Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | >> Lira's Accents || SD F Preorders!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][b][size=7][size=6][font=Gabriola]Lira's Skins + Accents[/font][/size][/size][/b][/center] ----- Welcome! [b]This skin and accent shop is still under construction[/b], but in the future, as I add more designs to this shop, you'll find that I have a love of all that glows, grows, and glitters. I tend to do a lot of accents for female Skydancers, but you'll see plenty of other breeds as I finish more work. I hope you enjoy your visit to this shop of mine, and that you find something to your liking here! [font=Gabriola][b][size=6]General Notes:[/size][/b][/font] [list][*]Skins available for preorders will be found in the Preorder post; if you're looking for a reprint of a past skin of mine, you'll want to check out the Gallery post. [*][b]This shop typically runs on a preorder system[/b], where payment is collected upfront so that I can afford blueprints and don't end up with too many copies collecting dust on the AH. [b]Preorder prices are always lower than AH prices[/b], usually by 100g or more. [*]Some designs may go directly to the AH and be printed at my own expense, especially if I think there is a high chance of the skin being rejected. [*]Custom designs are not currently available, but may be in the future. [*]You are free to suggest a breed for me to do next in any of my design series! [*][b]You are 100% permitted to resell skins and accents from this shop.[/b] [/list] ----- [center][font=Gabriola][b][size=7]For Sale Now:[/size][/b][/font] No accents are currently on the Auction House, but two accents are awaiting reprint and two others are available for preorder![/center] ----- [center][font=Gabriola][b][size=7]Featured Works:[/size][/b][/font] [skin=30566][skin=30570][/center] -----
Lira's Skins + Accents

Welcome! This skin and accent shop is still under construction, but in the future, as I add more designs to this shop, you'll find that I have a love of all that glows, grows, and glitters. I tend to do a lot of accents for female Skydancers, but you'll see plenty of other breeds as I finish more work. I hope you enjoy your visit to this shop of mine, and that you find something to your liking here!

General Notes:
  • Skins available for preorders will be found in the Preorder post; if you're looking for a reprint of a past skin of mine, you'll want to check out the Gallery post.
  • This shop typically runs on a preorder system, where payment is collected upfront so that I can afford blueprints and don't end up with too many copies collecting dust on the AH. Preorder prices are always lower than AH prices, usually by 100g or more.
  • Some designs may go directly to the AH and be printed at my own expense, especially if I think there is a high chance of the skin being rejected.
  • Custom designs are not currently available, but may be in the future.
  • You are free to suggest a breed for me to do next in any of my design series!
  • You are 100% permitted to resell skins and accents from this shop.

For Sale Now:

No accents are currently on the Auction House, but two accents are awaiting reprint and two others are available for preorder!

Featured Works:

WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
[center][font=Gabriola][b][size=7][size=6]Preorder[/size][/b][/font][/center] ----- [quote=Rose Gold Fairy Dust SD F] [columns] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/612416882993004551/888176982561550336/image0.png[/img][nextcol] [center][b]Rose Gold Fairy Dust SD F 350g[/b] (exclusive first-run price) Eight preorders necessary to print! 1. @/gentlytohear 2. @/Tatzelwurm 3. @/St0rmbringer 4. @/Moirne 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.[/center][/columns] [center] [b]STATUS: First run![/b] This accent is currently [b]unlimited.[/b] Let me know if you'd like a preview on your dragon![/center] [/quote] [quote=Silvered Fairy Dust SD F] [columns] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/612416882993004551/888176982905458688/image1.png[/img][nextcol] [center][b]Silvered Fairy Dust SD F 350g[/b] (exclusive first-run price) Eight preorders necessary to print! 1. @/gentlytohear 2. @/Xirei (PAID) 3. @/Blushunt 4. @/Arkhia (PAID) 5. @/ChristianCutie 6. @/St0rmbringer 7. 8. 9. 10.[/center][/columns] [center] [b]STATUS: First run![/b] This accent is currently [b]unlimited.[/b] Let me know if you'd like a preview on your dragon![/center] [/quote] [quote=Prismatic Fairy Dust SD F] [columns] [skin=30566][nextcol] [center][b]Prismatic Fairy Dust SD F 375g[/b] Seven preorders necessary to print! 1. @/gentlytohear 2. @/VermilionVasili 3. @/JadedSerpent62 4. @/Nihilus 5. @/St0rmbringer 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.[/center][/columns] [center] [b]STATUS: Second run![/b] This accent is currently [b]unlimited.[/b] [/center] [/quote] [font=Gabriola][b][size=6]Preordering:[/size][/b][/font] When you see a skin you'd like to preorder, let me know here in this thread, and I'll mark you down for it! Then, after enough other people preorder for me to afford blueprints, I'll send for payment. If a skin hasn't been printed before or you'd like it previewed on a scry, let me know, and I'm happy to provide! [font=Gabriola][b][size=6]Payment + Distribution:[/size][/b][/font] [list][*]After a run of ten is filled, or ~24 hours after I receive enough preorders to print a run of ten, I will ask for preorder payment to be sent either by one-way CR or PM. [*][b]After payment is requested, you have 72 hours to respond[/b] before your preorder slot is forfeited; this is to keep the wait time minimal for deliveries, as I need payment in order to buy blueprints. If your preorder slot is forfeited, you still have the opportunity to PM me before the skins are printed to get a price that splits the difference between the preorder and AH prices. [*]If you need to pay early to meet the deadline, due to uncertain Internet connection or other circumstances, let me know! [*][s]Skins will be delivered by one-way Crossroads after I receive them; if there are no unforeseen delays such as a rejection, delivery can typically be expected within 10 days of the skins going to print.[/s] [*][b]As of 6/22/2019, skins will be delivered by Private Auction for a single treasure. [/b]This is due to glitchy CRs. I'm happy to refund you the treasure if you need me to! [*]Except in cases of unforeseen delays such as design rejection, delivery can typically be expected within 10 days of the skins going to print. [/list] [font=Gabriola][b][size=6]Refunds:[/size][/b][/font] [list][*]If you would like to cancel your preorder before payment is requested, let me know as soon as possible! [*]If a skin is rejected and needs significant changes before resubmitting, you will be notified and given the chance to review the changes. If you are not happy with the changes, I will refund you as soon as possible. [*]If a skin is repeatedly rejected, you will be notified and given the chance to take a refund. Refunds will be given as soon as possible. [*][b]After payment is sent and the skin is submitted, refunds are unavailable except in cases like the above.[/b] [*]Please understand that refunds may not be instantaneous, as I may need to liquidate my hoard or buy gems to manage. However, I will do what I can to make refunds as quick as possible. Hopefully it never comes to that! [/list]
Preorder

Rose Gold Fairy Dust SD F wrote:
image0.png
Rose Gold Fairy Dust SD F
350g
(exclusive first-run price)

Eight preorders necessary to print!

1. @/gentlytohear
2. @/Tatzelwurm
3. @/St0rmbringer
4. @/Moirne

This accent is currently unlimited.

Let me know if you'd like a preview on your dragon!
Silvered Fairy Dust SD F wrote:
image1.png
Silvered Fairy Dust SD F
350g
(exclusive first-run price)

Eight preorders necessary to print!

1. @/gentlytohear
2. @/Xirei (PAID)
3. @/Blushunt
4. @/Arkhia (PAID)
5. @/ChristianCutie
6. @/St0rmbringer

Let me know if you'd like a preview on your dragon!
Prismatic Fairy Dust SD F wrote:
Prismatic Fairy Dust SD F
375g

Seven preorders necessary to print!

1. @/gentlytohear
2. @/VermilionVasili
3. @/JadedSerpent62
4. @/Nihilus
5. @/St0rmbringer

Preordering:
When you see a skin you'd like to preorder, let me know here in this thread, and I'll mark you down for it! Then, after enough other people preorder for me to afford blueprints, I'll send for payment. If a skin hasn't been printed before or you'd like it previewed on a scry, let me know, and I'm happy to provide!

Payment + Distribution:
  • After a run of ten is filled, or ~24 hours after I receive enough preorders to print a run of ten, I will ask for preorder payment to be sent either by one-way CR or PM.
  • After payment is requested, you have 72 hours to respond before your preorder slot is forfeited; this is to keep the wait time minimal for deliveries, as I need payment in order to buy blueprints. If your preorder slot is forfeited, you still have the opportunity to PM me before the skins are printed to get a price that splits the difference between the preorder and AH prices.
  • If you need to pay early to meet the deadline, due to uncertain Internet connection or other circumstances, let me know!
  • Skins will be delivered by one-way Crossroads after I receive them; if there are no unforeseen delays such as a rejection, delivery can typically be expected within 10 days of the skins going to print.
  • As of 6/22/2019, skins will be delivered by Private Auction for a single treasure. This is due to glitchy CRs. I'm happy to refund you the treasure if you need me to!
  • Except in cases of unforeseen delays such as design rejection, delivery can typically be expected within 10 days of the skins going to print.

