Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • aeons accents | extras in stock
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 84 85
@Mypilot

Oh man, he's amazing!! I love those autumn vibes and how well the blue in his secondary matches his primary :0 Thank you so much for buying the accent, it's always a pleasure seeing them on such unique dragons! May I put him in the dragon showcase? :D
@Mypilot

Oh man, he's amazing!! I love those autumn vibes and how well the blue in his secondary matches his primary :0 Thank you so much for buying the accent, it's always a pleasure seeing them on such unique dragons! May I put him in the dragon showcase? :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons

Yeah, absolutely! I'm so pleased with how the accent pairs with it ^o^
@aeons

Yeah, absolutely! I'm so pleased with how the accent pairs with it ^o^
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56245706] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/562458/56245706_350.png[/img] [/url] Want to show my boy off too, absolutely love this accent!!

56245706_350.png

Want to show my boy off too, absolutely love this accent!!
sHysXFB.png
@FrostyTheSnowman

I am in LOVE with that color scheme omg, the bits of dark red really complete the look!! (Oilslick peregrine was actually part of the inspo for the accent's colors, so I'm happy to see it on a real dragon :D) He's certainly a stunning boy, I'm jealous haha. I would love to put him in the dragon showcase if you're okay with it!
@FrostyTheSnowman

I am in LOVE with that color scheme omg, the bits of dark red really complete the look!! (Oilslick peregrine was actually part of the inspo for the accent's colors, so I'm happy to see it on a real dragon :D) He's certainly a stunning boy, I'm jealous haha. I would love to put him in the dragon showcase if you're okay with it!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@sav

Sorry, it was bought a while ago and I forgot to update the post! I have another copy I can sell to you for 700g :)
@sav

Sorry, it was bought a while ago and I forgot to update the post! I have another copy I can sell to you for 700g :)
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons your accents are gorgeous, i love how desolate looks with your fest accent! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58163523][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581636/58163523_350.png[/img][/url]
@aeons
your accents are gorgeous, i love how desolate looks with your fest accent! 58163523_350.png
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

@sav Dang, what a pretty boy! I adore those soft tones, they're so pleasing to look at. He also matches your vista really well haha, I love it :D Thank you so much for buying the accent!

@apiarius aaaa she's gorgeous! Her rich colors match the accent perfectly, and maize Ghost is such a nice contrast :0 Thank you for showing me and for the kind words!

@ both of y'all, I'd love to put your dragons in the dragon showcase if you're okay with it!
@sav Dang, what a pretty boy! I adore those soft tones, they're so pleasing to look at. He also matches your vista really well haha, I love it :D Thank you so much for buying the accent!

@apiarius aaaa she's gorgeous! Her rich colors match the accent perfectly, and maize Ghost is such a nice contrast :0 Thank you for showing me and for the kind words!

@ both of y'all, I'd love to put your dragons in the dragon showcase if you're okay with it!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons
thank you! ofc, it's one of my favorite fest skins! that'd be awesome, thanks!
@aeons
thank you! ofc, it's one of my favorite fest skins! that'd be awesome, thanks!
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

