Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Snap's Accents - PC M release Apr 20
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37
@Snaphance
i am def still interested in a copy of Vae Victis and would pay fully in gems, thanks!
@Snaphance
i am def still interested in a copy of Vae Victis and would pay fully in gems, thanks!
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@Alanon @osteophagy @Farvel I've set up PAs for you. Thanks for buying! I'd love to see the dragons you put the accent on [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] Alanon, forgot to ask about your preferred currency, so I listed it for gems. If you want to pay in treasure/mixed, do let me know!
@Alanon @osteophagy @Farvel
I've set up PAs for you. Thanks for buying! I'd love to see the dragons you put the accent on

Alanon, forgot to ask about your preferred currency, so I listed it for gems. If you want to pay in treasure/mixed, do let me know!
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance Gems worked great, thank you so much! Went on this kiddo c: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52571231] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525713/52571231_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Snaphance Gems worked great, thank you so much! Went on this kiddo c:

52571231_350.png
@Alanon
Oooh what a nice fandragon, accent looks great on him! I especially like the effect the accent's runes gives when overlaid his runes, great!
@Alanon
Oooh what a nice fandragon, accent looks great on him! I especially like the effect the accent's runes gives when overlaid his runes, great!
5mDnfD3.png
Well, the holidays have certainly passed so here's a reminder ping!

@faraway @Laeyein

Vae victis is now available for 500g/500kt/a mix of both at 1g:1000t; I'll be happy to do holds for a couple of weeks. Do let me know within the next few days whether you're still interested or not; after that, I'll be putting up copies on the AH.
Well, the holidays have certainly passed so here's a reminder ping!

@faraway @Laeyein

Vae victis is now available for 500g/500kt/a mix of both at 1g:1000t; I'll be happy to do holds for a couple of weeks. Do let me know within the next few days whether you're still interested or not; after that, I'll be putting up copies on the AH.
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance I am very interested! May I have a copy for treasure? Thank you!
@Snaphance I am very interested! May I have a copy for treasure? Thank you!
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@faraway
I've set up a PA, thank you c:
@faraway
I've set up a PA, thank you c:
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance yes, I'm interested as well!! I'll take it for g, if you don't mind :>
@Snaphance yes, I'm interested as well!! I'll take it for g, if you don't mind :>
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein
Of course! I've set up a PA for you too, thank you c:
@Laeyein
Of course! I've set up a PA for you too, thank you c:
5mDnfD3.png
The remaining copies of Vae victis are now on the AH; all are listed for gems but I will take treasure or mixed by request.
The remaining copies of Vae victis are now on the AH; all are listed for gems but I will take treasure or mixed by request.
5mDnfD3.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37