Refunds:
  • If you would like to cancel your preorder before payment is requested, let me know as soon as possible!
  • If a skin is rejected and needs significant changes before resubmitting, you will be notified and given the chance to review the changes. If you are not happy with the changes, I will refund you as soon as possible.
  • If a skin is repeatedly rejected, you will be notified and given the chance to take a refund. Refunds will be given as soon as possible.
  • After payment is sent and the skin is submitted, refunds are unavailable except in cases like the above.
  • Please understand that refunds may not be instantaneous, as I may need to liquidate my hoard or buy gems to manage. However, I will do what I can to make refunds as quick as possible. Hopefully it never comes to that!
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
[center][size=7][size=6][font=Gabriola][b]Gallery[/center] ----- [size=7][font=Gabriola][b]Shelved [columns][center][skin=30566] Unlimited 10 / -[/center][nextcol][center][skin=30570] Unlimited 10 / -[/center][/columns] ----- [size=7][font=Gabriola][b]Retired[/b][/font][/size] - None Yet - ----- [size=7][font=Gabriola][b]Reprints[/b][/font][/size] Interested in a shelved skin? Let me know, and I'll add you to a reprint interest list! If I ever get enough interest to reprint the skin, you'll be notified. If I've already printed a new run of the skin myself, you'll be able to buy it off the Auction House. Otherwise, I may occasionally reopen preorders. [quote=Pending Reprint] [columns][center][skin=30566] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.[/center][nextcol][center][skin=30570] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.[/center][/columns] [/quote] [list][*]Shelved skins may be reprinted if there is enough interest. [*][b]Joining the reprint interest list is not the same as preordering.[/b] Spots are not reserved for those on the interest list; joining the interest list simply means that you get a ping when preorders officially open, or if I print the skin on my own and it goes to the AH. [*][b]Retired skins will never be reprinted.[/b][/list] -----
Gallery

Shelved

Unlimited
10 / -

Unlimited
10 / -

Retired
- None Yet -

Reprints
Interested in a shelved skin? Let me know, and I'll add you to a reprint interest list! If I ever get enough interest to reprint the skin, you'll be notified. If I've already printed a new run of the skin myself, you'll be able to buy it off the Auction House. Otherwise, I may occasionally reopen preorders.

Pending Reprint wrote:

• Shelved skins may be reprinted if there is enough interest.
  • Joining the reprint interest list is not the same as preordering. Spots are not reserved for those on the interest list; joining the interest list simply means that you get a ping when preorders officially open, or if I print the skin on my own and it goes to the AH.
  • Retired skins will never be reprinted.

WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
-
-
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
If you'd like to request I create a Fairy Dust accent for another breed, feel free to leave a suggestion! - If you like my work and want to see all my new accents, I'm happy to add you to my general pinglist! Your interest and support means the world. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [quote=General Pinglist] @/alyblaith, @/Denutena, @/nitsuj, @/remotecitadel, @/Sheta, @/ItMeansHope, @/AimzVador, @/Lunakitty, @/Ferrates, @/gentlytohear [/quote] Alternatively, if there's something specific you'd like pinged for, let me know!
If you'd like to request I create a Fairy Dust accent for another breed, feel free to leave a suggestion!

-

If you like my work and want to see all my new accents, I'm happy to add you to my general pinglist! Your interest and support means the world.
General Pinglist wrote:
@/alyblaith, @/Denutena, @/nitsuj, @/remotecitadel, @/Sheta, @/ItMeansHope, @/AimzVador, @/Lunakitty, @/Ferrates, @/gentlytohear