[center][size=4][b]• RE-RELEASED ACCENTS •[/b][/size][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/686397394732056627/719980048987193394/mellilla_previews.png[/img] [center]Hello everyone! I'm bringing back two of my old accents for their final runs: [gamedb item=31576] and Carissima (unprinted). After this, they will be retired. They were originally sold for 500g, but I'm lowering the price to 400g :) For those who signed up during the initial release and are already on the pinglist, all you need to do is wait for my ping for payment! (I'm reusing some of the original preview images, so don't mind my old username haha)[/center] [center][size=4][b]• MELLILLA AND CARISSIMA FOR SNAPPER F •[/b][/size][/center] [center][columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/fjqHab2.png[/img][nextcol][center][skin=31576] [b][i]Mellilla[/i][/b] 400g 30 print limited[/center][/columns][/center] ----- [center][columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/zm1t0ez.png[/img][nextcol][center][item=accent blueprint] [b][i]Carissima[/i][/b] 400g 30 print limited[/center][/columns][/center] ----- [center][size=4][b]• Things to note before preordering •[/b][/size][/center] [quote]• My ratio is [b]1g:1100t[/b]. I accept 3 treasure/mixed slots per run. • Reselling is allowed, but [b]please refrain from buying just to resell[/b]. I do notice when people sell my stuff at higher prices right after it retires (or even while preorders are still open). • Non-prepaid orders will be sent through private auction for ONE 7-day listing. Let me know if you need more time to gather funds [b]BEFORE[/b] the PA expires. • I do previews, just ask! • Accents and skins may retire early if runs don't fill up quick enough. • Feel free to show me your dragon(s) wearing my work! I'll probably ask if I can put them on the dragon showcase, but you're under no obligation to say yes :D[/quote] [center][size=5][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WhbDdOPGz8S_1f7DPqwJpYm2Q8m9Tp42FxfZ1GFK7lM/edit?usp=sharing]>> LINK TO SPREADSHEET <<[/url][/b][/size][/center] From initial preorder: @Clioneo @TheFortissima @InterstellarMage Shop pinglist: @cvthedral @Skaimoo @superfuzzygoat @Kilwin @DannaSukaira @dreamn @Leannaa @hannibals @Mintso @silenceglaive @Asphalt @heavylobster @Kuratabells @CrowleyGhost @Pleasant @kisame @overture @Gaze @Laeyein @harmonywish @Azurine @eieru @Crim @Loyalties @elpzh @munchea @Noelene @dandyfrau @mus @Vader @Hellian @Ferrates @coldcityman @persimmons @rilakkumin @Quetzy @Quintillion @arlyn @auroshen @Diamondbacked @bedfordblack @CoffeeClaws @Psi @retrace @affable @chuchuana @Rohana @Supremacy @eternatus @Angu15 @Spooce @chaoticstars @Cynil @Fin72 @daisiology @irony @Bria @Mikada @Idyll @sakanapanda @demonseraph [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Snapper F, Accents, limited, cool colors, earth flight, jewelry/silks, flowers/floral, gold, light flight, shadow flight, wings, warm colors[/center][br][br][size=1][size=1][size=1]@IAmStillATestAccount, @Parad0xxy, @MissAlavesa, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @NicoleEirin, @YoshiyaKiryu, @caelumdeity, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Lamia, @dualscepters, @Plushstiel, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @FireflyRhapsody, @Ith, @BatCatization, @Irarina, @Clifftop, @SydKiaray, @TheDwarfQueen, @BadboyJesus, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @Maila, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @chespin, @starsystems, @reliquiaen, @Mycologist, @Siaur, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @mochimajuru, @Kardi, @Serpede, @Sourdeer, @shamwow, @Valyrie, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @SleepyNightify, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Ickyrus, @Trickilicky, @TikindiDragon, @Myrrien, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @Ganymede, @baudelaire, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Vulpen, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @Beladonna, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Unthymely, @theroiprocepios, @Insouciant, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @poofinburd, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @stormydanish, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Muszka, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @Astraya, @Akal, @Crims, @BrightIce, @thefrogg, @Bluetadamore, @Smaugthealmighty, @Koneko, @shimmeringxolo, @aphasia, @Redsparrow, @FWD, @hayum, @atomicpastel, @arach, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @Xtal, @Amphiptere, @Ecsentret, @Dragonlaird, @Dis, @Savior, @Safaris, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @Narif, @thecatsred, @juawia, @Colorwavez, @Lynn1, @Aalto, @surskitty, @Shuffluffalo, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @hiddenmica, @somnolentcypress, @Maye, @Toothiana, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @Elaendorlien, @LhiannanSidhe, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @YukiBear, @judiama, @Kettlehead, @maralice13, @tompollicle, @PepChamp, @hybris, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @OverlordFreya, @justjasper, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @Magala, @Rosabelle, @Lamia, @cliones, @Survivors, @Athexreh, @Malis, @Chiptunehero, @Chants, @Sylwyth, @Teacandy, @Ninjakitten, @Founder, @jamaesi, @Oriel, @Spassow, @ChakraMiracle, @Safirien, @MortimerMironov, @Katreal, @Rinibun, @sero, @lightenvee, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @Cerys, @miuaki, @bringmeataco, @jbapple, @godspeed, @varenyky, @Myrkskog, @Synchros, @aearinn, @TigerRocky, @koujakward, @Erendira, @apis, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @World, @Xemriss, @Kelenthe, @Maybels, @boxparts, @Juyoung, @ccccctk, @Luunai, @everynne, @Parselmouth, @Cirruss, @thank, @stormydanish, @wtf, @oof, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @Nepkitty, @absolmon, @Magnolia, @Disanxian, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @Toxiee, @fluffballofdoom, @Athexreh, @Pained, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @Synchros, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Hoku, @Lynchly, @Fletcher, @Emmahaa, @Cherubim, @BitterTea, @kyofanatic1, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @Isidora, @Primaria, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @World, @MollyMerula, @RRHepburn, @mPhish, @qew23, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @casanovasAnchor, @nightmischief, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Wuxian, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @Ranuja, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Veevi, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Maddiebird, @Lanqa, @iodine, @ixia, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @Turnaboutkid, @battleaxe, @yoosung, @greyyourwarden, @pedroinboxfort, @Emmahaa, @Gravekeeper, @Touming, @Asobi, @artillerychick, @World, @BandedLake, @PennyLane, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @ClockworkOctopus, @Geminie, @WhiteMantis, @Smokeybunny, @Aerinsol, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @TKodami, @Noirist, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Moonlace, @Alraune, @HermitCrab, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @Panicat, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @Gwendolyn, @Rangiku, @oilux, @alexicyn, @Duskflame, @SleepyOpossum, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @widmo, @WheatleyScience, @oilux, @brdey, @ruirea, @londoner, @Syceris, @Sirenia, @BlazeWolf, @Icefire55, @Tsugumi, @lightningpelt, @Shadowlugia711, @Alstroemeria, @oilux, @Snipe, @Apotheca, @Scuzz, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Starrlight, @Ketchum, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @quilliper, @DreamingShad0ws, @Devilledegghead, @Meloetta, @NorthSong, @Zedling, @murmur21, @DoctorJekyll, @professorpig, @CheshireCatUk1, @TalaTari, @DocMulligan, @Acacia, @Taiyou, @FernCoyote, @limeypie, @Gallus, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @Cascarones, @kumoko, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @misericordieuse, @remuslupn, @Belegorn, @bioglitch, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Oodie, @Mudguts, @Fervanus, @AntivirusAndroid, @Tiarana, @Apothecaria, @LilBlueSapling, @Journey, @luckless, @artillerychick, @Tangaroa, @bryna, @Kiragami, @Holi, @Dangeroux, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @Shadowlugia711, @SparkleOfGold, @Goldenstorm, @lynxedlight, @Phoenixfyre, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Artgeekallday, @koujakward, @Peyp, @suncodex, @ladyrenee, @Nabesima, @vainqueurs, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @jr413, @Lunox, @folie, @Finne, @Ganymede, @Artichoke, @pretend, @rotdeer, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @wintercovers, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @batcrooks, @Apfelgriebs, @cytotoxic, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @heckinsnek, @CrazyBat, @skin, @Kaial, @scolopendromorph, @Mupfel, @OliveBoat, @Foxyhobbit, @fuwafuwa, @Cognitive, @Taiyou, @Doodeedoodah, @OwnedByCats, @cosmicConundrum, @Nanosaur, @Reptilia, @Jabberwocky09, @Haring, @chronoimp, @SquidMage, @OrphanBlack, @warthog, @valkyrian, @Afazeria, @terato, @Incarnate, @gunklord, @Belegorn, @Finne, @Humboldt, @Cascarones, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @Sassicide, @bitmap, @MerithsRealm, @Wych, @terrellini, @JWayland, @WickedJayla, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Ilesvia, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Anda, @antiserum, @X3X, @Gaze, @KiwiSmoothie, @Karrikut, @Bumblesweet, @Shaydas, @Zukohere, @Starstalker, @andersbegabt, @Aeriel, @Shamu, @caedis, @Kikatzu, @TheClassCalico, @MerlinMausi, @louse, @Sanati, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @TheBluestJay, @LucidDreams, @briar, @Ky0n, @keyy, @sneakys, @Gratlanty, @NightmareJudge, @Druzy, @Kobugi, @Cyrya, @VioletChachki, @rattus, @NowViewing, @Mairon, @Naja, @techmess, @Uyi, @Ky0n, @ArcyN, @briteoctopus, @Limitless, @chatoyant, @stakataka, @Choi, @keyy, @Vialheart, @starskynadder, @Halua, @Blacklily, @Tiguidou, @Cryfie, @deerfawn, @TheFortissima, @cherriblossoms, @Druzy, @stracony, @ribbonz, @PureSuicune, @Scryzze, @MildChameleon, @InterstellarMage, @Foxe, @Quickpaint, @WarriorSong, @PoisonNightshade, @Druzy, @PikaChan412, @Lemonsinasoup, @Osmodeus, @HayBay, @Pandonkey, @Harana, @Psi, @Mip, @Yiku, @Drachenhort, @Fujo, @shot, @LavenderAmethyst, @Mary, @selenomancy, @SepiaSenpai, @Naahva, @RinyshkaS, @Sommfi, @Eidos, @Fawniti, @precilla, @PhantomMimikyu, @MissTea, @sunnyVista, @Trollskog, @Eleventh, @Aviose, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @Ebby172, @houseteeth, @inn, @Spark, @RoyalLudroth, @leeedea, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @FireTissue831, @Tremble, @cobwebs, @Realms, @bedfordblack, @concept, @mooncakefestival, @Marmite, @SuspiciousOrange, @Hikaye, @EmotionalTree, @BitterTea, @stanley, @CelestialMuse, @SimFeetUnder, @dinaurian, @StealthNerd, @Aberration, @sylveondreams, @Kaldwin, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Nascargot, @Hakary, @Lilian, @apricotstarship, @Starcloud, @heathermoon, @Melova, @Scarheart99789, @Kipuka, @Bearded, @Bearded, @Hawkbeckfire, @yum, @Adriel, @Hmm, @Hmm, @Murakali, @Irmingard, @Banhi, @Chivalry, @greenpotion, @constellationxx, @Redsand, @Morrowind, @Saeliras, @CHUUNIBYOU, @zerolynx, @atooksays, @excaliburs, @Grovey, @techne, @Munancho, @tokkungi, @Juleatic, @pondweed, @klee, @Marjolaine, @Allychan, @Eshye, @vomltbreath, @Snoringhyena, @GoldStar, @Benzyne, @Benzyne, @Crumpet, @LittleMoons, @CorvidKnight, @Cadash, @Oxy, @Maeva, @Congratulations, @PearlOfSeduction, @puppicino, @QueenofRedLions, @shugenja, @HoodieCat, @Ahi, @YuuNishinoya, @StarPortal, @squishypeachy, @big, @CHUUNIBYOU, @Arkeyr79, @moosesushi, @Cerion, @Vulpen, @Kneph, @lemecrazy, @pooses, @Fervor, @SilverQuark, @Arinyl, @nonaline, @Okapi, @Kaamos, @Trachynhawb, @Dragonlaird, @mangoeclipse, @Sealterbloind, @BloodyScreeching, @princeofseaglass, @TheChurchGrim, @KalicoKat, @ancestral, @Flanoir, @Kom, @Hyenalope, @Maikatze, @Heliolisk, @TehuMertt, @Kaohgumy, @rockcorgo, @girlgirlDragon, @Madhouse, @Norion, @Rohana, @Mysthla, @CoffeeCaat, @hungry, @Starfire0, @Visceryl, @Watercolour, @lightly, @kirmon64, @NullE, @EmotionalTree, @Aeriel, @IromotNemem, @Verosa, @Ozma, @putrefaction, @WingsofResent, @Adamantium, @Lusinga, @Mir, @Lurkingbullfox, @DArtsy, @Hauntology, @Tilli, @Neocore, @Coexistence, @Doxiunoia, @Boundingfeather, @sakanapanda, @bugbrain, @Neonhorns, @sunnyVista, @Vinyamar, @Gxcci, @neonhorns, @Pai, @razzamatazz, @CatInDisguise, @lorri12, @Katigura, @Aerites, @Karikumik, @Vader, @cvthedral, @Ayxia, @kijauni, @Vwoop, @Roheryn, @seylon, @Briarfox13, @Bystander, @Penny11, @tvoir, @Pyrozod, @roheryn, @sophycat, @FrostedCinnamon, @Pecha, @Namarie, @Skeletiano, @tellerby, @onemessyperson, @Stormfate, @Restless, @Sitten1115, @RandomPurple, @Nuclearloop, @Fossillayer, @bonesdarling, @AnoraBorealis, @VeryMuchATest, @Arianethel, @nika, @batnap, @DelightedVilla, @LunaBun, @Pez, @ShahDalamadur, @sassyatta, @doniiderr, @choi, @summerwar, @BrandonFlowers, @vorselon, @Varipoika, @doniider, @Gaston, @cov, @Burger, @Shpee, @Cerion, @ThistleProse, @OverlordFreya, @nebulasandjays, @ofMontreal, @Pinkuu, @Frency, @Aerites, @lyttlekytten, @Ponscha, @Resorant, @GlaxusPlaxus, @Northland, @AcretoSorien, @Luunai, @Aisuryu, @Peafowl, @atlanticREM, @xxxx, @Sanati, @gardener, @Taarnfalk, @Mintso, @iambickilometer, @Solinary, @Aviose, @Neltharygos, @User9125, @World, @tinkabelle, @UnhappyJoker, @Natron, @Kitava, @CabbageCat, @hydde, @Tofubear, @sallow, @WHDE, @fredddio, @fredddio, @Fin72, @KingTulip, @drool, @Pedge, @Atsumi, @ItMeansHope, @SarynTheHuntress, @hat17, @Mangusto, @Thedas, @cloudfilledskies, @Soulykins, @Killunia, @caution, @Namek, @Icystorm, @mizpah, @Mintso, @Andraya, @hannibals, @Kilwin, @Archimedez, @Doomslayer, @Tatobot, @hobihobi, @Idyll, @MinnowFox, @aeons, @burial, @clovur, @DannaSukaira, @Keryth, @Vyrelord, @zephyrouss, @Grune, @caathedral, @Aica, @Aica, @Marrigan, @Denutena, @wanderingworlds, @DiamondNoodles, @Idyll, @Idyll, @sheppo, @hyuukiru, @SleepyDrago, @SookieJane, @Psi, @aypapi, @mothmoss, @strawyerberry, @sessmachine, @Qhersek, @yiinji, @LizardFruit, @Yilara, @fredddio, @BunnySox, @aalien, @Thunderbird21, @Hnai, @TheLoversMask, @Lurkingbullfox, @Kymris, @Fletchling, @AquaPaladin, @eldrvtch, @Vyris, @JayChirps, @apocellipse, @Necramancy, @Snoops, @connortheknight, @Hunter234322, @Kuratabells, @CaptainSpaulding, @Prinsessa[/size]
• RE-RELEASED ACCENTS •

