Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | >> Lira's Accents || SD F Preorders!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@gentlytohear @Xirei @Orbeez @Arkhia @St0rmbringer @Moirne

Hello! I'm happy to report that I've just sent a PA to each of you with your copy of Golden Fairy Dust! Thank you again for supporting my art, and I hope you're all doing well <3
@gentlytohear @Xirei @Orbeez @Arkhia @St0rmbringer @Moirne

Hello! I'm happy to report that I've just sent a PA to each of you with your copy of Golden Fairy Dust! Thank you again for supporting my art, and I hope you're all doing well <3
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
Thank you!! :D I’m doing pretty good and I hope you’ve been well also ^^

Now the hard part: deciding which of my numerous dragons who’d look good in gold should get it :’)
Thank you!! :D I’m doing pretty good and I hope you’ve been well also ^^

Now the hard part: deciding which of my numerous dragons who’d look good in gold should get it :’)
unknown.png
I'd like to preorder Rose Gold Fairy Dust!
I'd like to preorder Rose Gold Fairy Dust!
tumblr-inline-pa39e1fq-FL1utlbqs-250.gif
@liramyne i'd love to preorder a copy of silvered fairy dust!
@liramyne i'd love to preorder a copy of silvered fairy dust!
Friendly bump! ♥
Friendly bump! ♥
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@gentlytohear @Xirei @Blushunt @Arkhia @ChristianCutie @St0rmbringer

First of all, I am SO sorry about vanishing; I deal with chronic illness and it got so bad that I left FR entirely. I just logged back in for the first time today, and realized I still had this skin shop and had disappeared on all of you - I’m so sorry!

I wish I could have updated you all, and while I make no promises as to my continued activity for much longer, I wanted to make sure that those of you who’d already paid (Xirei and Arkhia) got the skins you’d ordered. There weren’t quite enough preorders to fund this run, but I had enough gems to buy the blueprints at my own expense, so Silvered Fairy Dust is off to print! Xirei and Arkhia, you’ve already paid and will be receiving yours as soon as possible, and anyone else is welcome to still get the preorder price - just let me know here if you’re still interested, and I’ll send a private auction once I have the skins.

If you already sent payment and aren’t Xirei or Arkhia, just let me know and I’ll double-check my crossroads and PMs! I’d been unwell for a while during the last bit of time on FR so I may not have marked it down properly.

I am so, so sorry for the trouble and I appreciate your interest in my art so much TvT when I got really sick I lost track of so many things, and this little shop slipped through the cracks, but I’m hoping to at least fulfill all the preorders - it meant so much to see the interest in my art, and I’d like for people who were interested to still get the accents they liked even if preorders weren’t fully funded. Thank you all for your kindness and support!

@papercup I’m so sorry I didn’t see your comment here; I was inactive! If you’re still interested, just let me know, and I’ll set up the PA once I have the skins. Thank you so much!
@gentlytohear @Xirei @Blushunt @Arkhia @ChristianCutie @St0rmbringer

First of all, I am SO sorry about vanishing; I deal with chronic illness and it got so bad that I left FR entirely. I just logged back in for the first time today, and realized I still had this skin shop and had disappeared on all of you - I’m so sorry!

I wish I could have updated you all, and while I make no promises as to my continued activity for much longer, I wanted to make sure that those of you who’d already paid (Xirei and Arkhia) got the skins you’d ordered. There weren’t quite enough preorders to fund this run, but I had enough gems to buy the blueprints at my own expense, so Silvered Fairy Dust is off to print! Xirei and Arkhia, you’ve already paid and will be receiving yours as soon as possible, and anyone else is welcome to still get the preorder price - just let me know here if you’re still interested, and I’ll send a private auction once I have the skins.

If you already sent payment and aren’t Xirei or Arkhia, just let me know and I’ll double-check my crossroads and PMs! I’d been unwell for a while during the last bit of time on FR so I may not have marked it down properly.

I am so, so sorry for the trouble and I appreciate your interest in my art so much TvT when I got really sick I lost track of so many things, and this little shop slipped through the cracks, but I’m hoping to at least fulfill all the preorders - it meant so much to see the interest in my art, and I’d like for people who were interested to still get the accents they liked even if preorders weren’t fully funded. Thank you all for your kindness and support!

@papercup I’m so sorry I didn’t see your comment here; I was inactive! If you’re still interested, just let me know, and I’ll set up the PA once I have the skins. Thank you so much!
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@liramyne
Hi! I'm still interested in Silvered Fairy Dust and I can pay right now if needed!
Please take care, I completely understand real life issues.
@liramyne
Hi! I'm still interested in Silvered Fairy Dust and I can pay right now if needed!
Please take care, I completely understand real life issues.
TIobTkz.png
@liramyne

Oh hello long time no see! Glad you're around again and I hope you're doing better lately. :3
@liramyne

Oh hello long time no see! Glad you're around again and I hope you're doing better lately. :3
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@liramyne i am still interested in silver fairy dust!
@liramyne i am still interested in silver fairy dust!
@liramyne Thank you! And no worries, I was on something of a hiatus myself. I honestly forgot about this but I love this skin so this is a very happy surprise! Wish you the best!
@liramyne Thank you! And no worries, I was on something of a hiatus myself. I honestly forgot about this but I love this skin so this is a very happy surprise! Wish you the best!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14