Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | >> Lira's Accents || SD F Preorders!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Blushunt @Xirei @papercup @Arkhia

Thank you all so much for the understanding, and for the interest! Private auctions have been sent out to each of you with your skins; I appreciate your kind words so much and I hope you each have a wonderful day - enjoy your new accents <3
@Blushunt @Xirei @papercup @Arkhia

Thank you all so much for the understanding, and for the interest! Private auctions have been sent out to each of you with your skins; I appreciate your kind words so much and I hope you each have a wonderful day - enjoy your new accents <3
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@liramyne Please don't feel the need to apologize because of your illness and inactivity, it's completely okay! While I appreciate you reaching out to communicate with all of us, even though you're an internet stranger on a dragon sim, I hope that you're well first and foremost. I apologize for the late response myself, as I've been experiencing my own bout of inactivity. ^^; I'm still very interested in Silvered Fairy Dust, so if you still have that copy laying around, I would love to buy it!
@liramyne Please don't feel the need to apologize because of your illness and inactivity, it's completely okay! While I appreciate you reaching out to communicate with all of us, even though you're an internet stranger on a dragon sim, I hope that you're well first and foremost. I apologize for the late response myself, as I've been experiencing my own bout of inactivity. ^^; I'm still very interested in Silvered Fairy Dust, so if you still have that copy laying around, I would love to buy it!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14