mellilla_previews.png
Hello everyone! I'm bringing back two of my old accents for their final runs: Accent: Mellilla and Carissima (unprinted). After this, they will be retired. They were originally sold for 500g, but I'm lowering the price to 400g :) For those who signed up during the initial release and are already on the pinglist, all you need to do is wait for my ping for payment!

(I'm reusing some of the original preview images, so don't mind my old username haha)

• MELLILLA AND CARISSIMA FOR SNAPPER F •
fjqHab2.png

Mellilla
400g
30 print limited

zm1t0ez.png
Accent Blueprint

Carissima
400g
30 print limited

• Things to note before preordering •
Quote:
• My ratio is 1g:1100t. I accept 3 treasure/mixed slots per run.

• Reselling is allowed, but please refrain from buying just to resell. I do notice when people sell my stuff at higher prices right after it retires (or even while preorders are still open).

• Non-prepaid orders will be sent through private auction for ONE 7-day listing. Let me know if you need more time to gather funds BEFORE the PA expires.

• I do previews, just ask!

• Accents and skins may retire early if runs don't fill up quick enough.

• Feel free to show me your dragon(s) wearing my work! I'll probably ask if I can put them on the dragon showcase, but you're under no obligation to say yes :D

From initial preorder: @Clioneo @TheFortissima @InterstellarMage

Shop pinglist: @cvthedral @Skaimoo @superfuzzygoat @Kilwin @DannaSukaira @dreamn @Leannaa @hannibals @Mintso @silenceglaive @Asphalt @heavylobster @Kuratabells @CrowleyGhost @Pleasant @kisame @overture @Gaze @Laeyein @harmonywish @Azurine @eieru @Crim @Loyalties @elpzh @munchea @Noelene @dandyfrau @mus @Vader @Hellian @Ferrates @coldcityman @persimmons @rilakkumin @Quetzy @Quintillion @arlyn @auroshen @Diamondbacked @bedfordblack @CoffeeClaws @Psi @retrace @affable @chuchuana @Rohana @Supremacy @eternatus @Angu15 @Spooce @chaoticstars @Cynil @Fin72 @daisiology @irony @Bria @Mikada @Idyll @sakanapanda @demonseraph
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Snapper F, Accents, limited, cool colors, earth flight, jewelry/silks, flowers/floral, gold, light flight, shadow flight, wings, warm colors

