Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Snap's Accents - PC M release Apr 20
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36
@faraway
Thank you, I've added you to my pinglist c: I generally don't do advance payments, but I'll put you down for a slot when I reprint, no worries about that.

Thank you so much for the interest!
@faraway
Thank you, I've added you to my pinglist c: I generally don't do advance payments, but I'll put you down for a slot when I reprint, no worries about that.

Thank you so much for the interest!
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance
could I be added to your pinglist? I found your shop on accident after looking to see if there were any copies left of Oderint dum metuant and I love your other stuff and would love to see more from you!

I did snag a copy of Oderint dum metuant off the AH tho, there goes my gems again
@Snaphance
could I be added to your pinglist? I found your shop on accident after looking to see if there were any copies left of Oderint dum metuant and I love your other stuff and would love to see more from you!

I did snag a copy of Oderint dum metuant off the AH tho, there goes my gems again
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
@teiidae
Thank you, glad to hear it! I've added you to the pinglist c:
@teiidae
Thank you, glad to hear it! I've added you to the pinglist c:
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance

I'm interested in Oderint dum metuant, but it doesn't show up on the AH. If any copies are still available, can you set up a PA for treasure?
@Snaphance

I'm interested in Oderint dum metuant, but it doesn't show up on the AH. If any copies are still available, can you set up a PA for treasure?
kNSqV1x.png
@Potsie
Sorry for the late response, I haven't been able to check FR for the past few days. I'm unfortunately all out of Oderint dum metuant and will update the first page accordingly. Do you want me to put you down on the pinglist for a reprint?
@Potsie
Sorry for the late response, I haven't been able to check FR for the past few days. I'm unfortunately all out of Oderint dum metuant and will update the first page accordingly. Do you want me to put you down on the pinglist for a reprint?
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance

Yes, please!
@Snaphance

Yes, please!
kNSqV1x.png
@Potsie
Done, thank you c:
@Potsie
Done, thank you c:
5mDnfD3.png
@galaxanova @TehuMertt @Arka @myriadofstars
I made a reprint of Delenda est, since you folks had put yourself down for that accent specifically I'm giving you a headsup before pinging the rest of my list. I know it's been a while, but if you're still interested in the accent, do let me know!

The price'd be 500g/500kt, or a mix of both currencies. Please let me know your preferred currency when posting!
@galaxanova @TehuMertt @Arka @myriadofstars
I made a reprint of Delenda est, since you folks had put yourself down for that accent specifically I'm giving you a headsup before pinging the rest of my list. I know it's been a while, but if you're still interested in the accent, do let me know!

The price'd be 500g/500kt, or a mix of both currencies. Please let me know your preferred currency when posting!
5mDnfD3.png
HNGHGN I literally just got a copy yesterday from another person! Thank you very much nonetheless ♥ good lucc with the sales!
HNGHGN I literally just got a copy yesterday from another person! Thank you very much nonetheless ♥ good lucc with the sales!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Snaphance Oooh, definitely still interested! Could I pay in mixed? (also, Vae victis looks amazing on my boy Joven <3) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49491557] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/494916/49491557_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Snaphance

Oooh, definitely still interested! Could I pay in mixed?

(also, Vae victis looks amazing on my boy Joven <3)

49491557_350.png
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36