Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Snap's Accents - PC M release Apr 20
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36
@Snaphance Could I get on your pinglist for future accents, please? Thank you!
@Snaphance Could I get on your pinglist for future accents, please? Thank you!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@chaoticstars
I've added you, thank you c:
@chaoticstars
I've added you, thank you c:
5mDnfD3.png
@Keikoku @Aberration @LynterriaHatake @hat17 @galaxanova @Mangusto @hayum @ushi @Rohana @Khayria @CoffeeCaat @Watercolour @SarcasticHawke @Khayria @epher

The second run of both Vae victis and Oderint dum metuant have arrived! If you want to pay in treasure instead of gems, do let me know and I'll relist your PA. You'll have two weeks, or two PA listings, to accept the accent; if you need more time, let me know! If the second listing expires, I'll put the accent on the AH or send it to the next on the list.

I'd love to see the dragons you put the accents on so feel free to show me!

Some of you are also on the lists for the third runs, and they've both been submitted today.
@Keikoku @Aberration @LynterriaHatake @hat17 @galaxanova @Mangusto @hayum @ushi @Rohana @Khayria @CoffeeCaat @Watercolour @SarcasticHawke @Khayria @epher

The second run of both Vae victis and Oderint dum metuant have arrived! If you want to pay in treasure instead of gems, do let me know and I'll relist your PA. You'll have two weeks, or two PA listings, to accept the accent; if you need more time, let me know! If the second listing expires, I'll put the accent on the AH or send it to the next on the list.

I'd love to see the dragons you put the accents on so feel free to show me!

Some of you are also on the lists for the third runs, and they've both been submitted today.
5mDnfD3.png
purchased! Thank you :D
purchased! Thank you :D
Thanks for buying :D
Vae victis and Oderint dum metuant now have available copies on the AH, click their names to be redirected!

@SarcasticHawke @epher @NowViewing @Luunai @Amorah
Your copies are on the AH, you've got two PA listings (two weeks) to accept your accent. If the second PA listing expires, I'll put the accent on the AH.

As the accents seem to have run out of interest now, they'll be shelved once the available copies have sold, and will be reprintable whenever 5 people are interested. Add yourself to my pinglist if you're interested in a reprint run!
Thanks for buying :D
Vae victis and Oderint dum metuant now have available copies on the AH, click their names to be redirected!

@SarcasticHawke @epher @NowViewing @Luunai @Amorah
Your copies are on the AH, you've got two PA listings (two weeks) to accept your accent. If the second PA listing expires, I'll put the accent on the AH.

As the accents seem to have run out of interest now, they'll be shelved once the available copies have sold, and will be reprintable whenever 5 people are interested. Add yourself to my pinglist if you're interested in a reprint run!
5mDnfD3.png
@Snapchance

Oooh, I guess I'm the first person to leave a review here! Here goes:

Overall I've had a very pleasant and easy experience buying from your accent shop! I really appreciated how willing you were to accept payment in either currency (I think most shops are a little picky about this) and you were very prompt to change the private auction after I requested to pay in treasure!

Regarding my custom recolor order - this was my first experience in working directly with an accent artist for custom work. You set the bar very high! The turnover time from my request to a preview of the recolor/edit was, what, one day? That's fast! I was pleasantly surprised when you offered advice on naming the accent, including providing grammatical corrections to my terrible Latin translation and giving me additional name options. Last but definitely not least, you were very polite and amiable during both transactions. And my recolor looks perfect!

I'd say A+, I look forward to seeing what you come up with next, and I'd for sure order from you again! Thank you so much!
@Snapchance

Oooh, I guess I'm the first person to leave a review here! Here goes:

Overall I've had a very pleasant and easy experience buying from your accent shop! I really appreciated how willing you were to accept payment in either currency (I think most shops are a little picky about this) and you were very prompt to change the private auction after I requested to pay in treasure!

Regarding my custom recolor order - this was my first experience in working directly with an accent artist for custom work. You set the bar very high! The turnover time from my request to a preview of the recolor/edit was, what, one day? That's fast! I was pleasantly surprised when you offered advice on naming the accent, including providing grammatical corrections to my terrible Latin translation and giving me additional name options. Last but definitely not least, you were very polite and amiable during both transactions. And my recolor looks perfect!

I'd say A+, I look forward to seeing what you come up with next, and I'd for sure order from you again! Thank you so much!
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
@Subdued Thank you so much for the great review [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] It was a pleasure to work with you!
@Subdued
Thank you so much for the great review It was a pleasure to work with you!
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance Hello! I would like to ask if you plan on printing more rounds of Vae Victis and if I can still add myself to the reprint list for Run 3.
Since the note under the Run 3 list is "Delivering" I wasn't sure if Run 3 has already been printed and sold out , or if it's currently being printed and I can still sign up for the Run 3 reprint list.
@Snaphance Hello! I would like to ask if you plan on printing more rounds of Vae Victis and if I can still add myself to the reprint list for Run 3.
Since the note under the Run 3 list is "Delivering" I wasn't sure if Run 3 has already been printed and sold out , or if it's currently being printed and I can still sign up for the Run 3 reprint list.
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@faraway
Hey! I'm so sorry, I've been busy with stuff and updating the spreadsheet slipped my mind.

Run 3 has been printed and I'm unfortunately out of spare copies, but it's been so popular that I'm gonna make another run in a couple of weeks or so. I can put you down on my pinglist, if you like?
@faraway
Hey! I'm so sorry, I've been busy with stuff and updating the spreadsheet slipped my mind.

Run 3 has been printed and I'm unfortunately out of spare copies, but it's been so popular that I'm gonna make another run in a couple of weeks or so. I can put you down on my pinglist, if you like?
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance Thank you! If it's possible I'd like to reserve a copy. I am definitely going to buy it and I could pay in advance, if that is a requirement. But, I understand if you don't do reservations. So, if it's impossible to reserve a copy, definitely add me to the pinglist.

Edit: And in any case, please add me to your general pinglist! Your accents are lovely!
@Snaphance Thank you! If it's possible I'd like to reserve a copy. I am definitely going to buy it and I could pay in advance, if that is a requirement. But, I understand if you don't do reservations. So, if it's impossible to reserve a copy, definitely add me to the pinglist.

Edit: And in any case, please add me to your general pinglist! Your accents are lovely!
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36