@IAmStillATestAccount, @Parad0xxy, @MissAlavesa, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @NicoleEirin, @YoshiyaKiryu, @caelumdeity, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Lamia, @dualscepters, @Plushstiel, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @FireflyRhapsody, @Ith, @BatCatization, @Irarina, @Clifftop, @SydKiaray, @TheDwarfQueen, @BadboyJesus, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @Maila, @xarazura, @Ashtastic, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Yoda, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @chespin, @starsystems, @reliquiaen, @Mycologist, @Siaur, @Niharike, @penantiomers, @mochimajuru, @Kardi, @Serpede, @Sourdeer, @shamwow, @Valyrie, @Alive, @IndigoCat, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @ruirea, @SleepyNightify, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Ickyrus, @Trickilicky, @TikindiDragon, @Myrrien, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @squidragon, @pooses, @InfinityLlama, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @Ganymede, @baudelaire, @Velsim, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Vulpen, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @Beladonna, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @Unthymely, @theroiprocepios, @Insouciant, @kaaoqi, @surfingpikachu, @poofinburd, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @stormydanish, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Muszka, @Xotis, @Icicle16, @Astraya, @Akal, @Crims, @BrightIce, @thefrogg, @Bluetadamore, @Smaugthealmighty, @Koneko, @shimmeringxolo, @aphasia, @Redsparrow, @FWD, @hayum, @atomicpastel, @arach, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @Xtal, @Amphiptere, @Ecsentret, @Dragonlaird, @Dis, @Savior, @Safaris, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @Narif, @thecatsred, @juawia, @Colorwavez, @Lynn1, @Aalto, @surskitty, @Shuffluffalo, @Pianist, @Murasaki, @kazay, @hiddenmica, @somnolentcypress, @Maye, @Toothiana, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @Elaendorlien, @LhiannanSidhe, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @YukiBear, @judiama, @Kettlehead, @maralice13, @tompollicle, @PepChamp, @hybris, @kikay, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Lemonsinasoup, @OverlordFreya, @justjasper, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @Magala, @Rosabelle, @Lamia, @cliones, @Survivors, @Athexreh, @Malis, @Chiptunehero, @Chants, @Sylwyth, @Teacandy, @Ninjakitten, @Founder, @jamaesi, @Oriel, @Spassow, @ChakraMiracle, @Safirien, @MortimerMironov, @Katreal, @Rinibun, @sero, @lightenvee, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @Cerys, @miuaki, @bringmeataco, @jbapple, @godspeed, @varenyky, @Myrkskog, @Synchros, @aearinn, @TigerRocky, @koujakward, @Erendira, @apis, @pirosgomba, @FauveNox, @World, @Xemriss, @Kelenthe, @Maybels, @boxparts, @Juyoung, @ccccctk, @Luunai, @everynne, @Parselmouth, @Cirruss, @thank, @stormydanish, @***, @oof, @PaintingFlowers, @Yay, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @Nepkitty, @absolmon, @Magnolia, @Disanxian, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @Toxiee, @fluffballofdoom, @Athexreh, @Pained, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @Synchros, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Hoku, @Lynchly, @Fletcher, @Emmahaa, @Cherubim, @BitterTea, @kyofanatic1, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @Isidora, @Primaria, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @World, @MollyMerula, @RRHepburn, @mPhish, @qew23, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @casanovasAnchor, @nightmischief, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Wuxian, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Ixnyeltha, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @Ranuja, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Veevi, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Maddiebird, @Lanqa, @iodine, @ixia, