Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • aeons accents | extras in stock
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 84 85
@Mypilot

Alrighty, I'll set up a PA! Thank you very much for buying!
@Mypilot

Alrighty, I'll set up a PA! Thank you very much for buying!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons

Ah, I adore you, thank you!!
@aeons

Ah, I adore you, thank you!!
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@MissTea
@PelicanBitten
@Leannaa
@clioneo
@Calixita
@Quintillion
@InterstellarMage
@lightly
@SnoringHyena
@TheFortissima

Hi everyone! For those of you who don't know, I used to be @/galaxanova. You might not remember, but waaay back in September I released two Snapper F accents, Mellilla and Carissima. Unfortunately I was only able to print 1 run of Mellilla before interest slowed down. However, I would love to see both accents get at least one more run before retiring them for good!

The reason I am pinging you is because you're currently signed up for runs that never got printed. (here's the spreadsheet if you don't remember which one you were on.) I'm planning to ping GASP again in the near future, but first I want to see if you guys are still interested. I know it's been over half a year, so I totally understand if not. Please let me know whether or not you'd like to keep your slot! Those who are no longer interested or don't respond will be removed before I ping GASP :D

Thank you for your time! (and many apologies for not doing this a lot sooner! ;v;)
@MissTea
@PelicanBitten
@Leannaa
@clioneo
@Calixita
@Quintillion
@InterstellarMage
@lightly
@SnoringHyena
@TheFortissima

Hi everyone! For those of you who don't know, I used to be @/galaxanova. You might not remember, but waaay back in September I released two Snapper F accents, Mellilla and Carissima. Unfortunately I was only able to print 1 run of Mellilla before interest slowed down. However, I would love to see both accents get at least one more run before retiring them for good!

The reason I am pinging you is because you're currently signed up for runs that never got printed. (here's the spreadsheet if you don't remember which one you were on.) I'm planning to ping GASP again in the near future, but first I want to see if you guys are still interested. I know it's been over half a year, so I totally understand if not. Please let me know whether or not you'd like to keep your slot! Those who are no longer interested or don't respond will be removed before I ping GASP :D

Thank you for your time! (and many apologies for not doing this a lot sooner! ;v;)
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons I'm still interested in Mellilla!
@aeons I'm still interested in Mellilla!
@aeons I'd like to keep my spot for Carissima. Thank you for the ping!
@aeons I'd like to keep my spot for Carissima. Thank you for the ping!
PGUlc7F.png xeV9D9F.png npTBmWx.png OPzMtgk.pnghzemmQf.png jNBdWwL.png
@aeons Thanks for pinging, I'm definitely still interested in Carissima!
@aeons Thanks for pinging, I'm definitely still interested in Carissima!
@Clioneo @TheFortissima @InterstellarMage

I'm happy to hear that you guys are still interested, thank you for letting me know! I'll ping you again when I reopen orders to the public, just so you know when to start saving your funds :D
@Clioneo @TheFortissima @InterstellarMage

I'm happy to hear that you guys are still interested, thank you for letting me know! I'll ping you again when I reopen orders to the public, just so you know when to start saving your funds :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons Just hatched him today! Suuuuper happy that I was able to grab a copy of this skin. Thank you so much again!! <3 [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61456846] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/614569/61456846_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@aeons

Just hatched him today! Suuuuper happy that I was able to grab a copy of this skin. Thank you so much again!! <3
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
I'll pass on my slots, but thank you!
I'll pass on my slots, but thank you!
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@aeons
I'm going to pass now. Good luck they are very beautiful accents!
@aeons
I'm going to pass now. Good luck they are very beautiful accents!
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 84 85