Stars And Soundwaves’, @TheDarkestDream’s ‘Ad Astra!’, @LittleMoons’s ‘Space Portals’, and @VerdantElf’s ‘Transcendent Starshine’!

Hope y’all don’t mind all the pings, but you all did wonderful and I wanted to show my support in some small way!! Good luck guys!!

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-**-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
@Tala2121 Thank you so much![emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
@Tala2121 Thank you so much!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16