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @Turnaboutkid, @battleaxe, @yoosung, @greyyourwarden, @pedroinboxfort, @Emmahaa, @Gravekeeper, @Touming, @Asobi, @artillerychick, @World, @BandedLake, @PennyLane, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @ClockworkOctopus, @Geminie, @WhiteMantis, @Smokeybunny, @Aerinsol, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @TKodami, @Noirist, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Moonlace, @Alraune, @HermitCrab, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @Panicat, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @Gwendolyn, @Rangiku, @oilux, @alexicyn, @Duskflame, @SleepyOpossum, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @widmo, @WheatleyScience, @oilux, @brdey, @ruirea, @londoner, @Syceris, @Sirenia, @BlazeWolf, @Icefire55, @Tsugumi, @lightningpelt, @Shadowlugia711, @Alstroemeria, @oilux, @Snipe, @Apotheca, @Scuzz, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Starrlight, @Ketchum, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @quilliper, @DreamingShad0ws, @Devilledegghead, @Meloetta, @NorthSong, @Zedling, @murmur21, @DoctorJekyll, @professorpig, @CheshireCatUk1, @TalaTari, @DocMulligan, @Acacia, @Taiyou, @FernCoyote, @limeypie, @Gallus, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @Cascarones, @kumoko, @selenomancy, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @misericordieuse, @remuslupn, @Belegorn, @bioglitch, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Oodie, @Mudguts, @Fervanus, @AntivirusAndroid, @Tiarana, @Apothecaria, @LilBlueSapling, @Journey, @luckless, @artillerychick, @Tangaroa, @bryna, @Kiragami, @Holi, @Dangeroux, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @Shadowlugia711, @SparkleOfGold, @Goldenstorm, @lynxedlight, @Phoenixfyre, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Artgeekallday, @koujakward, @Peyp, @suncodex, @ladyrenee, @Nabesima, @vainqueurs, @Ganymede, @Fereyik, @jr413, @Lunox, @folie, @Finne, @Ganymede, @Artichoke, @pretend, @rotdeer, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @wintercovers, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @batcrooks, @Apfelgriebs, @cytotoxic, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @heckinsnek, @CrazyBat, @skin, @Kaial, @scolopendromorph, @Mupfel, @OliveBoat, @Foxyhobbit, @fuwafuwa, @Cognitive, @Taiyou, @Doodeedoodah, @OwnedByCats, @cosmicConundrum, @Nanosaur, @Reptilia, @Jabberwocky09, @Haring, @chronoimp, @SquidMage, @OrphanBlack, @warthog, @valkyrian, @Afazeria, @terato, @Incarnate, @gunklord, @Belegorn, @Finne, @Humboldt, @Cascarones, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @Sassicide, @bitmap, @MerithsRealm, @Wych, @terrellini, @JWayland, @WickedJayla, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Ilesvia, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Anda, @antiserum, @X3X, @Gaze, @KiwiSmoothie, @Karrikut, @Bumblesweet, @Shaydas, @Zukohere, @Starstalker, @andersbegabt, @Aeriel, @Shamu, @caedis, @Kikatzu, @TheClassCalico, @MerlinMausi, @louse, @Sanati, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @TheBluestJay, @LucidDreams, @briar, @Ky0n, @keyy, @sneakys, @Gratlanty, @NightmareJudge, @Druzy, @Kobugi, @Cyrya, @VioletChachki, @rattus, @NowViewing, @Mairon, @Naja, @techmess, @Uyi, @Ky0n, @ArcyN, @briteoctopus, @Limitless, @chatoyant, @stakataka, @Choi, @keyy, @Vialheart, @starskynadder, @Halua, @Blacklily, @Tiguidou, @Cryfie, @deerfawn, @TheFortissima, @cherriblossoms, @Druzy, @stracony, @ribbonz, @PureSuicune, @Scryzze, @MildChameleon, @InterstellarMage, @Foxe, @Quickpaint, @WarriorSong, @PoisonNightshade, @Druzy, @PikaChan412, @Lemonsinasoup, @Osmodeus, @HayBay, @Pandonkey, @Harana, @Psi, @Mip, @Yiku, @Drachenhort, @Fujo, @shot, @LavenderAmethyst, @Mary, @selenomancy, @SepiaSenpai, @Naahva, @RinyshkaS, @Sommfi, @Eidos, @Fawniti, @precilla, @PhantomMimikyu, @MissTea, @sunnyVista, @Trollskog, @Eleventh, @Aviose, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @Ebby172, @houseteeth, @inn, @Spark, @RoyalLudroth, @leeedea, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @FireTissue831, @Tremble, @cobwebs, @Realms, @bedfordblack, @concept, @mooncakefestival, @Marmite, @SuspiciousOrange, @Hikaye, @EmotionalTree, @BitterTea, @stanley, @CelestialMuse, @SimFeetUnder, @dinaurian, @StealthNerd, @Aberration, @sylveondreams, @Kaldwin, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Nascargot, @Hakary, @Lilian, @apricotstarship, @Starcloud, @heathermoon, @Melova, @Scarheart99789, @Kipuka, @Bearded, @Bearded, @Hawkbeckfire, @yum, @Adriel, @Hmm, @Hmm, @Murakali, @Irmingard, @Banhi, @Chivalry, @greenpotion, @constellationxx, @Redsand, @Morrowind, @Saeliras, @CHUUNIBYOU, @zerolynx, @atooksays, @excaliburs, @Grovey, @techne, @Munancho, @tokkungi, @Juleatic, @pondweed, @klee, @Marjolaine, @Allychan, @Eshye, @vomltbreath, @Snoringhyena, @GoldStar, @Benzyne, @Benzyne, @Crumpet, @LittleMoons, @CorvidKnight, @Cadash, @***, @Maeva, @Congratulations, @PearlOfSeduction, @puppicino, @QueenofRedLions, @shugenja, @HoodieCat, @Ahi, @YuuNishinoya, @StarPortal, @squishypeachy, @big, @CHUUNIBYOU, @Arkeyr79, @moosesushi, @Cerion, @Vulpen, @Kneph, @lemecrazy, @pooses, @Fervor, @SilverQuark, @Arinyl, @nonaline, @Okapi, @Kaamos, @Trachynhawb, @Dragonlaird, @mangoeclipse, @Sealterbloind, @BloodyScreeching, @princeofseaglass, @TheChurchGrim, @KalicoKat, @ancestral, @Flanoir, @Kom, @Hyenalope, @Maikatze, @Heliolisk, @TehuMertt, @Kaohgumy, @rockcorgo, @girlgirlDragon, @Madhouse, @Norion, @Rohana, @Mysthla, @CoffeeCaat, @hungry, @Starfire0, @Visceryl, @Watercolour, @lightly, @kirmon64, @NullE, @EmotionalTree, @Aeriel, @IromotNemem, @Verosa, @Ozma, @putrefaction, @WingsofResent, @Adamantium, @Lusinga, @Mir, @Lurkingbullfox, @DArtsy, @Hauntology, @Tilli, @Neocore, @Coexistence, @Doxiunoia, @Boundingfeather, @sakanapanda, @bugbrain, @Neonhorns, @sunnyVista, @Vinyamar, @Gxcci, @neonhorns, @Pai, @razzamatazz, @CatInDisguise, @lorri12, @Katigura, @Aerites, @Karikumik, @Vader, @cvthedral, @Ayxia, @kijauni, @Vwoop, @Roheryn, @seylon, @Briarfox13, @Bystander, @Penny11, @tvoir, @Pyrozod, @roheryn, @sophycat, @FrostedCinnamon, @Pecha, @Namarie, @Skeletiano, @tellerby, @onemessyperson, @Stormfate, @Restless, @Sitten1115, @RandomPurple, @Nuclearloop, @Fossillayer, @bonesdarling, @AnoraBorealis, @VeryMuchATest, @Arianethel, @nika, @batnap, @DelightedVilla, @LunaBun, @Pez, @ShahDalamadur, @sassyatta, @doniiderr, @choi, @summerwar, @BrandonFlowers, @vorselon, @Varipoika, @doniider, @Gaston, @cov, @Burger, @Shpee, @Cerion, @ThistleProse, @OverlordFreya, @nebulasandjays, @ofMontreal, @Pinkuu, @Frency, @Aerites, @lyttlekytten, @Ponscha, @Resorant, @GlaxusPlaxus, @Northland, @AcretoSorien, @Luunai, @Aisuryu, @Peafowl, @atlanticREM, @xxxx, @Sanati, @gardener, @Taarnfalk, @Mintso, @iambickilometer, @Solinary, @Aviose, @Neltharygos, @User9125, @World, @tinkabelle, @UnhappyJoker, @Natron, @Kitava, @CabbageCat, @hydde, @Tofubear, @sallow, @WHDE, @fredddio, @fredddio, @Fin72, @KingTulip, @drool, @Pedge, @Atsumi, @ItMeansHope, @SarynTheHuntress, @hat17, @Mangusto, @Thedas, @cloudfilledskies, @Soulykins, @Killunia, @caution, @Namek, @Icystorm, @mizpah, @Mintso, @Andraya, @hannibals, @Kilwin, @Archimedez, @Doomslayer, @Tatobot, @hobihobi, @Idyll, @MinnowFox, @aeons, @burial, @clovur, @DannaSukaira, @Keryth, @Vyrelord, @zephyrouss, @Grune, @caathedral, @Aica, @Aica, @Marrigan, @Denutena, @wanderingworlds, @DiamondNoodles, @Idyll, @Idyll, @sheppo, @hyuukiru, @SleepyDrago, @SookieJane, @Psi, @aypapi, @mothmoss, @strawyerberry, @sessmachine, @Qhersek, @yiinji, @LizardFruit, @Yilara, @fredddio, @BunnySox, @aalien, @Thunderbird21, @Hnai, @TheLoversMask, @Lurkingbullfox, @Kymris, @Fletchling, @AquaPaladin, @eldrvtch, @Vyris, @JayChirps, @apocellipse, @Necramancy, @Snoops, @connortheknight, @Hunter234322, @Kuratabells, @CaptainSpaulding, @Prinsessa
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
could i get a slot for both?
could i get a slot for both?
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 84 85