Alternatively, if there's something specific you'd like pinged for, let me know!
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@Denutena @Congratulations @Cethosia @Mangoeclipse @remotecitadel @Neoixan @Kardi @AimzVador @LeviathanDemon @Lunakitty @StarliteInfinite @squishypeachy @jr413 @Fantelle @nitsuj Hello! Thank you all so much for your interest in my accents! I'm really overwhelmed by the support; I don't share my art much, and it was so exciting to see so many people interested. In case you get a lot of pings, these are the ones you replied to my interest check for and said you'd like to be notified for or expressed a lot of enthusiasm for: Golden Fairy Dust SD F [img]https://i.imgur.com/tjksjPl.png[/img] Prismatic Fairy Dust SD F [img]https://i.imgur.com/ji355BK.png[/img] [b]I'm officially opening preorders on both of these accents![/b] For the first run of either accent, preorders will cost 350g. These accents are both unlimited in terms of runs as of now, but the 350g pricing is limited to the first run preorders only. To preorder, let me know in this thread that you'd like to, and I can mark you down! I'll only collect payment after seven slots are filled (to buy the blueprints). You'll be notified of any hiccups in the submission process, but hopefully it'll be smooth sailing, and you should find your copy at the Crossroads within ten days of the design being submitted! If I don't have enough preorders for either design, I may submit these to the Brightshine Jubilee contest. The downside to doing that is that if one accent wins, the other cannot be made, as it is an edit/recolor. I'd much rather print these on my own, since I have lots of ideas for different recolors! I'm more than happy to preview either accent on any dragons or scries you might want to see them on, and to answer any questions you may have. These are my first ever accents, so I'm still figuring out how to operate a shop like this, but I couldn't be more excited. Thank you all! If you'd like to be pinged for new breeds in this accent series, new recolors, or new accents of mine in general, please let me know, and I can easily add you to a list for those. I hope you have a lovely day!
@Denutena @Congratulations @Cethosia @Mangoeclipse @remotecitadel @Neoixan @Kardi @AimzVador @LeviathanDemon @Lunakitty @StarliteInfinite @squishypeachy @jr413 @Fantelle @nitsuj

Hello!

Thank you all so much for your interest in my accents! I'm really overwhelmed by the support; I don't share my art much, and it was so exciting to see so many people interested. In case you get a lot of pings, these are the ones you replied to my interest check for and said you'd like to be notified for or expressed a lot of enthusiasm for:

Golden Fairy Dust SD F

tjksjPl.png

Prismatic Fairy Dust SD F

ji355BK.png

I'm officially opening preorders on both of these accents! For the first run of either accent, preorders will cost 350g. These accents are both unlimited in terms of runs as of now, but the 350g pricing is limited to the first run preorders only. To preorder, let me know in this thread that you'd like to, and I can mark you down! I'll only collect payment after seven slots are filled (to buy the blueprints).

You'll be notified of any hiccups in the submission process, but hopefully it'll be smooth sailing, and you should find your copy at the Crossroads within ten days of the design being submitted!

If I don't have enough preorders for either design, I may submit these to the Brightshine Jubilee contest. The downside to doing that is that if one accent wins, the other cannot be made, as it is an edit/recolor. I'd much rather print these on my own, since I have lots of ideas for different recolors!

I'm more than happy to preview either accent on any dragons or scries you might want to see them on, and to answer any questions you may have. These are my first ever accents, so I'm still figuring out how to operate a shop like this, but I couldn't be more excited.

Thank you all! If you'd like to be pinged for new breeds in this accent series, new recolors, or new accents of mine in general, please let me know, and I can easily add you to a list for those. I hope you have a lovely day!
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@liramyne

Oh, I'm so glad you decided to set up shop! Please add me to your general pinglist. =3 And I'll take one slot for both accents. ^^
@liramyne

Oh, I'm so glad you decided to set up shop! Please add me to your general pinglist. =3 And I'll take one slot for both accents. ^^
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents

I'm so happy that you opened preorders! :D
Would totally love to take a slot for the golden fairy dust accent!

I'm so happy that you opened preorders! :D
Would totally love to take a slot for the golden fairy dust accent!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
peach_by_king_lulu_deer-db6350k.gif
xxxxx
Don't touch my magic peach!
she/her - demi - 9h+ frt
bury me in coatl babies pls
@alyblaith

I just opened, right as I got your ping! I have two accents up for preorder, and I'm happy to preview them on any of your dragons. You're on my general pinglist, so you'll be notified when I make these for other breeds, or when I make other accents!

Thank you so much!
@alyblaith

I just opened, right as I got your ping! I have two accents up for preorder, and I'm happy to preview them on any of your dragons. You're on my general pinglist, so you'll be notified when I make these for other breeds, or when I make other accents!

Thank you so much!
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@liramyne Please add me to the general pinglist! Also can you add me to the preorder for both skins please?
@liramyne Please add me to the general pinglist! Also can you add me to the preorder for both skins please?
eswSnrS.pngMUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.pngYMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14