Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34
@Twye Eyy thanks!
@Twye Eyy thanks!
Aren, he/him
tumblr_pdwm7a1q7a1u8j43qo3_250.pngtumblr_inline_pdwm6f8XGV1rrt52m_540.png
@Shian
Oh, I would have figured an exposed muscle lair was classified as gore. You also have to note that there ARE skins with gore in them, but they were made before the ban and never removed from the game ^^;
@Shian
Oh, I would have figured an exposed muscle lair was classified as gore. You also have to note that there ARE skins with gore in them, but they were made before the ban and never removed from the game ^^;
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster
I know. I know full well the history because I own the history. Skin #12612 (On my dragon Xenoma, on the first page) was one of the last skins before the change because I submitted the male version of the accent one week after and it got denied. so as long as the skin is past skin 13901, (Which I also own) it is within the new rules.
@EgoLobster
I know. I know full well the history because I own the history. Skin #12612 (On my dragon Xenoma, on the first page) was one of the last skins before the change because I submitted the male version of the accent one week after and it got denied. so as long as the skin is past skin 13901, (Which I also own) it is within the new rules.
Y3kY2LN.png
@EgoLobster @Shian

Not sure if I should change it or not. :(
@EgoLobster @Shian

Not sure if I should change it or not. :(
bAMdmKk.png
@Feral71 you can leave it if you want, but I'd be cautious (: I really do wish you luck!
@Feral71 you can leave it if you want, but I'd be cautious (: I really do wish you luck!
I honestly wouldn't worry about it. Here's an official RoR skin that looks like muscle.
I honestly wouldn't worry about it. Here's an official RoR skin that looks like muscle.
Y3kY2LN.png
@EgoLobster I thank you very much!! <3 Not many people have ever commented on any of my accents. LOL so I guess I'm finally improving! :)
@EgoLobster I thank you very much!! <3 Not many people have ever commented on any of my accents. LOL so I guess I'm finally improving! :)
bAMdmKk.png
@Feral71 You're a heck of a lot better than I am. I need to make my own lineart, I can't just brush things out, and for some reason SAI hates me and makes the official lineart I'm trying to PROTECT suddenly die on me? oof
@Feral71 You're a heck of a lot better than I am. I need to make my own lineart, I can't just brush things out, and for some reason SAI hates me and makes the official lineart I'm trying to PROTECT suddenly die on me? oof
@EgoLobster thank you, I had actually taken this into account and that's why my submission is in a deliberately cartoony style, so as not to mimic real blood or make it seem like the dragon was in actual pain. I don't feel like it's close enough in resemblance to actual blood to break any rules...
@EgoLobster thank you, I had actually taken this into account and that's why my submission is in a deliberately cartoony style, so as not to mimic real blood or make it seem like the dragon was in actual pain. I don't feel like it's close enough in resemblance to actual blood to break any rules...
tumblr_inline_p4g64gV0px1qfa500_540.png
@EgoLobster I have been making them for a year now. LOL So I would hope I'm getting better anyway. I've been using PaintShop Pro, Photoshop and Krita for mine. I'm about to get rid of Photoshop though. I just can't afford $50 a month to keep it! :O I'm still terrible at making things look "rounded." Like buttonizing something. So I'm keeping PSP for awhile yet. Still learning Krita but I have high hopes. :)
@EgoLobster I have been making them for a year now. LOL So I would hope I'm getting better anyway. I've been using PaintShop Pro, Photoshop and Krita for mine. I'm about to get rid of Photoshop though. I just can't afford $50 a month to keep it! :O I'm still terrible at making things look "rounded." Like buttonizing something. So I'm keeping PSP for awhile yet. Still learning Krita but I have high hopes. :)
bAMdmKk.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34